Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creamfur Meets Nightpaw (Private And Tigerkit Only)

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Creamfur Meets Nightpaw (Private And Tigerkit Only) Empty Creamfur Meets Nightpaw (Private And Tigerkit Only)

Post by Lillyflower Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:30 am

OCC: Tigerkit, can you post something like : Nightpaw sceted the air, blah blah blah blah, well you know what to put then.

As Creamfur padded out into the ThundercLan forest she walked towards their border with WindClan. She scented the air.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Warning System : Creamfur Meets Nightpaw (Private And Tigerkit Only) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Creamfur Meets Nightpaw (Private And Tigerkit Only) Empty Re: Creamfur Meets Nightpaw (Private And Tigerkit Only)

Post by Cheesles Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:34 am

Nightpaw knew he was near the Windclan and Thunderclan but he didn;t care. He had done things far worse then this. He opened his mouth fo prey but instead he spelt cat. He quickely and quietly scuttled into the bushess trying to spot the thunderclan warrior.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Creamfur Meets Nightpaw (Private And Tigerkit Only) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Creamfur Meets Nightpaw (Private And Tigerkit Only) Empty Re: Creamfur Meets Nightpaw (Private And Tigerkit Only)

Post by Lillyflower Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:38 am

Creamfur scented the air once more. She knew that a WindClan Cat was around hear. Very slowly she called out "hello?".
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:56 am

Nightpaw peered through the bushes, his fur bristling. His hissed quietly.

(Maybe this could be a bit like greystripe and silverstream. you die when you hav the kits.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:01 am

(NO!!!! I want the KITS!!!!!)

Creamfur bent down "keep you fur on" Creamfur purred.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:06 am

(oK)

Nightpaw leapt at the she-cat. He landed square on her back and clawed her flank.
"What do you think your doing!" He yowled with fury.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:12 am

(No power-playing please!)

Creamfur got up and grolwed "it was you who was sneeking around" Creamfur spat at him.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:26 am

(hpw did I power play?)

"But you know better then to be so close to our border!" He yowled as he bit her hind leg.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:28 am

(Like that : He bit her hind leg. You need to give me the choice wheather or not you hert my Cat!)

Creamfur werld around, hoping to hit the Apprentice on the nose.

(and be fair like : Hoping, and maybe)
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:30 am

Nightpaw looked at the she cat in the eyes.
"Before you pounce again I think we could talk!" Nightpaw flirted.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:34 am

Creamfur looked at him. "Okay" she meowed.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:37 am

"Your a pretty cat you know." Nightpaw was warming up to her dispite the scratches she had given him.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:41 am

"Thanks" Creamfur purred. "You are very handsome to" Creamfur purred.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:43 am

"You know I am only an apprentice?" He hinted.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:44 am

"Well you look like a Warrior to me" Creamfur purred.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:51 am

"I get that a lot. I don't know why I haven't been made a warrior." He insisted.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:17 am

"Maybe becuase you are breacking the Warrior Code a lot" Creamfur teashed him.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:22 am

Nightpaw padded up to her and said,
"You thinking what I am thinking?" He purred.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:23 am

"What are you thinking?" Creamfur asked him.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:29 am

"I am not quite sure, what are you thinking?" He was very intriegued by her answer
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:30 am

"I asked you first" Creamfur purred.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:34 am

Nightpaw pressed his fur agianst hers and led her under a large bush. He intwined his tail with hers and he sat down.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:36 am

"What are you doing" Creamfur spat, backing away from him. "Are you trying to have Kits with me?" Creamfur growled.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:42 am

"Sorry! I donDon't know what came over me!" Nightpaw said.
"Are you hinting something? Do you wnat kits?"
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:52 am

"Yes I want Kits, but not yet. I don't even know you that well" Creamfur meowed.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next