Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE)

+17
Bumblebee~*
zephyr
.:Jaywing:.
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man
Waffletail
Ace
Cheesles
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
Wolvine
Lynx
Snigger
kiwiattack
Goldenstorm
LEN KAGAMINE
Naruto
Riber~
21 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE) - Page 7 Empty Re: Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE)

Post by Bumblebee~* Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:53 am

The overwhelming scents of cats from all Clans flooded around Pinefrost, engulfing him. The tang of death emanated from Ivykit and Wolfstar's bodies, sickening him to the core. Where was Bluesong? She would be his only comfort...

As if on cue, the pretty black she-cat appeared, looking... stunning as ever. Maybe even more? Something seemed different about her, although he couldn't quite place it. He purred and licked her muzzle to return her greeting, the clearing suddenly falling away.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Warning System : Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE) - Page 7 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE) - Page 7 Empty Re: Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE)

Post by Cheesles Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:03 am

"Can I talk to you, alone? Just you and me?" She smiled, enticingly as she spoke. Bluesong glanced around, spotting a shelter of trees, not too far from them. She bounded over, flicking her tail, letting him know to follow.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:08 am

"Hm? Oh, sure?" He smiled, trotting after his mate, signal or not. When he came into view, the moonlight peeking through the canopy and dappling his fur, he blinked curiously at her. Her pelt blended in with the night, the moon the only thing giving her away, the way it lit up her contours. "What do you need to tell me?" He mewed.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:10 am

"I'm expecting kits." She blurted, slapping her tail over her mouth in frustration. She smiled sweetly, hoping to make it up. Then she licked her mates ear. "We're expecting kits." She mewed slower.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:24 am

OOC: Way to be romantic XD
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE) - Page 7 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:26 am

OOC: You know it. ;D

For a moment, Pinefrost stood there, stunned. Then his face broke into a huge grin. "Kits, wow! That's great!" He mewed enthusiastically, rasping his tongue over her cheek and shaking his head in disbelief. "Wow..." He murmured, suddenly unable to look away from Bluesong.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:58 am

OOC: How come these she-cats seem to never know when they're expecting kits. I mean they don't PLAN these things? XD You know what? Next time I have a cat involved in kits, they're going to be cool about it. X3

Though, but seriously. What happened? o.o Seriously, I just walked into the thread and then Ivykit was dying or something and... EH!?
Administrator

Warning System : Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE) - Page 7 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:00 am

OOC: Cheese had to kill Ivy somehow. XD And then Speckle went to Loopytown. And Berry became a bossy know-it-all. And Fernbreeze is all... PDA and weird. XD
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by zephyr Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:34 am

OOC: Loopytown Speckle is fun.

Specklekit rolled away frpm Sparrowkit. She stood up. "You liar! I'm gonna make you pay" She aimed a claw at his ear, but fell short.
Specklekit wasn't aiming at him, or trying to attack him properly. She was clawing and biting wildly in his general direction. "Please die. Do it for me, Sparrowkit. You know you deserve it." Specklekit purred sweetly, while trying to bite off one of his ears.

zephyr

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:43 am

ooc: o.o;; Wow... I really should stick my clan cats in here, but I'm completely lost. XD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:57 pm

OOC: I wanted to kill her...

Bluesong felt her ears burn. She purred and licked him again. We btter go back out, we don't want them to worry about us, we'll be leaving any minute..." She mewed. "And can we keep this secret for now? Until it becomes obvious?"
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:45 pm

Goldenstorm wrote:Goldenstorm smiled, "Yes, Smoketail sent Berrykit to watch all of you. Now nothing could possibly go wrong." he let a quiet chuckle pass his muzzle. He moved a distance towards the east, "Hey Berrykit, we don't have to do anything until we start moving. Come here, I want to show you something." he mewed, looking at a few surprisingly lively bushes at the side of the clearing.

Berrykit nodded. "Coming!", she mewed and padded over to the warrior. "What do you want to show me?", she meowed and laid her head to one side. Will he showing me fighting moves? But I'm not an apprentice yet! On the other hand, if I'm really going to protect the others I need to know how... ,she thought.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:18 pm

Goldenstorm kept his yellow gaze on the bushes in front of him, "Do you see those berries?" he asked, not moving. He knew what kind they were, and he wanted to teach Berrykit.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:49 pm

"I do, what is with them?", Berrykit mewed.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:13 pm

Goldenstorm stood up, padding over to the lush bush. He took his tail and aimed a slash at a red berry hanging loosely on a thin branch. The fruit fell, hitting the ground without injury caused to it. He picked it up very gingerly with his tail and walked back to Berrykit. Dropping it in front of her, he looked at her with a serious face. "What kind of berry is this?" he put a light paw on the plump scarlet berry. These were the only kind that would grow during tough times like this.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:20 pm

Autumnkit padded up beside her sister, "Death berry!!!" Autumnkit called out matter-of-factly. She knew by the way that Goldenstorm was treating it, with respect, that it was the killer berry.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:21 pm

OOC: Fool, Berrykit's time to answer!
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:42 pm

OOC: Why can't Autumnkit do it?
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:38 pm

OOC: Because Autumnkit is with Sparrow and Speckle and the question was directed at Berrykit. X3

Sparrowkit yelped and stepped away from Specklekit. What is she doing?! His eyes widened further, fear sparking in them as he heard her speak in a voice that was hers... but... terrifying. Sickeningly sweet. "Wake up! Specklekit, what's happened?" He spluttered as she slashed wildly in his direction.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:55 pm

"These are Death berries", Berrykit meowed. "'You shall never touch them, never eat them, even if your hunger is great. Kits get sick from it when then can put it out fast enough and die if they could not put it out in time.'", she quoted Minkfur. "I'm not THAT stupid.", she meowed to Goldenstorm. She was a bit disappointed that he thought she didn't knew that. He really thought she was only a silly kit. Berrykits tail dropped. "Was that all?", she meowed.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:42 pm

Goldenstorm nodded, "Right. But," he looked at his young apprentice, "That's not what I wanted you to learn. Do you know what herb Medicine Cats use to treat cats that have eaten the berries?" he asked seriously, this he should know. But just in case, he was going to tell her.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:50 pm

OOC: THAT'S TOTALLY WHAT HE WAS GONNA ASK HER. XD

... I KNOW! 8D

Tigerblaze stood, unblinking, in the clearing as cats maneuvered their way around and into him. He remained stony and silent, his eyes open, yet distant, not quite there. His lips moved although no sound came out.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:05 am

Shadowstar looked around the other leaders. "Once every Windclan cat has payed their respects to Wolfstar, and he has been buried, should we be on our way?" He mewed respectfully.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:29 am

Robinpaw looked over to the place where Tigerblaze sit. The moonlight put his still form in soft relief. He was awake now, and that was good. He'd at least be able to make the journey. The only thing that had changed after he'd woken up had been that he could walk around. He didn't talk, or really show any signs of intellegence. Did he... Did he even remember her? She narrowed her eyes as she stepped forward to meet him. His emerald green eyes... How distant they were. "Tigerblaze..." she whispered, "Tigerblaze can you hear me?"

Terrakit, feeling uncomfortable because of the large number of cats, moved to a more secluded corner of the gathering area.

OOC: musederpno
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:19 pm

Berrykit thought for a moment. What has Minkfur told her? (Imagine a flashback cloud now) "If ya'll ever swallow something that's no good for ya, or if it won't come down your throat, den take dese herbs. Dis is ...." (Flashback ends) Yeah, this is the herb, but what was it's name? Jurro, Jirro "Yarrow!", she blurted out. "It's yarrow!"
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next