Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against my wishes I'm here......(Open)

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Against my wishes I'm here......(Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Against my wishes I'm here......(Open)

Post by Naruto Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:43 am

Autumn raced out into the forest,her mind set on going to battle train,but she nearly fell over the limp form of Duke. "What the-"she yelped,leaping back,her paws soaked with blood. "Duke?!"
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Against my wishes I'm here......(Open) - Page 4 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Against my wishes I'm here......(Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Against my wishes I'm here......(Open)

Post by DustClaw Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:47 am

Duke merely twitched, looking like a whole river of crimson.
DustClaw
DustClaw

Warning System : Against my wishes I'm here......(Open) - Page 4 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:50 am

Autumn's eyes widened,and she crouched. "Duke!?" She looked up,at Shiron,her eyes full of confusion. "What happened? There are too many scents here to make out who he fought."she asked.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:07 pm

"This fool attacked Akuma. You know, the loner who Flint said could stay? Well, anyway. He and Kraze had a fight which Akuma broke up. Duke went off all huffy, so did Akuma, I went away cuz the fun was over and Kraze just stood there. Then I don't know how, but Duke amanaged to defeat Akuma. He was stopped by another loner and was taken away by him and Kraze." He took a deep breath. He couln't belive the stupidity of this wolf. "Bacically Atumn, he disobeyed Flint."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Against my wishes I'm here......(Open) - Page 4 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:46 pm

Autumn's eyes widened. "Ugh,"she growled,staring down at the omega with eyes full of disgust. "We better get him to the shaman."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:32 pm

OOC: NU! DON'T DO IT! JUST LET HIM DIE! ><
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:36 pm

OOC: xD i ish going to do sometin...

"I think we should take him to Flint first." Shiron grinned. Hopefully, the show would indeed go on.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Against my wishes I'm here......(Open) - Page 4 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:55 pm

Autumn nodded,still disgusted.

NO MUSE
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:11 pm

"ALright." He walked over to Duke and grabbed him by the scruff. "Urgh. this tates vile!" He grummbled through the fur. He began to pull the wolf towards Flint's den.

OOC: U make thred or I?
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:46 pm

OOC- I IS NOT THE OMEGA!!!! Anyway i'm gonna become a rogue. Who hates WolfClan cause he gets banished, and fights them all.
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:32 pm

OOC: And then Kiba and his little rodent sidekick come and kill Duke in the battle! YAY!
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:07 am

OOC: YAY Can I kill him too?
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4