Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanting Some Answers(me, waffle, eagle, maybe some more...)

3 posters

Go down

Wanting Some Answers(me, waffle, eagle, maybe some more...) Empty Wanting Some Answers(me, waffle, eagle, maybe some more...)

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:11 pm

Badgerclaw and Goldenpaw walked sid by side into the Medicine Den, looking for the new silver tabby the saw before. Goldenpaw went ahead and sat inside the den looking for either Pinepaw or the mysterious loner. "Hello?" he called. Badgerclaw sat beside his friend, feeling he had no need to say a word.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Wanting Some Answers(me, waffle, eagle, maybe some more...) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Wanting Some Answers(me, waffle, eagle, maybe some more...) Empty Re: Wanting Some Answers(me, waffle, eagle, maybe some more...)

Post by Sasori of teh Red Sahndz! Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:44 am

they finally spotted the tabby curled in the back of ther den. her eyes flashed like a snake. "did you find him?" her face suddenly was filled with sorrow and concern.
Sasori of teh Red Sahndz!

Warning System : Wanting Some Answers(me, waffle, eagle, maybe some more...) WarningBar-Gloss1

https://www.youtube.com/user/graystripe79

Back to top Go down

Wanting Some Answers(me, waffle, eagle, maybe some more...) Empty Re: Wanting Some Answers(me, waffle, eagle, maybe some more...)

Post by Sasori of teh Red Sahndz! Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:06 pm

OOC: you do know i know hes dead right? but eagle doesnt :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:44 pm

yeah, they didn't find the body, no one answered him.

"Hello. I am Goldenpaw." he pointed to himself with his tail tip, then nodded toward Badgerclaw "And this is Badgerclaw, he's a friend." he spoke softly. Badgerclaw spoke up "Who were you looking for?" he had a puzzled look upon his face.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasori of teh Red Sahndz! Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:34 pm

d-d-darkwing...

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:04 am

"Do you know where Darkwing is?" Badgerclaw pried. Goldenpaw gently slapped his tail across Badgerclaw's mouth. "Who is Darkwing?" Goldenpaw asked.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasori of teh Red Sahndz! Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:17 pm

...my...my....my...mentor...

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:35 pm

Goldenpaw nudged Badgerclaw, trying to let him know that it would probably be best if he talked to the she-cat. "What is your name?" Once again Badgerclaw stirred, ignoring Goldenpaw's gestures to let him talk. "Where is Darkwing?"
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:02 pm

''Goldenpaw, Badgerclaw, i need you out of my den, this cat is recovering from injuries, may i please ask you to come tommorow?'' Pinepaw said impatiently

OOC Eagle, can you post in sentence form please, like

''D-d-darkwing'' She said, stuttering.

Thanks =)
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:47 pm

Badgerclaw growled. "This is important. It could mean the difference between life or death, Pinepaw." Goldenpaw glared at Badgerclaw "Sorry Pinepaw, we'll only be here a few more heartbeats, no more."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasori of teh Red Sahndz! Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:39 pm

the she cat took a deep breath and began to speak...
"my name is eaglefl---eagleFLIGHT!!!"
Suddenly the cats eyes lit up, and strangley, they seemed to glow an icier blue and she began to speak quickly.
"oh my word, Darkwing!!! oh sweet starclan! how long have i been like that? i am so sorry!"
"my name is eagleflight. i come from a faraway group of cats who live together as a family and a society, like a tribe or clan. we call ourselves Venomclan, after the snakes that weve learned to use in so many ways. my clan was ravaged by a pack of giant cats, led by one known as Scarface. the cats were called cougars. they attacked our clan, and my mother and father sent me to discover a new home for the survivors." suddenly the she-cat was having difficultly speaking. "....i saw my father lunge at Scarface, who swiftly knocked him down... like a rat. ...... i saw my father mouth one word,........... go,.... before his eyes glazed over. i ran and ran until my paws bled. i believe i must have fainted and hit my head on something. " the she-cats tail flicked upwards, gesturing at a stream of dried blood on the side of her head. "after that......i think i kind of re-lived the most frightening moment of my life, over, and over... i was a brand new apprentice, hunting with my mentor darkwing for the very first time. i chased a rabbit down a badger den. and.....there were three .....and we ran and ran.... darkwing sacrificed himself for me, and he told me to get help. he left me at a set of rocks near a stream, and well.... anyway, darkwing recovered, but it was the most frightening expericence ive ever had." the she cat sighed " darkwing was killed a few days after my warrior ceremony by some VERY old rivals of his. they came around the time of my mothers warrior ceremony. my mother had told me about them once, there names were...darkstar and swiftfur. they were from a clan called windclan." as all the cats around her faces were light with shock the she-cat grew confused. "what is it? did i say something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:02 pm

"You're in WindClan." Goldenpaw and Badgerclaw spoke, simotainiously.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasori of teh Red Sahndz! Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:01 pm

eagleflights eyes were filled with shock. "darkstar and swiftfur....are they dead?" she lowered her head "i hold no grudges. you had no control over your ancestors actions. is it possible for me to, rest here for a while?" her eyes glaced to the wound on her flank. "at least until i recover...and maybe i could bring what evers left of my clan here. if there are other clans, you may need more warriors. and maybe our skills could help you, we know how to handle toxins quite well."

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:14 am

Badgerclaw stepped forward before Goldenpaw could say anything "We don't know who Darkstar or Swiftfur were, but you're welcome to stay." Goldenpaw wouldn't let Badgerclaw beat him at being hospitable "And when you're ready to get the rest of your Clan, we can come and help you. It must be a far distance from here."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasori of teh Red Sahndz! Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:54 pm

"yes...." the she cat blinked her eyes and rolled over to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:18 am

"Come on Badgerclaw, she's gotta sleep." Goldenpaw nudged Badgerclaw toward the door. "Alright." Badgerclaw replied, taking one last look at the injured she-cat before exiting the Medicine Den.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down