Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lookit how the eagle soars magesticly

+2
Naruto
kiwiattack
6 posters

Go down

Lookit how the eagle soars magesticly Empty Lookit how the eagle soars magesticly

Post by kiwiattack Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:05 pm

Eaglekit raced into camp; paws spinning and long fur dripping. I hope Frostkit hasn't noticed me being gone. Eaglekit had been gone from camp for almost a full day. He was hungry, tired, and hurt yet he didn't want to eat or sleep or visit the medicine cat. Anything but running around and doing something would seem as boring as the tomb compared to what he had been doing the last couple of hours. He had felt so alive earlier, and now he just felt washed out and withered.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Warning System : Lookit how the eagle soars magesticly WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Lookit how the eagle soars magesticly Empty Re: Lookit how the eagle soars magesticly

Post by Naruto Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:08 pm

Squirrelkit yawned as she padded out of the nursery. A flash of fur whisked right past her nose, and, blinking in surprise, she tumbled backwards. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" she squeaked.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Lookit how the eagle soars magesticly WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Lookit how the eagle soars magesticly Empty Re: Lookit how the eagle soars magesticly

Post by Member Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:17 pm

Ashkit had been walking behind his sister, about to fulfill his promise of play, when suddenly, a cat ran past them. He jumped and nearly rammed himself into his sister trying to hide somewhere from the bullet cat. What if it was Koikit acting insane?

But no, on second inspection it was just Eaglekit, doing Eaglekit things. Still kind of scary, though.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:21 pm

"Sorry," Eaglekit yowled back. Why am I still running? The nursery is that way. He dug his claws into the ground and came to a jerking halt. His mind was in a tizzy. He was still thinking about Joypaw.

OOC: Failpost
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:25 pm

Squirrelkit frowned. "Why are you running so much?" the younger kit asked, padding up to him with wide eyes.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:32 pm

"Yeah, and scaring the jeepers outta everyone!" Or was it just him? Still, jeepers were gone. Now he was without his jeepers. He padded behind his sister, a little cautious just in case Eaglekit started running around again. He didn't want to get run into or anything. But ah... some things couldn't be helped.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:11 pm

ooc: Did I hear Ashkit does not want to be run into? hehe ^^

IC: Luckykit just returned from eating and wanted to play now. Fresh powers ran through her, so she thought she'd race to the nursery. She began to run as fast as she could when she just saw Ashkit moving to Squirrelkit, directly in her way. "WOOAAH!", she yowled, but it was too late, she had bumped into Ashkit and rolled with him on the ground. She felt a bit dizzy as she stood up. She looked at Ashkit and shook the dust out of her pelt. "Sorreh, Ashkit.", she mumbled.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:35 am

OOC: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU FIEND! D:

Ashkit suddenly felt something crash into him and let out a high-pitched yelp. He got up quickly, his heart pounding in his little kit-chest. Then, he saw it, Luckykit. It was her! She ran into him. He frowned and lifted up a paw and swung it at her ear for a cuff.

"It's fine," Ashkit grumbled. Goodness, it was like he wasn't even there.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:57 pm

Luckykit giggled. "Ashkit, you just stood in my way!", she mewed.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:23 pm

Darkkit lumbered into camp, glaring darkly at Eaglekit. He knew it wasn't the other kits fault, it was his, but he couldn't help but believe he made it lead to this. He walked past the kits, flicking his tail kindly at Squirrelkit, Ashkit and Luckykit. He lay down beside his sister, putting his head on his paws and staring forlornly into space.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:15 pm

Luckykit saw her brother laying down beside her. She got all serious at the moment she saw him passing her. "Ashkit, Squirrelkit. Please leave us alone.", she meowed. She looked at the two kits. "Now." Then she turned to her brother, huddled against him and whispered to him. "What's up brother? Something terrible is bothering you, I can see it in your eyes."
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:42 pm

Eaglekit fought the urge to bristle as Darkkit lumbered into camp. He sighed. Whatever was up with Darkkit didn't matter now. "Why am I running so much? I don't know... I just feel like running I guess."
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:55 pm

"No, Squirrelkit and Ashkit can stay. And I rather not talk about it Luckykit... Not right now anyway..." Darkkit mewed straitening up and smiling weakly. He grabbed a large Rabbit, one all of them could share.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:15 am

"But brother...", Luckykit mewed. The rabbit looked delicious, but with her brother sad she wasn't much hungry.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:09 am

Whitekit had just come back from the forest, yet again. There was always something out there for her to do, whether hunt, play, or just wander around. She wouldn't be the bee-brain to try and hunt down some fox or badger. She was smart enough to know that she couldn't take one by herself. Not just yet. She padded up to Luckykit, her best friend. "What's up Luckykit?" she eyed with interest as she saw Luckykit's worried face directed right at the sad shape of Darkkit.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:33 am

"Hey Whitekit.", Luckykit mewed back. "Something is bothering Darkkit, but he won't tell me what."
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:54 pm

"Hmmm..." Whitekit questioned herself. "I know he won't understand me, but at least he feel a little comforted anyway. She went over to Darkkit's side and sat beside him. "Come on Darkkit, tell us what's wrong." she mewed, nudging against his shoulder. She looked over at Luckykit, "Can you tell him I want to know what's wrong?" she asked her friend. Whitekit wasn't really one to get in the therapy business, but it was to help a friend. A problem of a companion was a problem of hers.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:35 pm

Luckykit crouched nearer to her brother. "Darkkit, see, Whitekit here also cares about you and wants to know what's wrong.", she translated.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:58 pm

Whitekit rolled her eyes, she knew Darkkit, or anyone else for that matter, couldn't understand her so she just blurted out loud. "I don't really care about him, but he is your brother." she shrugged, "But nice lie." she grinned.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:02 pm

Eaglekit couldn't help snorting when he saw cats gathering around Darkkit. He's acting so innocent and sweet. They should have seen the way he acted out in the forest. Feeling slightly sulky Eaglekit sat down and swiped a bluebird from the pile. He devoured it in a few quick bites.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum