Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creamfur Meets Nightpaw (Private And Tigerkit Only)

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Creamfur Meets Nightpaw (Private And Tigerkit Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Creamfur Meets Nightpaw (Private And Tigerkit Only)

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:50 am

ooc: Wow O.O um. That was...that was pretty awkward, even to read O.O
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Warning System : Creamfur Meets Nightpaw (Private And Tigerkit Only) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Creamfur Meets Nightpaw (Private And Tigerkit Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Creamfur Meets Nightpaw (Private And Tigerkit Only)

Post by Cheesles Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:22 pm

(Sorry Thinking about it now that was a bit soon. Forgive and forget?)

"Your right. I am sorry. I will see you soon." He purred as he padded away.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Creamfur Meets Nightpaw (Private And Tigerkit Only) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:54 am

Creamfur looked away. She knew that she was braking the Warrior Code, but she loved him.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Warning System : Creamfur Meets Nightpaw (Private And Tigerkit Only) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:36 am

Nightpaw padded home thinking about what had just happened. She was a beutiful cat and her eyes like two moons glinting at night. He loved her and he knew she loved him.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:41 am

Two Days Later

Creamfur padded back to where she and Nightpaw had first met. She hoped that he might be Patroling or Hunting near by, so she could speek to them.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:53 am

Nightpaw lay in a patch of braken. He had a feeling he might meet the she cat. He needed to know her name.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:35 am

Creamfur padded up to Nightpaw "hello again" Creamfur purred.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:44 am

Nightpaw opened his eyes to see the pale she cat.
"Hello!" He greeted her. "What is your name?"
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:44 am

"Creamfur" Creamfur purred.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:11 am

"I think you already know my name!" He laughed.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:04 am

"Yes, nightpaw" Creamfur meowed. "When are you going to become a Warrior?" the young She-Cat asked him.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:25 am

"I don't know.... I have asked my leader but it is still so unclear." He said looking away.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:05 pm

Creamfur pressed her muzzel on Nightpaw's muzzel gently. "I know you will become a Warrior soon" the young She-Cat purred.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:02 pm

"Well I hope so too." He felt strangely attracted to Creamfur. She was from another clan but she was so beutiful. How could he resist? What bad was he doing to Windclan?
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:47 pm

Creamfur looked at Nightpaw she loved him so much, but he was from WindClan. Maybe if she had his Kits One Day, she would join Nightpaw in WindClan. "What do you want to do?" Creamfur asked Nightpaw.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:34 am

"I don't know, What do you want to do?" Nightpaw asked.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:40 am

Creamfur lay down beside the Apprentice. "Gess what?" Creamfur purred.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:55 am

Nightpaw was suddenly worried. Had she told her clan?
"What?" He said start to bristle with anger.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:31 am

"Iv just got my first Apprentice" Creamfur meowed happily. She ran her tail down Nightpaw's flank.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:35 am

Nightpaw sighed with relief. Thinking about it now she could also have been expecting, they hadn't even been trying! He pushed the thouht away.
"I have news of my own!" Nightpaw said excitedly.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:40 am

"What is it?" Creamfur meowed.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:50 am

"Well a warrior in my clan said he will talk to our leader about me becoming a warrior!" He said as he sat down beside her.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:52 am

"Well a warrior in my clan said he will talk to our leader about me becoming a warrior!" He said as he sat down beside her.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:02 am

OCC: You have posted it twise!!

Creamfur purred happily "good for you" Creamfur purred as she rasped her toung over his ear gently.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:39 am

(My bad. It was an accident!)
Nightpaw effectionatly returned with a long tongue stroke down her back.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next