Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creamfur and Nightfeather 2 (private lillypaw and me only)

+2
Lillyflower
Cheesles
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Creamfur and Nightfeather 2 (private lillypaw and me only) Empty Creamfur and Nightfeather 2 (private lillypaw and me only)

Post by Cheesles Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:52 am

Nightfeather lay waiting for Creamfur. He was wondering, would they have kits?
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Creamfur and Nightfeather 2 (private lillypaw and me only) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Creamfur and Nightfeather 2 (private lillypaw and me only) Empty Re: Creamfur and Nightfeather 2 (private lillypaw and me only)

Post by Lillyflower Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:35 am

Creamfur padded up to him. "Hello Nightpaw" Creamfur meowed.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Warning System : Creamfur and Nightfeather 2 (private lillypaw and me only) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Creamfur and Nightfeather 2 (private lillypaw and me only) Empty Re: Creamfur and Nightfeather 2 (private lillypaw and me only)

Post by Cheesles Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:48 am

"Nightfeather." He corrected her.
"I was made a warrior two sun rises ago."

(Maybe we should pretend they had been trying already. I think in your next post you should say some thng like,
"I have some importanat news" Or somethinglike that.)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:32 am

OCC: Okay

"Well, congragualtion Nightfeather. I have soom news of my own" Creamfur meowed.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:24 am

"Thank you very much. Now, what is your news?" Nightfeather sat down and licked his chest.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:50 am

"We are going to have Kits!!" Creamfur meowed happily
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:04 am

"Me and you?!" Nightfeather stammered. He didn't know whether to be happy or ashamed.
"But how? I can't leave my clan. Where will the kits live? How long have you known?" Nightfeather was extactike. Love and lyalty were two very different things. He now had to choose one. Or would Creamfur come to Windclan?

(Creamfur could ask if she could come to Windclan. They could pretend she was a loner Nightfeather was meeting instead of her being from thunderclan. Tat would make it interesting.)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:44 pm

"Iv only just found out because iv been getting bigger" Creamfur meowed. "Also, can I join Windclan, but not yet, only when the Kits are born. Then I will come and join" Creamfur meowed.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:05 pm

OOC: *sigh* If you honestly think no cat will notice that Creamfur is not a loner, you guys are INSANE.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Warning System : Creamfur and Nightfeather 2 (private lillypaw and me only) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:02 am

(River this is private!!!!!!!!!!)

"We'll have to see what wolfstar says. Creamfur I want to be there when the kits a born. Could you come to Windclan just before the kits a born. If windclan is the clan they shall grow up in, it shall be the place they are born." Nightfeather asked.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:51 am

Creamfur nodded. "Okay, but please, tell Wolfstar that I am from ThunderClan and that we are in love. I don't want my Clan to be angry with me, please Nightfeather" Creamfur meowed.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:24 pm

"Are you coming now!?" Nightfeather mewed with surprise.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:31 am

"No, I will stay with ThunderClan untill I am hevy with Kits, then I will come with you, but first you need to speek with Wolfstar" Creamfur meowed.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:26 am

Umbrella with a Hole wrote:(River this is private!!!!!!!!!!)

ooc- Really don't care. >> If I'm not posting as a cat, I can post here.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Warning System : Creamfur and Nightfeather 2 (private lillypaw and me only) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:11 pm

OOC: Yeah, and River-Baa-Chan is an Admin... She can do... Well.. Whatever.. xD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:27 pm

ooc- *nods matter-of-factually* See look ...

SIREN FLIES IN WITH A JETPACK AND KILLS BOTH CATS WITH HER BANANA RAY. "DIE YOU FOUL CREATURES!" SHE SCREAMS AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS.

ooc- Just a notice- both your cats are dead now. xD
Ahha. Kidding.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:14 am

Creamfur sighed and then meowed. "I will see you in the morning Nightfeather" then Creamfur padded away, back towards ThunderClan.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:14 am

The next day would have dawned clear andd beautiful, had it not been for the dreaded clouds. Nightfeather sat waiting for Creamfur.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm

Creamfur padded up to her mate and then meowed "we are going to gave Three Kits, also have you talked to Wolfstar yet?".
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:54 am

"Well I need to know when you come. If your coming now then I can work it out with him. When are you coming?" Nightfeather asked licking her ear.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:49 am

"Ill come Tomorrow" Creamfur meowed.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:18 pm

Little did they know that two gleaming blue eyes had secretly been watching their comings and goings, Frostheart was not pleased. The tuxedo tom, growled inwardly, he really needed to end this. He couldn't let Creamfur leave the Clan. And under all this anger, was a broken heart. He unsheathed his claws silently, and looked at the black WindClan tom, he was just about to pounce on him, but he chose not to... He would end this with Creamfur, once and for all, she wouldn't be in WindClan tommorow, and she might just end up in graveplace.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:19 pm

((I was given Flint's permission to crash this thread. But I am hidden))
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:50 pm

OOC: Lawlz, Sempai double posted! xD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:16 am

(No this is private. And creamfur will get to the border tomorrow or your cat will die.)
Nightfeather felt uneasy, as if he was being watched.
"Why don't you come now? I have a feeling that you may no get to the border tomorrow." He said looking around.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next