Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE)

+17
Bumblebee~*
zephyr
.:Jaywing:.
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man
Waffletail
Ace
Cheesles
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
Wolvine
Lynx
Snigger
kiwiattack
Goldenstorm
LEN KAGAMINE
Naruto
Riber~
21 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE)

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:04 pm

Whitekit sighed, "No Sealkit, you can come with us." she mewed, "Now stop moping around and don't say a word to any other living creature about it. When we start moving, we'll meet you at the back, behind everyone. Some how we've got to find a way around every one without them noticing." she mewed aloud, knowing no one but Sealkit and Luckykit could understand her.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE)

Post by Wolvine Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:11 pm

OOC: *CoughVINEKITcough*

Sealkit ignored his sister and walked away.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:29 pm

Whitekit growled. "Great, now he's gone. He'd better not tell on us or I'll rip his tail off." she warned, of course, Sealkit wouldn't get it. She hated rats, well, kits that told on others.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:48 pm

Sandfur looked at the tiny Windclan cat. "I smell like Thunderclan, not like something rotten! Remember this scent, and don't be so rude. I don't like your smell either, you smell all over like rabbit dirt.", she mewed.

--

Liontail laughed. "He's your son, what did you expect? He's just like you!"

--

Berrykit sniffed Goldenstorm. "You smell like home. I like your scent.", she mewed. Then she sniffed the air. "And this place smells like squirrel and mouse, too! And moss is in the air, too. It smells like the nursery or the other dens, which are full of moss."

--

Luckykit looked at her friend. Normally, she would do anything to explore, but now... She don't know where they're going, she didn't know the other cats either. "Whitekit...", she mewed. "I-I'm not sure we should do that... I'm a bit afraid. There are all those strange cats and I don't know where we are or where we are going. I- I'm afraid of this territory!", she meowed and realized that her fear-scent was all over her.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:16 pm

Whitekit nudged her friend, "We'll be fine Luckykit! Me and you could take the toughest badger and the quickest fox. No one can stop us, not even to save their life! Besides, how hard could it be to walk ahead?" she looked at Luckykit, a fire of excitement blazing in her sunny gaze.

Goldenstorm nodded, "Good, very good, Berrykit. Now come here," he slunk behind Sandfur and pointed his nose at the tom, signaling Berrykit to get Sandfur's scent. "What do you smell?" he whispered, trying to keep quiet.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:25 pm

OOC: Thish could take a while....

Wolfstrike padded reluctantly after his clan. He looked around at the forest and territories he had known for his whole life. He knew they had to leave, he just didn't want to. He looked around at the excited and sad faces of his clan cats. He knew they all felt a similar way.

~

Darkkit slumped down beside Luckykit. He had been unable to get sleep the previous night because of nightmares haunting him. His belly was empty and sore. He wished he could postpone it another day...

~

Lynxpaw looked around and bounded into the clearing eagerly. She looked around and tried to find someone familiar. She bounded over to the younger apprentices Melodypaw and her sister Joypaw. She greeted her fellow apprentices with a friendly smile.

~

"Hey Lynxpaw!" Melodypaw mewed with slight hesitation. She smiled. She was exicited but a little scared, a lot of cats could get lost, hurts and even die while they were on the journey. She didn't want to see any of her clan mates perish.

~~

Morningflower smiled warmly at her mate, then dived forward, grabbing Autumnkits scruff as she ventured after a small pebble she had nudged.

She pulled the curious kit back, and settled her. "We shall stay together for the time being, I don't want you getting stepped on..." She mewed sternly but kindly.

OOC: Arrr, school bell, at lunch I'll do Shadowstar and the rest of the crew.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:00 pm

Silverstar nodded, knowing the exact feeling. They had, although no young kits, a very old elder (*coughcough*). Her pelt rippled, chilled by the night air. She turned, studying WindClan through examining eyes. A queen was amongst them, with four kits around her, looking barely able to tumble along themselves. “You mean those ones?” She smiled, curling her tail around her paws. “I think it will be hard Smoketail, I really do, but if it’s StarClan’s will, then so be it.”

--
Whisperwind dropped his head to listen to her, his tail dropped low and sensing just how disturbed the she-cat was. For this reason, he made himself seem even more confident of the journey, putting a light expression on his maw. “But Leopardstrike wouldn’t have found our new place if it wasn’t there will.” He suddenly turned very serious and his eyes burned with intensity. “I won’t let anything hurt you.”

--
Vinekit bounced through the grass, coming up to Sealkit. He looked utterly defeated. Sneaking up behind his brother, quiet as kit-ly possibly, he slid around the warriors and apprentices before leaping on him with sheathed paws, a playful gleam in his eyes.

--
Duskshadow padded through the group of WindClan cats, uneasy around ThunderClan, being sure each was uninjured and sending off apprentices to hunt for the elders and nursery mothers. The tom narrowed his eyes at Silverstar, not sure about this alliance. What if a clan was unwilling to keep the truce? What if DarkClan showed up? What if Spiderfang showed up? He shrugged off the worries and slipped over to where Littlestar was standing, a black shadow in the green ground, and murmured. “The apprentices are hunting and we have found no injuries.”

--
Halostep, Hushedkit dangling from her maw, stepped forward into the Gathering place and within moments, was lying, exhausted, on her side. She had just given birth yesterday for cripe’s sake!

--
Shadedthorn, stretched his long limbs, lumbered into the Gathering place, wondering but not really caring where his brother, Foxtalon, was at. His muzzle stretched in an enormous yawn. I doubt many of the WindClan warriors had gotten much sleep, and he was no exception. In fact, he hadn’t been getting much sleep for a long while.

--
Scarletpaw searched the two clans and managed to spot Gravepaw, looking sulky as per usual. She bounced over to him, light in her eyes and a smile on her face. It was so exciting! A new place! More prey! Better dens! An adventure! She mewed in a tone nothing less than teasing. “Don’t look excited or anything!” She nudged him in the shoulder, moonlight shafting through the trees surrounding the clearing and bathing her pelt in starlight.

--
Celestialpaw slinked into the Gathering place, red eyes wide and overwhelmed. She was into observing everything fully before reacting. Only two clans were here so far, however it seemed huge. She looked alarmed and stayed near the edge of the pack, settling down next to a mulberry bush. She glanced at her mother, Halostep, looking frail and tired.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:06 pm

Smoketail nodded. "Yes... There are others, their mothers have perished in the famine." He nodded to the four or five kits that were stumbling about, ready to be apprentices.

--

Mistshadow's eyes widened. "You think so?" she murmured, in response to his first statement. Then she felt a flash of warmth under her fur. "Er, thank you," she mewed, a little awkwardly.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:18 am

Morningflower padded over to Halostep, nodding to Skimble to keep an eye on the curious kits. She licked the exhausted queens ear. "You ok?" She mewed to the Halostep. "You're probably a bit sore too aren't you?"

~

Fernbreeze padded over to her mate, uncertainty clouded her eyes. Halostep was just recovering from the birth of her kits, and other warriors were still recovering from injuries from the fight a few moons ago, not to mention the kits the went fox hunting.

"Smoketail we should post-pone it to the full moon, we have sick, injured and recovering cats." She mewed, her tone full of worry.

OOC: Dun mind her...

~

Breezekit limped into the clearing, the reeds and cobwebs were wrapped tightly around her hind leg. She put it to the ground lightly, then tried puttin weight on it, but instantly collapsed on the ground.

"Arr!" She mewed, shaking dust off her pelt. She pulled herself precariously to her paws, steadying herself with a wave of her white tipped tail.

~~

Shadowstar paused at the top of the clearing. He held his tail out, as a signal for everyone to pause. Then it shot up, as a signal to continue, and he, with his clanmates plunged down into the clearing.

He instantly made his way over to Smoketail and Silverstar, nodding respectfully at both. He sat down beside them, and licked the tip of his tail quickly. "So, when Shadowclan get here are we going to leave? Has anything more been heard of from Fireclan and Wolfclan?" He mewed.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:39 am

Luckykit nodded. "Okay, we'll do it!", she mewed. She got attached by Whitekit's fire. Then she saw Darkkit laid down beside her, still sad. "But we'll take my brother with us! I want to make him happy!", she meowed. "Right, Darkkit? You'll come and scout with us?" She wondered where her other brother, Mudkit was (*cough cough, Iron-sempai or Moss (I think), this is your entry!*) It was long ago since the three of them did something together.

Berrykit sniffed at the strange she-cat. "Urgh! What is this smell?! It smells like dead leaves and a ton of wet moss!"

Sandfur got really angry now. "Why does everyone sniffs at me and tells me I smell bad?!", she snapped at Goldenstorm. "You there, Windclan warrior, take your apprentice to sniff on somebody else! And take that kit..:" She took Otterkit at the scruff and positioned him in front of Goldenstorm's paws, "..with you!", she finished and walked away, looking for Luckykit. As she knew her only daughter she'd be in trouble in no time.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:27 am

"Oy, don't talk about my sister like that!" Autumnkit squeaked. Stepping forward. She jumped at the Thunderclan cat and landed on her lower back. She started wriggling and tried to sink her harmless teeth into the cats skin.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:01 pm

"Oh what's up with these Windclan kits? Don't you teach them any manners?", Sandfur complained, shook off the kit, took her by the scruff and sat her down beside Otterkit on Goldenstorm's other paw. "Take care of those this time!", she mewed and stalked away.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:02 pm

Goldenstorm grinned, "Sorry, I'm just trying to teach her the Clan scents." he mewed, sincere. "Come on Berrykit, I'll teach you what RiverClan smells like now. I have a friend here." he suggested, taking his paw to guide her away from the grumpy ThunderClanner. When Autumnkit leaped at Sandfur he tried his best to aim a grab at her scruff with his jaws. "No Autumnkit, it's ok!" he said, a mixture between an urgent mew and a yell.

Badgerclaw came closer, not at all concerned for his friend. He went to Berrykit, "Come on, let Goldenstorm handle this." he whispered, trying to push the small she-cat away from the argument starting.

Whitekit prodded Darkkit, "Yeah, we could use another, I guess." she mewed, wishing they didn't have to bring Darkkit. He was depressed way too often and he brought down the excitement in their fun.

Raincloud padded down into the hollow, her fluffy tail close to dragging on the ground. She was going to miss her home, but this would be a good experience for her apprentice. She looked around to see where Berrypaw was. She'd like to be able to travel with Lonestripe as well, he was beginning to prove a valuable friend.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:22 pm

Redstar led Shadowclan into the gathering area. He could tell several of the other clans had already arrived. Some of the other clans were mingling with each other. He narrowed his eyes at them disapprovingly. None of the other clans could be trusted.

Redstar sat with his clan and flexed his claws nervously. He had no idea where they were going. He realized he would never sleep in his comfy den ever again. What if there wasn't enough room in the new territory and Shadowclan was forced out? Redstar shoved the thought out of his mind and scanned the clearing for the other leaders.
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:26 pm

Barkfur scented the air, catching a breeze of ShadowClan scent. She looked up to see Redstar and his Clan. She nervously flexed her claws into the ground secretly, Where's Thistlefur?
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:34 pm

OOC: BAH. I'M TOO LAZY TO RP EVERYONE. EVEN IN MY ONE LINER STYLE.

All Wolvine's Shadowclan cats came through, as did all of Wolvine's Riverclan cats.

Sealkit gave a shriek as his brother landed on his back. He did the first thing that popped into his head; roll over.

Gravepaw gave a snort. "Who's acting gloomy? This is my normal face."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:02 pm

Smoketail flicked one ear in greeting to Shadowstar and Redstar. "I've heard nothing from WolfClan. They weren't even at the last Gathering." he meowed, his tone slightly worried. "And I'm sure FireClan will come. I scented them at the border, a huge patrol of FireClan. We need to be patient." He looked over at the mingling Clans. "Plus, we need to give them room to get over their own disputes, if they have any," he added in a low voice.

--

Flarestorm marched after the RiverClan patrol, her pelt sleek and her eyes bright. The large ginger she-cat was walking right beside Naruto-the queen looked nervous and jumpy. She sympathized with her because she was barely a warrior's age, and she was expecting kits.

--

Curseflight felt her fur bristle ever-so-slightly. She wasn't used to being this close to so many enemy cats. Her crimson eyes were calm, however.

--

Boulderkit padded over to Goldenstorm, his eyes huge. "Can you teach me, too? I'm almost an apprentice!" he added, a hint of pride in his voice.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:08 pm

"So Thunderclan smells like leaves.", Berrykit concluded. "I bet Riverclan smells like fish then!", he mewed to Goldenstorm. She turned to her sister. "Let it be, Autumnkit, it's okay." She turned and followed Goldenstorm.

Luckykit made a happy face. "Thank you Whitekit! You know, Darkkit is the most important cat in my life, since he's my younger brother. Mudkit, too, of course."

Now, that Shadowclan had finally entered the scene, Leopardclaw looked around the gathered clans and died afterwards because his brain exploded. It seems he was way too stupid to journey. He will be forgotten in Starclan.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:49 pm

Watertail, the elder, swished his tail about. This journey would be told in elders' stories for generations. He would be one of those tellers. This wasn't going to be a happy travel, though. Watertail suspected that many cats would perish, hopefully he wouldn't be one of them.

OOC: Sorry it's awful, no muse.
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftfire the nz Pac-man Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:27 pm

Sunpaw padded along. He was sad that he had to leave the home he had forever known. It was just... unimaginable. He kept his head down, tail drooping.

Skyfern padded alongside Fangheart. She padded on light paws, senses alert. She wanted to run, but that wasn't possible right now. Her belly was getting big.

OOC: hint hint, eh?
I will do some more later with my other charies
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:05 pm

"Hm, ok," Darkpaw mewed, Anything to get my mind off Joypaw... He pulled himself hastily to his paws, and narrowed his eyes at his sister, "Where to?" He asked.

~

"Leave them alone Sandfur," Lynxpaw mewed joining the warrior, "They're out of camp for the first time, they've never seen a tree outside camp, let alone a warrior from Thunderclan." She mewed, her ears twicthing.

"And besides, they've that kit instinct you know? They want to defend their clan, like warriors, even when there is no threat, you should know these things, there is enough kits in the clan for everyone to know.." She mewed padding away into the crowd, her tail twicthing.

~

Wolfstrike padded around forlornly, trying to find someone to talk to. He noticed the pretty she cat, Iceflake and instintively padded over.
"Hey," He mewed kindly.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:49 pm

Goldenstorm gazed about, looking for a friendly RiverClan cat as he saw that they were all here. "Right, they smell like fish and water since all they eat comes mostly from the river that runs through their territory." he nodded, finally spotting the she-cat he was after.

Badgerclaw nodded a thanks to Lynxpaw for Goldenstorm, the tom was too caught up in teaching the kit to do anything else.

Raincloud sat, boredom filling her paws. If they were going to start this journey, why not go now? Then she remembered, sighing. FireClan. The newest of the Clans just had to be late, typical. But she shouldn't complain since she was in no place to. She'd have to live with it.

Goldenstorm padded up to Raincloud, her blue eyes dull. "Hi old friend. Mind if I use you to teach my apprentice?" he asked, a smile on his face.

Raincloud blinked, her ear twitching as she heard a new mew. "Oh hey Goldenstorm, of course. Anything to help the future of the Clans." she smiled back, looking at Berrykit.

"Alright Berrykit, what do you smell?" Goldenstorm asked, pointing his tail at the RiverClan she-cat in front of them.

Whitekit blinked, "No problem, a friend of yours is a friend of mine, Right?" she smiled. "Just remember, as soon as the journey starts, we'll head to the back. I'll figure something out from there."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:02 pm

"Okay!", Luckykit mewed. (Museless)

Berrykit sniffed the other cat. "It stinks! He smells like crowfood!", Berrykit mewed and padded a few steps back. The smell of fish was new to her, and she don't like it.

Sandfur looked at Lynxpaw. She was stressed because of the journey and then those Windclan kits where bothering her and now Lynxpaw. "Don't you tell me what to do, okay?", she snapped back. "I have kits of my own, so leave me alone with all so big wisdom!" Again she stalked away and looked for her kits.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:35 pm

Badgerclaw sighed, looking down at Lynxpaw. "You tried, not all cats are as nice as you and I. Sometimes you just can't change that." he shrugged. Sandfur had no right to go and blow up on some kit just because she was curious. The kit needed to learn, Sandfur would just have to live with it.

Goldenstorm's fur shot up on end, "Berrykit.." he went off, looking up to see how Raincloud was.

Raincloud smiled, "I only smell that way because of the prey I eat. In RiverClan, we cats eat mainly fish. If you leave fish out for a while, it starts to smell. I don't think we smell like that, but to another cat, I could smell completely different." she mewed gently to Berrykit, not at all offended by the kit's reaction to her own scent.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:02 am

OOC: *trumpets play* Now presenting the brilliant, magnificent, one of a kind and mediocre leader of FireClan, LITTLESTAR!

Littlestar walked into the Gathering area, though not looking very happy. He lashed his tail once, but said nothing. They specifically said said a quarter moon and yet they all meet at a half moon which, completely threw him off. He'd just woken up not too long ago. The only reason any of them were here was because he got a report of a large group of cats from one of the other clans waltzing around near the territory. StarClan.

This was the worst way to prepare for a journey, being thrown into it like this. If it wasn't hard enough. He sighed when suddenly Pastpaw sped past him, completely joyous over his first time being in the Gathering Place, even if it would be his only time. Littlestar grumbled a little and then walked through the crowd to find the other leaders.

---------

Pastpaw ran quickly through the other cats, reveling in the closeness of everything. He couldn't believe that as long as he had been an apprentice he's never been here. It was probably the doing of his crappy mentor, but all was still well, because he was here now! He'd almost forgotten about the journey.

Even if it was all broken and ruined, he still loved it all. It was perfection.

-----

Feralpelt stayed near her clan, though she couldn't help, but tag along and around Wolfpaw, the apprentice that she had totally trained into an expert. She didn't like being around the cats from other clans, it almost triggered hostility in her, but she tried to stop herself from snapping at someone.

-----

Tasnypaw entered the Gathering Place and looked around at its vastness. It seemed so... terrible, especially for his first time being there. Even after the tragedy that befell it, he still expected more. His ears drooped and he sighed. Well... this would be the only and last time he saw it. Maybe they would come to something better? Hopefully so. He looked to the side as Beepaw nudged him on the side, a happy smile on his face. That cat was always happy, but it seemed like one day he just woke up sad. His smiles hadn't been the same since.

"Aren't you excited?" Beepaw asked him. He seemed eager to leave the territory, but Tansypaw couldn't see how.

"Meh," he simply said before going off, Beepaw following.

---------

Dewshine sighed as she walked around the Gathering Place. Once again she'd have to go through the journey. It was exhausting the first time. She was too old for this, but she kept her her strife. She found a spot and laid down, preferring to keep her energy so if they decided to run (which happened a couple times on the first run) she'd still have some good energy. But, even if this was the second time around, it would be easier, and she knew the promises that came with it. She couldn't wait to get there...

-----------

Foxtalon was, as always, Foxtalon. He hung around Shaddedthorn, too.

----------

Cederkit looked around at the other cats. She'd gotten far from her mother and siblings and had started to wonder around the other cats. They seemed so, different, alien. She'd never seen anyone but the cats in her clan, it was all so weird. The large kit looked up at everyone, more amazed by their faces and fur than the fact that she was in the Gathering Place. Is was unimportant to her at the time. She was greatly absorbed. She thought she spotted the ThunderClan leader, though she didn't know her name. She didn't ask though, she didn't want to make any mistakes. So she kept walking on, looking at everyone with awe-filled eyes.

----------------

Lonestreak padded through the Gathering Place, his mind automatically recounting what had happened here. He sighed and pushed it from his mind before he veered off, looking for Raincloud. There was really no one to talk to here.

--------

Leafglaze sat next to her brother Rockheart and yawned, immensely bored. She hadn't thought about looking for Batfur and hadn't thought about it now. She was prioritizing the journey as well as her brother. She felt she needed to make sure he was all fine. After all, he was half-blind. He could fall right into a fox hole! Not that he'd done it now, but they were going into unfamiliar places, so she stayed near him, even if she was bored.

She sighed. They were leaving all of the deaths that this horrible place as brought, such as Branchtwist, and they were going somewhere new. But that would bring death as well.

-----

Bluepaw hung walked around aimlessly. He was with his siblings a little bit, but then he strayed away, but now, he was thinking about going back, which he was beginning to do.

-----

Ashkit hung from his mother's jaws, swinging a little bit with every step. All these cats around! Who were they!? What if they wanted to... scratch out his eyes. Everytime he looked at them they seemed like they were scowling at him. So many scent... so confusing. He squirmed with nervousness, scared to leave his mother no matter how embarrassing it was to be carried around.

OOC: I'm sure that's everyone....
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next