Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creamfur Meets Nightpaw (Private And Tigerkit Only)

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Creamfur Meets Nightpaw (Private And Tigerkit Only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Creamfur Meets Nightpaw (Private And Tigerkit Only)

Post by Lillyflower Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:33 am

"So what do you want to do?" Creamfur asked Nightpaw.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Warning System : Creamfur Meets Nightpaw (Private And Tigerkit Only) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Creamfur Meets Nightpaw (Private And Tigerkit Only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Creamfur Meets Nightpaw (Private And Tigerkit Only)

Post by Cheesles Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:48 am

"I have no idea!" Nightpaw laughed.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Creamfur Meets Nightpaw (Private And Tigerkit Only) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:44 am

Creamfur sighed and then meowed "did you know that Lillypaw in our Clan got hert by a Horse?" Creamfur asked Nightpaw.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:59 am

"No...?" Nightpaw was trying not to be disrepectfull but he had no idea who she was.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:22 am

"Lillypaw, she came into our Clan when she was just 5 Moons old. She does not know who or where her family is, but her family did leave her in the ThunderClan terortory. Now she is an Apprentice and in the Medican Cat Den. I thought she was going to join StarClan, but she is still with us" Creamfur explaned.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:26 pm

"Wow. She must be very strong!" Nightpaw exclaimed.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:34 am

Creamfur nodded slowly and then meowed "Do you know when you are going to become a Warrior?" Creamfur asked Nightpaw.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:47 pm

"No idea." Nightpaw sighed looking at his paws.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:22 am

Creamfur sighed and then started to wash, thinking about the Kits she would one day have, and she wantyed those Kits to be
hers and Nightpaw's.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:13 pm

"Wait let m do that." Nightpaw purred as she bent down and licked Creamfurs creamy fur.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:45 am

"Have you ever had a crush on another Cat in your or another Clan, before you met me?" Creamfur asked Nightpaw as she started to wash his fur.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:30 am

"Never." Nightpaw sweared.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:27 pm

"Me neather" Creamfur promiced Nightpaw.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:29 pm

"Hmm..." Nightpaw wondered.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:30 pm

OCC: When do u want them to have Kits?
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:33 pm

(Whenever. And will creamfur come to windclan? There are heaps of kits in tc at the moment.)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:25 am

OCC: Yeah she will come to WindClan, cuz then I will have 1 Cat in : ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan and ShadowClan then!!
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

(okeily dokeily. when will she find out about the kits?)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:50 am

OCC: Well they have not been made yet!!!
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:34 pm

(when)
"I better go now." Said (just about said crowpaw!) Nightpaw.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:47 am

Creamfur nodded and got up to. "When will we meet again?" Creamfur meowed.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:48 am

"I don't know. I don't mind." Nightpaw shrugged.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:57 pm

"Okay" Creamfur meowed.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:48 am

(when will we do it?)
"Okay! See you then!" nightpaw said as he turned away.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:43 am

(I dont mind)
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next