Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against my wishes I'm here......(Open)

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Against my wishes I'm here......(Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Against my wishes I'm here......(Open)

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:04 pm

Akuma's pure white pelt was almost unrecognizable,stained with mud and blood. She gritted her teeth and again tried to bat at Duke's head.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Against my wishes I'm here......(Open) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Against my wishes I'm here......(Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Against my wishes I'm here......(Open)

Post by DustClaw Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:06 pm

Duke growled as cuts went down his nose "Agh! YOU WILL NOW FEEL WHAT REAL PAIN IS LIKE!" he barked lowdly as he tried to rake all his teeth down Akuma's muzzle.
DustClaw
DustClaw

Warning System : Against my wishes I'm here......(Open) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:07 pm

Akuma let out another cry of pain,a trickle of blood slipping down her maw. She tried to rear up,to knock the other wolf off of her with an explosive burst of sudden power.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:10 pm

Duke went backwards,slamming hard in a tree.He was now bloodthirsty, he wanted to hurt Akuma until she was nothing but bones 'You will never stay here, I will never accept or respect you!" he growled
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:11 pm

Kiba snorted. This voilence wasn't what wolves were to do... Unless hunting... The white wolf bolted from the bush, pure white canines bared. "STOP THIS MADNESS!" He howled, leaping ontop of Duke with only a few strides. He was more experianced than the other wolf, but there were others... What were they to do?
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:13 pm

Even though Duke was hurt, he was still able to rake his claws on the newcomers eyes. "THIS IS NONE OF YOUR CONCERN" he snarled before running after Akuma's throat again
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:15 pm

Kiba dodged the other wolf's claws easily. "This does concern me! I shall not let a male wolf attack a female wolf!" Kiba lunged for Duke again, trying to bowl him over, away from Akuma.

Last edited by Beyond Birthday on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:16 pm

Akuma stayed on the ground,panting heavily. Her blue eyes were glazed over with agony,and she couldn't get up. This was worse than the fight with Kraze;she hadn't had a chance to defend herself,being attacked completely unawares. Her consciousness wavered,her vision fading as the blood poured onto the ground.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:20 pm

Duke made another uge leap in the air,over this new wolf, and landed near Akuma trying to make sure the job was finished
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:21 pm

"I said, LEAVE HER ALONE!" Kiba leaped at the wolf, aiming for his neck. "You don't want me to snap..." He growled as he was about to catch the other wolf's neck.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:23 pm

"I ALREADY DID SNAP!" Duke snarled as he aimed a paw at the new wolf's head to keep it out of the way of his neck
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:24 pm

Akuma pushed her paws underneath herself,and forced herself to her paws,blood dotting the ground. She lifted her eyes to glare at Duke. "You won't kill me that easily!"she snarled,blood bubbling in her torn throat.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:26 pm

"RUN!" Kiba howled to Akuma as he moved his head to dodge the paw. Well, you just made me snap... The pure white wolf slashed forwards, aiming for whatever skin, fur, and flesh he could get. The wolf leaped, hoping to land on Duke's back. "Never. Cross. The. Line..." He muttered, aiming for Duke's neck yet again.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:29 pm

Duke as about to say something when suddenly, he couldn't move. He then noticed all HIS blood. No not now! I will die if I fall out now" he thought to himself. To late, Duke dropped to the ground tottaly unconcious unknowing what might befall him.
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:32 pm

Kiba smirked as he towered over Duke's limp body. "Finally..." He muttered, pricking his ears. Just to be sure... Kiba lifted a paw and prodded Duke's head. "Yep... He's out..." The white wolf inspected his pelt... Not a drop of his own blood on him... Perfect... His gaze shifted to Akuma. "Are you alright?" He barked, not letting his gaurd down.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:40 pm

Duke felt a prodding on his head "ghhh" he grumbled tiredly, although he stayed on the floor he saw the new rogues white pelt. "Take this." he growled as he jumped forward raking his claws on the wolf's white pelt.
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:44 pm

Kiba dodged the wolf's claws easily. "You do know that I saw that coming, do you?" He muttered, landing softly by Akuma. "Now," his bark boomed, "if you will be so kind, I'm going to get this Femme Wolf some help..." He nudged Akuma, ignoring whatever remarks Duke may have. "Come on..." He muttered, trying to get Akuma on his back.

Last edited by Beyond Birthday on Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:47 pm

Duke somehow felt stronger again. He jumped extremely quietly to land on this wolf's back, and knock him over.
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:50 pm

OOC: This SORTA has Powerplay, but, you know... I have to get Akuma out of there!

Kiba dodged the clumsy, tired beta wolf. "You're pathetic..." He growled, turning his back on Duke. He nudged Akuma agian, this time getting her on his back. "Smell 'ya later, Wolfclan..." He growled, vanishing, with Akuma on his back, into the bushes, his scent quickly fading.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:11 am

Akuma fell limp on Kiba's back,blood loss making her go unconscious.

NO MUSE
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:07 am

OOC: Oy, Naru-Chan! Let's just say that Kiba took you to A Little Brick thread! So... Just go there! xD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:53 pm

OOC: o.o THE CRAP!

Kraze stood wide eyed. Out of no where, Duke had come back to go for Akuma, but.. he didn't jump in, why? He just stood there and looked, and now she was being taken off by another wolf! He growled, no, not on his time. He would have gone over and ruffed Duke up some more, but he had bigger problems. Quickly, Kraze ran after Akuma and this mystery dog.

OOC: Also, Kyubbles, that's lazy for not making a thread... XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:26 pm

Shiron wanted to go after Kraze, but felt he still had to deal with Duke. He was still Wlfclan, even if he betrayed Flint. He walked over to him, prepared to give his ears a snap and growled anrigly. "Now you've been beaten up three times, I suggest you come with me to Flint's den and tell him wat happened. Don't try to fight me. Your weak, while I haven't spent an ounce of energy."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Against my wishes I'm here......(Open) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:38 pm

OOC: I know... I am lazy... xD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:36 am

"Never!" Duke growled 'and you don't tell me what to do!" Duke ran away but only 20 feet before his wounds opened,he started bleeding, and fell unconcious again because his blood didn't have time to refill yet
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next