Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharing tongues... (Private sunflower and tigerkit only)

2 posters

Go down

Sharing tongues... (Private sunflower and tigerkit only) Empty Sharing tongues... (Private sunflower and tigerkit only)

Post by Cheesles Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:12 am

Dawnfur lay in the sun in wait for Sunflower.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Sharing tongues... (Private sunflower and tigerkit only) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Sharing tongues... (Private sunflower and tigerkit only) Empty Re: Sharing tongues... (Private sunflower and tigerkit only)

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:39 am

Sunflower bounded over to the other queen and sat. "So what's new?" she asked. She pointed her tail at Dawnfur's swelling belly. "Aside from that," she joked, running a paw over her ear.
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Warning System : Sharing tongues... (Private sunflower and tigerkit only) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Sharing tongues... (Private sunflower and tigerkit only) Empty Re: Sharing tongues... (Private sunflower and tigerkit only)

Post by Cheesles Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:13 pm

Dawnfur playfully cuffed her ear.
"Well it turns out I am not having 5 but instead 6! There gonna be a REAL handful!" She purred.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Sharing tongues... (Private sunflower and tigerkit only) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down