Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle)

+2
Sasori of teh Red Sahndz!
Goldenstorm
6 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle) - Page 3 Empty Re: Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle)

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:04 am

Badgerclaw pounded his paws over to where Eagleflight was standing. "I thought something happened to you..." he covered her with licks all over her head. Thank StarClan she's okay.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle) - Page 3 Empty Re: Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle)

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:40 pm

Even Sparrowflight padded over to see if her sister was okay.she did not see that Eagleflight had any scratches or visible bruises. she gave herself a quick lick to smooth down her chest fur.
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Warning System : Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : EARTH,at my house, at my computer, writing fan-fiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasori of teh Red Sahndz! Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:02 pm

Eagleflight lickedherself, her entire body was drenched in dark blood, only some of it her own. she reliazed she would never be able to get it all of without jumping in a lake, and she flicked her ears in annoyance.

https://www.youtube.com/user/graystripe79

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:03 pm

"Let's go home." Badgerclaw purred at his mate. Nudging her along to the camp. "We're so close, Sparrowflight." he replied to the stranger among the Clans. "You'll love it here."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:59 pm

Sparrowflight was exited "we might be able to make it back by tonight!" she said happily and"i think i will like it there having a clan again." she added.
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:41 pm

Badgerclaw smiled back at her, the fresh claw marks on his back gleaming in the sun. "What are we waiting for?" He sprinted into WindClan territory, letting the wind run over his fur. He was back home. He looked over his shoulders, "Come on you two!" He called.

Goldenstorm was on a solitary patrol. He'd been able to catch three rabbits, they were scrawny, but they were good food for leaf-bare. He scented something in the air as he neared the creek. His friend Badgerclaw, and his mate Eagleflight, had been gone two full days. He was beginning to miss them terribley.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:59 pm

as they got closer and closer Sparrowflight scented a cat obviously Badgerclaw already scented the cat noticing that him and Eagleflight stopped walking. "who is that?" she asked
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:20 pm

Badgerclaw didn't answer her, instead he sped off to the other cat.

Goldenstorm looked around and saw another cat running for him. Before he had time to react, the tom tackled him. "Goldenstorm!" Badgerclaw called happily. Goldenstorm whacked Badgerclaw with his paw hard, but playfully. "Your back!" Badgerclaw released Goldenstorm and the golden warrior stood up. "With a friend." Badgerclaw pointed out Eagleflight and the new Sparrowflight. "Her name's Sparrowflight and she's gonna stay." Goldenstorm looked worried. "Are you sure Wolfstar will allow?" Badgerclaw smiled. "Wolfstar obviously didn't care about me or Eagleflight, what's one more cat?" Goldenstorm returned the smile "Your right. Come on, I want to meet Sparrowflight."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:49 pm

"hello." Sparrowflight said "how many more cats are there?" she wondered aloud.
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:38 pm

Goldenstorm answered her. "Tons. I'm Goldenstorm, you must be Sparrowflight. Badgerclaw told me you'd be coming." he made himself known. "Come on guys, there's so many more cats back in WindClan. Let's go!" Badgerclaw had grown impatient as his paws tingled with excitement.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:46 pm

Sparrowflight was getting more and more exited. more cats were filling her nose with scents "it's already wonderful!" she said enthusiastically.
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasori of teh Red Sahndz! Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:10 pm

"yes, isn't it beautiful? i wish i could smell it again, i can only smell all this blood." eagleflight replied, glancing at her red fur.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:14 pm

Badgerclaw had sped ahead, Goldenstorm, who had a late start, trailing behind him. The brownish tom stopped at the creek that had marked the end of thier journey. Badgerclaw hopped happily into the water, it immediatley cooled him downa and washed the blood out of his stripe that ran down his back. "Come on guys! This feels great!" Goldenstorm looked on. "I'll pass thanks." he leaped gracefully over the creek and waited for his friend to finish.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:36 pm

Sparrowflight saw the creek, she hadn't noticed the fowl smell of blood on her pelt until then "ill go!" she said as she walked into the water.
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasori of teh Red Sahndz! Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:09 pm

Eagleflight dove into the water, and her red fur faded into a gorgeous silver. She purred with pleasure despite being soaking wet. she dip a flip in th ewater, senting up a splash that soaked Bagderclaw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:16 pm

Badgerclaw had been soaked through and his bloody pelt was a rusty brown again. His white, gray, and black marking back to their usual shine. He felt the patter of drops on his fur. "Hey! Watch it!" he called, as he pounced onto Eagleflight.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:27 pm

Sparrowflight was happy to see her sister so in love. "are all cats with mates like that?" she asked innocently.
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:47 pm

Goldenstorm nodded, remembering Cinnamonkit, but that memory was soon flooded by the thought of Vixenstep. "Yes. They'll catch up, come on. Let's go." he pointed the way with his tail.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:16 pm

Mintleaf had heard the commotion and came to investigate. Seeing that Badgerclaw and Eagleflight were back she felt happier. Then spotting the other she-cat she tipped her head in wonderment. She watched as Goldenstorm nod to the stranger's question and the distant look cross his face. Could he have been remembering about Cinnamonkit, who was a friend of Mintleaf's when she was still here. Sadness rolled off of Mintleaf instantly, remembering how the kit had tried to kill herself and then later disappeared, presumed to be dead. Following after that her other friend, Runningpaw had dissapeared, too. She would have kept remembering about past days but she inhaled a snowflake that sent shivers through her body. She shook her pelt then smiled. She boasted, "Bet I'll beat you back to camp Goldenstorm!"

OOC: Good gosh, she's just became a warrior and yet already looking back into the past...
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:24 pm

ooc: tell me about it...

"Yeah right!" Goldenstorm was about to leap into a great sprint when he remembered his friends. "Hang on, we'll all have a great race. Come on Sparrowflight!" he suggested, feeling like an apprentice again.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:39 pm

Mintleaf asked, "So the other she-cat is Sparrowflight, huh?" She smiled and meowed, "Glad to meet 'cha!" Grinning even wider she boasted more, "I'll still beat you all!" Mintleaf seemed to be in a prideful mood right now.
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:45 pm

"Everyone knows I'm the tallest. I'm gonna speed past you guys." Goldenstorm returned Mintleaf's boasting.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:52 pm

Giving him a look that said Oh really? she threw back, "But I have the best body structure to pull of the kind of aerodynamics to run fast. Not only can I propel myself over the ground, I can also weave past obsticales with ease. Then I have lean muscles that are powerful, yet light weight to give me a boost." She would have kept ranting but yeah...running out of smart banter.
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:16 am

"Really? I have long legs, I'm really strong, and instead of running around things I can jump over them. And I have short fur so that the wind won't get caught up in it and slow me down. And did I mention my father is an African Serval and my mother a Ocelot?" Goldenstorm conitinued where Mintleaf left off.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:46 am

Mintleaf scoffed, "We may both be built for this but with that, it comes down to skill. See before I came to WindClan and I still lived in that boring Twolegplace there was nothing to do, except to train. I raced dogs, cats, and even a couple twoleg monsters." Wasn't going to tell him that the monsters were going slower than on a big thunderpath. Continuing on she said, "And do you know how much harder it's to run in those kinds of places, with all the junk around. Also don't go on about lineage, I have some too. Come from a line of Wild Asian Cats if I remember correctly."

OOC: Lol I think I see a friendly rivalry forming
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next