Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do I do? (Private talk aspenleaf and tigerkit only)

3 posters

Go down

What do I do? (Private talk aspenleaf and tigerkit only) Empty What do I do? (Private talk aspenleaf and tigerkit only)

Post by Cheesles Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:20 pm

Dawnfur lay down in the medicine den waiting for Aspenleaf. She needed to talk about her kits.
"Aspenleaf?" She called out.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : What do I do? (Private talk aspenleaf and tigerkit only) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

What do I do? (Private talk aspenleaf and tigerkit only) Empty Re: What do I do? (Private talk aspenleaf and tigerkit only)

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:22 pm

OOC: Nightleaf and moonpaw are the Medicine cats in TC, why do you need Aspenleaf, he just came to the clan as a rouge
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Warning System : What do I do? (Private talk aspenleaf and tigerkit only) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

What do I do? (Private talk aspenleaf and tigerkit only) Empty Re: What do I do? (Private talk aspenleaf and tigerkit only)

Post by Cheesles Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:30 am

OOC: I was confused sorry. Don't worry about that. Can I change the title?
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : What do I do? (Private talk aspenleaf and tigerkit only) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:53 am

OOC:I think Flint might be able to do that.
Hetalia
Hetalia

Warning System : What do I do? (Private talk aspenleaf and tigerkit only) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:40 am

OOC: it okay, at first i thought Nightleaf was female
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:28 pm

OOC: this is for Nightleaf[u] and Dawnfur only.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:37 pm

Nightleaf stopped sorting herbs and turned around."Hello Dawnfur need anything?"
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:27 am

"Well I was wondering, you probally know by now that I am expecting. I was wondering, what do I do?" Dawnfur said as she carefully lay down in a nest.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:40 pm

"Eat a lot of borage.They help your milk supply."He took out some borage and put it in front of her.
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:39 am

Dawnfur laughed "Ok!" She joked as she ate the herb. "Not as nice as catnip but it will do." She purred as she thought of the delishes herb.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:00 pm

OOC:Five kits riight?
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:53 am

(An extra one that comes early and dies will send you pm for futher details!)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down