Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creamfur and Nightfeather 2 (private lillypaw and me only)

+2
Lillyflower
Cheesles
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Creamfur and Nightfeather 2 (private lillypaw and me only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Creamfur and Nightfeather 2 (private lillypaw and me only)

Post by Wolvine Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:15 am

OOC: You can´t argue with FlintFizzeh. You will DIE
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Creamfur and Nightfeather 2 (private lillypaw and me only) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Creamfur and Nightfeather 2 (private lillypaw and me only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Creamfur and Nightfeather 2 (private lillypaw and me only)

Post by Lillyflower Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:41 am

OCC: How about that Frostheart like has a crush on Creamfur or that he is her family but she did not know or something.

"I cant" Creamfur meowed "I need to speek with SilverStar".
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Warning System : Creamfur and Nightfeather 2 (private lillypaw and me only) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:58 pm

OOC: I gotz dah powers to double post... Sometimes.

And sure, why not Lillyflower.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : Creamfur and Nightfeather 2 (private lillypaw and me only) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:32 am

OCC: Which 1, the crush or the Family. I think the crush will be better becuase that one has more drama in it. Also is you do choose it then he could be like flerting with her then he trys and kills her, but he failes and then confesses his love for her!!
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Warning System : Creamfur and Nightfeather 2 (private lillypaw and me only) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:39 am

(No I want a normal relationship with Creamfur. Not one with drama in it. Just keep it normal. and she will get to the border tomorrow or else.....)

"OK then, be here at sun high tommorrow." Nightfeather said as he padded away.

(Next day.)
The sun was just reaching its highest point in the sky when Nightfeather came to sit where they had met yesterday. He lay down and gave his coat a long wash. He then rested his head to wait for Creamfur...
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:40 am

Creamfur padded over to him and gave him a lick "lets go" she meowed.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:43 am

"Ok." Nightfeather said falling into step beside her...

(Will make thread in wc camp.)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:47 am

OCC: Okay
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2