Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh no....(Open)

+3
Noname
Naruto
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Oh no....(Open) Empty Oh no....(Open)

Post by Naruto Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:37 pm

Braveclaw growled,his fur bristling. Never thought she'd be here! His panicked thoughts were nothing,though. "Hush!"he hissed to Slipkit. "Unless you want to die."

The massive she-cat pranced out behind the old cat,her long tail high in the air. "Stormkit,"she said sharply. "We've been looking everywhere for you. We need to get back for Clover's burial." Spiderfang's fur bristled. "Unless your new friend has anything to say about it?"she asked icily.

Braveclaw whirled,growling. The kit in his jaws bumped against his legs,making him stumbled slightly. He dropped him,and his voice was hard and flat. "How've you been,Spiderfang? I heard it was your idea to attack WindClan. Never thought my old apprentice would turn against her Clan,again."

Spiderfang's amber stare was cold and full of fury. "Stormkit. Here. Now."she ordered,keeping her tone flat and emotionless. "I'm doing well,thank you. And yes,it was my idea to attack WindClan. That filthy pack of skinny rats doesn't deserve to live." Her tail lashed once,all her contempt shown in that simple gesture.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Oh no....(Open) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Oh no....(Open) Empty Re: Oh no....(Open)

Post by Member Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:44 pm

Stormkit let out a small wail when we was bumped around and then finally dropped. Couldn't that cat be more careful?

"He's not my friend," Stormkit replied to Spiderfang as he got up, "he's just an old cat." Quickly the young cat scurried over to Spiderfang and moved himself behind one of her legs. His mother's funeral... it was going to be soon. His ears drooped a little. He'd tried to distract himself, but it just didn't seem to be working. He lifted his ear back up. He'd have to think of that later, a fight might break out over here.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:50 pm

"An old cat that could have killed you."Spiderfang snapped,her voice cold with fury. "He taught me all I know and more." Turning back to Braveclaw,she glared at him.

Braveclaw looked surprised. That was probably the closest to the old Spiderfang as she would get though. He sighed. "You always were my favorite apprentice."he mewed,trying to distract her. It didn't work.

"You can't win me over with compliments,Braveclaw. You're just another WindClan rat that's in my way."Spiderfang hissed. She bared her long fangs,ready to attack.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:01 pm

Stormkit looked down at the ground. All he wanted to do was help out the clan. It was all that Braveclaw's fault. If he hadn't shown up he would have been there an back fine, and he would have gotten rid of some of that prey they had, if he could find any. He sighed and lifted his head back up, looking at the other cat.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:14 pm

Braveclaw was frozen. One part of him registered Spiderfang as an enemy,while the other side saw her as an apprentice,her nose wrinkled as he told her to clean the elder's den. "Spiderpaw,you must come to learn to respect your elders. They have served the Clan many times over. Plus,Flowerpetal's nest has thorns in it. She'll claw your ears off if you don't get her fresh bedding." The much younger Braveclaw had purred,flicking her ear with his tail. "But she just joined the elders! Why can't she do it herself?"Spiderpaw had complained. Braveclaw sighed. Those were much simpler times....

Spiderfang growled,stepping forward. Her claws flashed out,gouging the ground. She saw Braveclaw look at her,green eyes shining with wisdom. It came as a surprise when he leaped at her,and she dodged,feeling his claws graze her shoulders.

Braveclaw hissed,landing on the ground. "I'm not that old,Spiderfang."he spat,crouching. His muscles were scrawnier than even the most underfed WindClan cat's,but that was only showing how lean he was. A claw slashed his side as Spiderfang retaliated.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:22 pm

Nightstar rolled his eyes standing at the top of a tree looking down on Spiderfang, fighting some old bag of bones. "If she can't kill him she's even more pathetic than I thought." whispered Nightstar to himself, if Spiderfang was beaten by this tom, that would be two huge failures she had brought upon them. Letting her emotions get the better of her, and soon... She would be killed.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:28 pm

OOC: YOU BETTER NOT PROVE BB RIGHT, SPIDERFANG! D<

Stormkit wailed in fright. Now the fight was starting, he had to get out of there. If he didn't he'd be injured. He quickly ran over to a bush and hid between the roots, it was really muddy under there. He watched at everything happened. Spiderfang was going to win, he knew it. That old cat wouldn't get the best of her.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:46 pm

Spiderfang snarled,leaping to land on Braveclaw's shoulders. Her greater weight forced the elderly tom to the ground,and she felt the air whoosh from his lungs. I won't hold back!she thought,lowering her jaws to bite the back of his neck.

Braveclaw chuckled. "I guess I shoulda seen this move coming,"he grunted,gathering strength in his scrawny legs by gathering them under his belly. As soon as Spiderfang's teeth hit his neck,he rolled,squishing her underneath him. "You should have seen that coming,my apprentice."he yowled,whirling to sink his claws into her belly.

Spiderfang's eyes widened,she barely felt his claws leave a deep gash in her belly. Fury flowed through her,and she kicked at his throat with her back legs. She saw him hit the ground,coughing and gasping. His white throat was torn and stained red with his blood,and he tried to force himself to his paws.

Braveclaw felt pain explode in his throat as Spiderfang's back claws gouged at his throat,leaving a deep gash. He hit the ground with a thud,and weakly propped himself up on his shoulder. He felt her plant her paw on his neck,holding him down. He tried to imagine how she looked now,black fur sleek and shining,and her amber eyes gleaming with cruel satisfaction as her claws inched towards his throat. But instead,he saw her as an apprentice in the training hollow,his paws planted on her chest as a glimmer of humor sparked in her eyes. He felt claws slash over his ear,and let the world go black.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:57 pm

"Ah... Dead, as I hoped..." meowed Nightstar disappearing into the night without even a congratulations. And out of nowhere, he appeared in front of Spiderfang, a grin that would scare a wolf into a coma, and light blue eyes that drove a knife into Spiderfang. "Good work, Spiderfang, I trust you may dispose of the body in away most appropiate. RiverClan and WindClan boundary."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:03 pm

Skull serveyed the dead body with his vivid purple eyes. Then he looked up at Spiderfang as he stepped out of the shadows. "I think we should remove all evidence first. Your fur in his claws, perhaps. They will smell DarkClan on him. Make sure he has RiverClan scent." He offered his advice; one he had been a part of a patrol that had investigated what had killed cats.
(Skull, the CSI cat! XD)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:06 pm

"See that it is done. Nice work, the both of you."

NO Muse...
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:07 pm

Spiderfang grunted. "Eh,sure." She sounded utterly bored,as though killing her former mentor had taken any kindness left in her and strangled it. She reached down,grabbing him by his scruff.

Braveclaw wasn't dead. No,he was letting them believe that. His one white ear was shredded,but Spiderfang had missed the killing blow. "You'd have to do better than that to kill me..."he choked,weakly struggling in his apprentice's jaws.

Spiderfang looked disinterested as she dropped the old cat,letting him sag to the ground. As the elder picked himself up,she sat down,lifting one bloodstained paw. "Nightstar,this is WindClan's eldest cat. He was also my mentor. His name is Braveclaw,"she mewed,licking the blood off her paw in a few swipes of her pink tongue.

"Thank you for the introduction."Braveclaw said coldly. His tabby pelt was stained with blood,torn in his throat and on his shoulder. He could feel his body weakening,but he continued panting and easing his slouching body into a standing position. She'll attack again,as soon as the leader gives her the order.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:10 pm

Skull stiffened. The old cat was still alive. He shot a warning glance at Nightstar. He was waiting for an order. Then a new idea came upon him...
"Old cat, do you have back up?" He snarled, his eyes flashing.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:12 pm

"KILL HIM!" Nightstar meowed calmly, with a twitch of his tail. And then he was off into the forest attacking a prey scent, while the rest were off to do something with the body.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:14 pm

Skull was confused. "Shall I kill him? Not that I think you still have emotional ties with him..." Really, he didn't.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:16 pm

"No,why? I just found a kit on the moor and I wanted to return him to his Clan!"Braveclaw mewed;exhaustion was faint in his voice. His fur bristled when Nightstar gave the order. "You guys killed Yellowleap,"he snarled quietly.

Spiderfang sighed. "No,I really don't." Her tail twitched as she lied. "Other than the fact he's a grumpy old cat that was my mentor,no."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:20 pm

Skull sighed at the old cat. "I will kill him. I sense your reluctance." He slid toward the old cat, placed a huge paw on him, and bent down toward the neck. He sank his teeth in, waiting for his life to end. You will be useful for many things... He thought.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:25 pm

Stormkit was still cowering under the bush, watching it all. The fight seemed to be over for now, but it may start up again. Somehow, someway, Braveclaw was able to get up after all that had happened. Nightstar left with the order to kill him, and the two cats just stood their chatting, trying to figure out who should kill him.

Slowly he crept out from underneath the bush and out in the open. He looked over the cats, crouched low. He was so low he could have melded into the dirt. He watched as Skull approached Braveclaw and it into the cats neck. He shivered. He'd never seen something like this before.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:29 pm

Braveclaw choked as teeth met in his throat,pushing weakly against the other cat with his front claws.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:30 pm

A nerve lurched in Skull some where as the old cat struggled. It annoyed him, so he stilled him by pressing more weight on him; hi was a huge cat, a hybrid.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:34 pm

Braveclaw fell limp,his mind racing. He could see over Skull's shoulder,could see Spiderfang turn away. But before she did,he could see the look of pity that twisted the she-cat's features. He felt a sudden burst of strength and pushed harder at the black cat that held him down,blood and fur matting his claws.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:36 pm

OOC: Mintpaw? o.o That cat isn't in this...
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:10 pm

OOC: Yes Mintpaw isn't in this. . .how I know? Well she is meh only kitteh at the moment. So how did she get pulled into all of this? The world may never know. . .
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:21 pm

OOC: XD I don't know either.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:04 pm

Amberstorm had been hunting. She was finally being useful to her Clan. She buried the fresh mouse she had just killed in a dryer area. Why is everything so wet? She thought disgustedly. And then she heard uproar. It was battle time! She flew through the forest as silent as a DarkClan cat could be. There was an apprentice. She grinned evily. She motioned to the shadows with her tail; she was going to make sure no one would know of this incident.

Pyropaw stepped up next to Amberstorm. "Yes?" He murmered calmly, making sure he couldn't be heard. He serveyed the scene.

"Go get more cats. We cannot let them escape; they'll ruin our plans!" Amberstorm hissed.

Pyropaw nodded, turned, and flew through the forest like Amberstorm, though not as adept.

Amberstorm then chose this time to leap right on top of the apprentice-looking cat. She made no noise as she leaped.

Pyropaw scented Nightstar. He started to track his leader, who was his father.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next