Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon....(Open)

+2
Lynx
Wolvine
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon....(Open) Empty Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon....(Open)

Post by Wolvine Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:35 am

Dewpaw bounded around in circles, calling out a name. "Fellmoon. Fellmoon. Fellmoon. Fellmoon. Fellmoon. Fellmoon. Fellmoon. Fellmoon. Fellmoon. Fellmoon. Fellmoon. Fellmoon. Fellmoon. Fellmoon. Fellmoon. Fellmoon. Fellmoon. Fellmoon. Fellmoon. Fellmoon. Fellmoon. Fellmoon. Fellmoon. Fellmoon. FELLMOON!"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon....(Open) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon....(Open) Empty Re: Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon....(Open)

Post by Lynx Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:47 pm

Blazepaw, who was still sitting next to Dewpaw, watched her closely. "Who or what is Fellmoon, Dewpaw?", she asked.
Lynx
Lynx

Warning System : Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon....(Open) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon....(Open) Empty Re: Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon....(Open)

Post by Wolvine Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:50 pm

"He's a warriro silly!" Dewpaw laughed, cuffing her friend.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon....(Open) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:26 am

Blazepaw purred. "And why are you calling out his name? And why by Starclans sake are you still running in circles?"
Lynx
Lynx

Warning System : Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon....(Open) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:33 am

"Er....I dunno." Dewpaw laughed, resuming her circles. "Just feel like it I guess. And I'm kinda hopeing Fellmoon will take me out on a hunting patrol or something."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by FellmoonX Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:14 pm

Fellmoon steps toward the kits, "Hello Dewpaw, I've heard you have been running in circles calling my name and that you have been annoy other cats because of it, is this true", Fellmoon asks the kit acting annoyed and giving him one of his many glares, but after a few moments a smile plays on his face, showing he is joking.
FellmoonX
FellmoonX

Warning System : Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon....(Open) WarningBar-Gloss3

http://catsofprophesy.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:08 pm

A sudden floppy little kit ran into Dewpaw's circles. He had an excited look on his face, and he was just running before this, away from a certain someone, Bluekit to be exact. That kit was made at him again, for what reason, he forgot, as he soon got caught up in his running. Bluekit was so slow, he miles behind him. In fact...

Flopsiekit looked behind him to see the angry grey kit running after him. He was about... hm... estimation time. He was just about six mouse tails behind him. Well, five now... four... three.... Uh...

He had to hide or Bluekit would get him again then all of the fun would be over. He watched Dewpaw's cricles and then, a tho0ught jumped into his mind like a rabbit with takes flight. He could hide in Dewpaw's circles! It was genious! Bluekikt could never get him there, that kit wouldn't know timing if a twoleg punched him with a watch... whatever that was.

With a quick bound he jumped into Depaw's circle and ran behind her. He was almost perfectly concealed now. Never would he be captured! Never!

After one go-around Bluekit ran into the middle of the circle and watched Flopsiekit through narrowed, angry eyes. Darn kit, once again he ruined his morning. He had stayed up since dawn, and just when he was about to go back to sleep, whamo! There was Flopsiekit, cuffing him in the ear, and asking him to do something or other. Whatever it was, he didn't know, he wasn't paying attention.

This happened about every other three days, and he tried to stop it, but no, Flopsiekit persisted, and now he was angry. He was going to rip his fur off with his own claws!

He growled as he watched Flopsiekit run around with a triumphant smile, like he'd won.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:28 pm

Dewpaw saw Flopsiekit hiding in her circles and gave a half-shrug, not stopping. "Heya Fellmoon."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by FellmoonX Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:05 pm

Fellmoon laughs at the kits antics, amused at their game. “So, what trouble are you getting in now”, he asks them. He says to Dewpaw, "how would you like to go hunting?"
FellmoonX
FellmoonX

Warning System : Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon....(Open) WarningBar-Gloss3

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:42 am

"Eh...Whatcha mean how?" Dewpaw blinked. "I'd like to go out of camp and catch some mice is the awenser!"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by FellmoonX Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:20 pm

“Then let’s go”, Fellmoon tells Dewpaw, as he starts walking out of the den.

“I’ll even teach some of what I know”, he offers.
FellmoonX
FellmoonX

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:14 pm

"I would never play a game with him," Bluekit spat as he watched Flopsiekit run around in his circles, laughing.

"You're going hunting!" Flopsiekit piped up with an excited voice. He stopped and watched Fellmoon. "Can I go with yooou!?" He asked before he gave a wide grin. He topled over when Bluekit tackled him him to the ground. He let out a wail when he felt his ear being bitten, and hard. With an easy heave he pushed Bluekit off of him. "Can we go!?"

"Who's we!?" Bluekit growled at him.

"Us! You and me! Duh!"

"Why would I want to go with you!? And we can't even leave anyways."

"Nonesense!" Flopesiekit ran over to Fellmoon. "Caaaan weeeee?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:20 pm

Lynxpaw leapt out of know where landing on Dewpaw. She raked her side without hurting her and then rolled off. Lynxpaw brushed the dust of her white and reddish brown tabby fur. "So where you going?" She mewed expectantly as her eyes shone playfully.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon Fellmoon....(Open) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by FellmoonX Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:27 pm

"Hmm", Fellmoon thinks for a moment, after a while he says, "We will have to ask you mother's for permission”. He tells the exited kittens, remembering what had happened before, and not wishing to get into conflict with Frostheart.
FellmoonX
FellmoonX

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:43 pm

"My Sparkshine says I can! She told me I need to get out more! I can totally go!" Flopsiekit grineed in his excitement. "And Bluekit's mom doesn't care where he goes!" Bluekit only growled in a response. "C'mon! Pleeaaassee! I'l NEVER bother you again!"

"Take it, it's a good deal," Bluekit said sarcastically. He walked over to Flopsiekit and Fellmoon, not objecting to going, but not agreeing either. he knew Flopsiekit would somehow force him along anyways.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by FellmoonX Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:48 pm

Fellmoon growls a bit, "Fine, you can all go hunting with us"
FellmoonX
FellmoonX

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:06 pm

"Yes!" Flopsiekit cried out. "Lets go, Bluekit!"

"I don't want to go anywhere with you!" He growled. Why must he be dragged her and there by this fat little kitten? It seemed so tidius that he argue, but it was his only defense.

"Come on!" Flopsiekit repeated before grabbing Bluekit by his scruff and dragging him towards the entrance against his own will. Bluekit flailed as he was being pulled, unable to get away. One day he will... he hoped.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by FellmoonX Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:23 pm

"So, anywhere you would like to hunt", he ask everyone, as the walked out of camp.

Last edited by Felldusk on Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
FellmoonX
FellmoonX

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:09 pm

"Nope!" Dewpaw smiled and looked down at Bluekit. "Don't worry. Let's see if we can loose him. He's sure to go on rambling to himself for half a moon before he realizes we aren't behind him." She whispered.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by FellmoonX Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:52 pm

“Make sure to stay with me, if you don’t, I will find you”, Fellmoon turns to say to the kits, as if he now what the kits are thinking.
FellmoonX
FellmoonX

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:12 am

OOC: She isn't a kit.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:04 pm

OOC: Yeah....

Flopsiekit turned towards Dewpaw, still gripping Bluekit by his scruff. "Okay!" He said, sounding like Ohah. He dropped Bluekit, who got up quickly, turned, and gave him a a hard cuff on the head, whih made him fall over in a daze, rolling back to his feet.

"Heeeeey!" Flopsiekit whined when he got back up. Bluekit gave him another cuff before looking back at Dewpaw.

"Well where are we supposed to go!?" He whispered uneccesarily.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:09 pm

"I dunno..." Dewpaw shrugged and looked at her 'mentor.' "Where are we going all great and powerful Failmoon?" The she-cat sniggered, remembering being told about the incident with Treehunter. SHe loved that elder even more now.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by FellmoonX Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:20 am

“Fine, I know a nice clearing with a lot on mice and birds, we will go there. It is also not too far from camp, and not anywhere really close the borders”, Fellmoon, stops though, "I still feel the need to tell some cat we are going, so hold up", Fellmoon starts searching for a cat, like a warrior, or even Frostheart to tell.

ooc: I will make a thread in Thunderclan Territory soon, during lunch. I know Dewpaw is not a kit, I was just a bit lazy and lumped all of you together, so I apologize.
FellmoonX
FellmoonX

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:54 pm

OOC: Fell, just in case you didn't know (and even if you did, a lot of people do this and it's reeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllyyyyy annoying), this is the middle of leaf-bare, so there isn't going to be a bunch of prey and stuff. XD

"Okay!" Flopsiekti mewed happily as he watched Fellmoon take off. He kept his eyes on him till he was out of ear-shot. "How about we go now!" He suggested to Dewpaw. It seemed like a mighty fine time to go. He glanced over at Bluekit, who said nothing, before lookign bck at Dewpaw, a big huge grin on his face.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next