Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle)

+2
Sasori of teh Red Sahndz!
Goldenstorm
6 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle) - Page 4 Empty Re: Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle)

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:05 pm

ooc: UR ON. xd

"Well, I was born in WindClan. I was trained by Moontail and Watertail. I beat a young badger when I was a kit and I managed to kill the biggest pigeon I've ever seen. Tell me you don't need major agility for that." Goldenstorm continued. This race was going to be so fun.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle) - Page 4 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle) - Page 4 Empty Re: Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle)

Post by Snigger Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:03 pm

She sneered playfully yet still being competive, "Well being Clanborn isn't everything you know. When I came a long ways away when I was about the age of a kit, probably seen more excitment than you could dream of!" Her eyes seemed to sparkle as she thought of her journey to WindClan. Continuing she meowed, "Giant thunderpaths, bloodthirsty dogs, forsaken lands, and about anything you can name I've probably faced." Turning back on the boastful mood she put a cocky expression on her face and she said, "One, I was bred to live on the wild side, especially the extreme part. Two, the bigger the pigeons, the easier to catch their fat butts. Three, have you ever tried to tree hunt? I bet not, you're to heavy and not agile enough to pull something off like that!" Yet again not going into the big details about that. She did break that branch and fall out but that was a weak branch anyway for her to be jumping on. Oh how she would enjoy the taste of victory!
Snigger
Snigger

Warning System : Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle) - Page 4 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:17 pm

"And where can you possibly go tree hunting in WindClan territory? Anyway, my mom was a great warrior until she left to be a loner. Both my parents escaped from twolegs that had these deathsticks with them." Goldenstorm stood as high as he could, holding his tail straight up.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:41 pm

Mintleaf rolled her eyes and replied, "There's some around the northern border. Also it's not what special about your parents, sure you can inherit some but it mainly comes down to you." With a flick of her tail she asked, "So are we gonna finish this or what?"
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:51 pm

"I guess I'll just have to win the race. We're still waiting on Sparrowflight." Goldenstorm turned to the she-cat. "Come on!"
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:07 pm

Mintleaf flicked her ears in annoyment. She scoffed, "Oh we'll just see about that." She joked, "You really should have been named Dusteater."
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:10 pm

Goldenstorm turned back to Mintleaf "You wish! Your new name will be Slowfoot."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:20 pm

She rolled her eyes meowing, "As if, more like Lightspeed." She thought of something and laughed, "Or maybe me Lightningfast and you Thunderfollow. 'Cause lightning always comes before thunder!"
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:27 pm

"In your dreams!" Goldenstorm swatted at Mintleaf with a harmless paw. He turned back to Sparrowflight. "Come on!" he urged.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:32 pm

Mintleaf pulled her head back to dodge his paw. Her paws itched to totally beat his butt. She said, "Yeah, I want to show Goldenstorm how a real cat runs."
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:34 pm

ooc: waits for Sparrow *elevator music*
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:41 pm

OOC: Also waits for Sparrow *ish playing the elevator musice*
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasori of teh Red Sahndz! Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:15 pm

OOC *elavator music*

https://www.youtube.com/user/graystripe79

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:17 pm

ooc: EAGLE. u can post wit badger u know.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:26 pm

ooc: sorry my sister was hoging teh comp "I cant really race i think i have a thorn in my pad." Sparrowflight said.
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Location : EARTH,at my house, at my computer, writing fan-fiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:02 pm

"Maybe you should just wait for Badgerclaw and Eagleflight or we won't have our race," Mintleaf suggested. She really wanted to race Goldenstorm but it felt a little mean to leave Sparrowflight behind.
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:40 pm

"I could take out the thorn then we can see how you feel. If not, we'll just have to walk back." Goldenstorm shrugged at Mintleaf. He wasn't one to leave one behind.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:57 pm

"its fine i should just walk a little and look at the territory while you race. " Sparrowflight said cheerfully as she looked at the territory.
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:59 pm

Goldenstorm gave a small sigh. "Alright, she give a yowl if you need help. Ready, get set, go!" Goldenstorm charged forward, his large strides sending him fox-lengths ahead.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:08 pm

she laughed trying to cover up the nervousness. the words of doubt kept swirling in her mind; what it they don't except me what if because i lived in a different place so long they wont have me? she kept thinking.
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:10 am

Mintleaf shot off after Goldenstorm, who had a little bit of a head start. It didn't matter though because she soon raced up beside him. She sent a slight smile at his direction but then turned her attention to running, her legs moved extra quick to make up for their shortness, but it took more than that to win a race. She used her eyes to search for obstacles, pebbles, holes, and the best and worse places to put her paws. He doesn't know what he's in for.
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:26 pm

Goldenstorm looked over at Mintleaf, who was just at his side. "Your going to have to do better than that!" he laughed playfully. He sprinted twice as fast forward, leaving his clan-mate behind in the dust. He easily overcame a large boulder by leaping over it and continuing his easy sprint. He could go faster, but why waste energy when you didn't have to?
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:36 pm

Mintleaf watched as Goldenstorm pulled ahead of her and jumped over a boulder. She easily sped forward and passed the boulder with ease. Then she ran up to Goldenstorm's left side, giving him a quick look. A little whille ahead a large bramble bush stood in their way, well rather probably in Goldenstrom's way. It seemed like a good obstacle to slow him down. She shot in front of Goldenstorm, barring his way. She came apon the bush but instead of swearing around it she zipped inside. Without breaking a stride she ran through it by stepping on the thornless parts of the brambles, going from the ground, to almost the top of the bush, and then back to the ground. It was rather hard, since the thornless areas were rather small Mintleaf's smaller body let her pass easier. It was a wide bush, too, about a few fox-lengths across, maybe even too wide for Goldenstorm to jump over. She soon popped out on the other side, untouched by the bramble thorns, and a slight smile spreading across her face. She didn't stop or slow down, knowing that he could prove her wrong. The wind blew through her short, spotted fur and her paws lightly touched the ground as she ran towards the camp.
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:00 pm

Goldenstorm smiled back at Mintleaf as he looked ahead and saw the bush in front of him. He saw an indent made roughly through the twigs and thorns. Most likely from a fleeing rabbit, desperate to get away from a WindClan warrior. He leaped over with a harsh push of his back leg. He landed smoothly, immediately keeping his stride. He increased his speed a little more, just for the heck of it.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:11 pm

Mintleaf heard quicking steps behind her and guessed the bush hadn't slowed down Goldenstorm at all. She sped up as well to stay in front but when the steps were behind her one of her back paws slipped ever so slightly and sent grit and dust behind her. That one move could have just cause her the race but she wasn't about to give in. She fell back into rhythm and ran faster than before.
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next