Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against my wishes I'm here......(Open)

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Against my wishes I'm here......(Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Against my wishes I'm here......(Open)

Post by DustClaw Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:32 pm

OOC-Who or what is omega? anyway.

"Don't touch me." Duke growled although he was relaxing
"I'm going to go unless I do something i'm going to regret." Duke then walked away toward camp.
DustClaw
DustClaw

Warning System : Against my wishes I'm here......(Open) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Against my wishes I'm here......(Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Against my wishes I'm here......(Open)

Post by Naruto Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:39 pm

Akuma glared after him,her pale eyes flashing with anger. "Are all the wolves here like that?"she muttered to Kraze,her eyes on the retreating figure of Duke.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Against my wishes I'm here......(Open) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:43 am

OOC: I found hish perfect picture...*cries* HES SHO FWUFFEH! And Omega ish the weakest in the pack. xD

Shiron snorted angrily and turned to look at Kraze and Akuma. "What did he say? I couldn't understand it. He certainly deserved that Kraze. I congratule you!"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Against my wishes I'm here......(Open) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:48 am

"He called me a demon."Akuma growled,her eyes flashing with annoyance. There wasn't a scratch on her,and she eyed Kraze. "Don't worry,I've broken up a lot of fights before."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:55 am

"Meh. I've been called worse." Shiron examined his long claws. He almost never broke up fights, and harldy ever caused them. Yawning, he sat down. "So, what ca we do while the clans away? I'm dead bored."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Against my wishes I'm here......(Open) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:10 am

"I don't even want to be here."Akuma snorted. "Unless you want me to stay I'm going somewhere quiet." She got up slowly,and started to walk towards the abandoned town,looking for a peaceful place.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:37 am

Shiron shurgged then began to walk the other way. As he passed Kraze he looked at him. "Don't follow her. From past expirience I know about these things." He continued to walk and soon he melted itot he shadows.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:07 pm

Don't follow her... His first instinct was to. What if Duke, the crazed omega came back with the vengeance? But she'd be okay, right? She could fight on her own. The black wolf watched as Akuma went to the town, unsure of what to do.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:08 pm

Duke was really hiding downwind from Akuma "I got you now" he said to himself before making a leap as quietly as he could to land on Akuma's back and tear it away.
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:50 pm

Akuma yelped softly and growled,feeling teeth meet in with her pelt. She tried to flip over,to get him off her back so she could fight properly.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:23 pm

OOC: Duh, downwind ish Shiron + Kraze

Shiron smelt the faint scent of blod then turned. As he raced past Kraze he shouted at him. "Come on! Can't you smell that blood?" Then he recalled that not all wolves where he had come from had scences as shrap as his. Surley Wolfclan's gammas could smell things out better?
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:24 pm

Duke was keeping his hind paws on the floor while he teared at Akuma, so she had a less chance of fighting him head on. "Take this you demon!" he snarled mouth full of Akuma's pelt
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:25 pm

Akuma whirled,her teeth bared as she lunged at the other wolf. She tried to lift her front paws to try and push him away.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:31 pm

Duke got swiped in the face with Akuma's claws, leaving 3 deep gashes. Duke sared at the blood going down his face, he couldn't stand the sight of his blood, it made him angry. (Not crazy like Foxkit though for the record,he knows what he's doing)"Your going to get it now!" he snarled deeply, as he made a higher than usual leap going straight for Akuma's neck with his huge canine fangs.
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:35 pm

Akuma snarled as Duke's fangs connected with her neck,she she tried to bat him away with her paws. She could barely breath,and her eyes flashed with anger. Her white fur was dotted and splashed with crimson blood,mostly her own. She felt her legs give out,from lack of air and former injuries. This is bad,she thought,cringing against the cold earth.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:38 pm

Dukes eyes still mad from his blood dripping down his eyes "Now you'll finally be gone "as he started to chomp around the rest of her neck.
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:42 pm

Akuma felt a strangled scream of pain escape her lips as she writhed underneath the other wolf,her lungs burning. Again,as before with Kraze,she saw an image of her old friend flash before her eyes. I will not die....she snarled internally,thrusting out with her back paws in a desperate attempt to push Duke away.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:45 pm

Duke slightly lightened his grip as his stomach started bleeding "I will not give up on killing you, you demon wolf!" he snarled
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:48 pm

Akuma gasped in air as Duke's grip lessened. She snarled at the other wolf,feeling rage pound through her limbs. She lunged upwards,trying to grasp Duke's ear so she could at least inflict some damage.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:54 pm

OOC-I IS BLEEDING ALL OVER BECAUSE OF YOU!

Duke was ravenous by now, he aimed a paw at Akuma's muzzle to knock her back down " You do not deserve to live! If your parents didn't even want you enough to not name you demon, THEN WHY SHOULD WE!"
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:56 pm

OOC: This is making me want to make Kiba (loner wolf that I need to RP more) come in... And laugh at you... xD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:57 pm

Akuma's head fell back to the earth,her eyes full of pain. She stopped struggling,feeling exhausted and weak from the several moments she'd had without air. Her throat was exposed;she didn't try to move.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:01 pm

Duke didn't care about killing her at this particular moment, he wanted to cause as much pain as possible first, "TAKE THIS! AND FEEL MY WRATH!" he snarled fiercely as he tried to claw every part of Akuma's head area as possible.
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:02 pm

Akuma yelped and batted feebly at Duke's head with her front paws.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:02 pm

A pure white wolf's eyes glistened in a nearby bush. Interesting... Two wolves fighting... Pathetic... Kiba, meaning fang, chuckled to himself as he watched. He wanted to do... Something... But, there were too many wolves around.

OOC: xD I needed to RP Kiba, and NARU-CHAN GAVE PERMISSION! xD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next