Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against my wishes I'm here......(Open)

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Against my wishes I'm here......(Open) Empty Against my wishes I'm here......(Open)

Post by Naruto Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:30 pm

Akuma's white pelt stood out in the dark street,the black pavement soaked and stained with water. "Why am I here again? I should just sneak away while they're all at the stupid 'Gathering' thing."she grumbled to herself,looking up towards the sky. Lightning flashed,lightning up the sky around her and reflecting in her eyes.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Against my wishes I'm here......(Open) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Against my wishes I'm here......(Open) Empty Re: Against my wishes I'm here......(Open)

Post by Member Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:40 pm

"Well, no one's stopping you." Kraze said in a somewhat annoyed tone. He walked towards Akuma. He didn't want to, but she was kind of in his path. He had to get back to camp, well, he didn't have to, but he was going anyways.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Against my wishes I'm here......(Open) Empty Re: Against my wishes I'm here......(Open)

Post by Naruto Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:42 pm

"But then wouldn't they think that I have a pack of my own that I'd share any of your secrets with?"Akuma muttered,glancing at Kraze. "Am I in you're way?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:46 pm

"Stupid Flint, not letting me come to the gathering" Duke snarled. He then scented a wierd smell "Rogue!" He growled to himself.

Last edited by DustClaw on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:51 pm

"A wolf with a pack doesn't invade in another's territory and try to live there," Kraze answered back. Pack, who could she fool with that? "Yeah, you kind of are."

OOC: No muse, and Nightstar isn't leader of WolfClan. XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:55 pm

Akuma got up and moved a little. "I can almost tell that half of you're pack doesn't believe a word I say." She shrugged. "I don't mind. I'm a little used to it by now,I guess." She smiled half-heartedly. "Never been in one place for so long..."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:11 pm

"If they don't believe you, they'll believe me." Yeah, they'd really believe him, maybe not her, but him. He was more credible, after all. "Well, you have to get used to it until Flint gives his verdict."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:17 pm

Akuma sighed. "Do you know what my name means?"she murmured,changing the subject. She closed her eyes again,as if trying to concentrate on something.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:32 pm

"No," Kraze answered quickly, "why? Is it important?" He never thought the name could mean something. Well, maybe it did, if you were like him, Kraze, the wolf with the name that almost resembled the word craze, but luckily for him, it wasn't pronounced that way.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:36 pm

"It is to some." Akuma opened her eyes and stared at Kraze. "Would you like to know what my name means?"she offered,blinking slowly. "I won't bore you with information you don't want."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:54 pm

"Eh, hit me with it," Kraze said with a grin, "I like to learn new things." he waited patiently for her to tall him. She seemed, uneasy about it. What could be so bad about this name?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:56 pm

"My name means demon."Akuma whispered,blue eyes flashing. The fur on the back of her neck started to bristle,but she calmed herself,making it lye flat.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:08 pm

"Demon? That's it?" Kraze laughed. "I don't understand what you're worrying about, that's not a bad name, it's kind of cool." Honestly, her name was fine, she made this whole things so... dramatic.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:14 pm

Akuma chuckled nervously. "Really? Cool? Most packs would have tried to kill me when they heard about my name. I guess because a lot of them have beliefs of demons in the sky and such."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:46 am

Duke walks out and sees Akuma and Kraze "Kraze what are you doing with that rogue! You should've chased that wolf-demon out!" He snarled viciusly.
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:32 am

Kraze grunted. "Those are just one of those annoying paranoid wolves," he nodded. He looked over at Duke as he burst in, "Like that," he said gesturing over to the other wolf. He sighed irritably and looked over at Duke.

"First of all, this rogue is not a wolf-demon," he growled, "And second everyone already knows she's here. She's staying until we get a verdict about a situation she's in. So next time get an update on what goes around the clan. It's not hard. I barely even go over there an I know what's going on." He narrowed his eyes, a low growl coming from him. Duke was irritating him, a lot.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:43 am

"I don't care what the verdict is..I know she's not supposed to be here, she'ss bring nothing but bad luck and troubles to the clan!" he growled ferociously "And i'll make her leave one way or another!"
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:50 am

Kraze growled and stood up, glaring at Duke. "So you'd go against the orders of Flint, the alpha male!" He growled loudly before taking a step forwards. His hackles were raised and his teeth were bared and his lips were pulled back in a snarl. His ears were flat against his head and he was tense. A threatening stance he was in, showing he'd injure this nuisance before him.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:52 am

"You want to get beat? Fine!" Duke snarled as he bared has teeth and redied himself for the jump beore jumping at kraze going to try to push him over and claw at him.
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:08 am

Kraze, anticipating Dukes attack dodged from the way of his lung. He growled and aimed a bite at Duke's flank. The black gamma wasn't going to have it from this wolf. He watched closely for Duke's movements with his blue eyes, hoping to be able to figure out what he was doing before he proceeded.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:07 am

Shiron watched the wolves leap at each other. His shoulders began to shake with laughter. This was a pointless fight. Duke was an annoying wolf, most probalby he was turning into the omega whilst Kraze was a gamma, a dangerous gamma at that. I should stop this. He thought happily. But its much too good of a show. He got up and went to sit in the direction Akuma was facing where he could see better, but being careful not too get too close. He had spent many of his days as a loner, and recalled that he had felt uncomfortable near many wolves, especially when he was touched.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Against my wishes I'm here......(Open) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:38 am

Akuma's eyes widened. "Stop it,would you?"she snapped,leaping in,aiming to tackle Kraze's shoulder and swing her head around to crash it into Duke's chest. She tried to keep the male wolves from attacking each other,her strong muscles flexing beneath her snowy pelt.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:58 am

"Aw. Oh well it was good while it lasted." Shiron got up and looked at Duke. "It is Flint's wish that Akuma is to stay. You had trouble with Kraze? Times his streangth, speed and stamina by 100. Then you have how much skill this wolf has in one paw. I suggest you shut it Omega."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Against my wishes I'm here......(Open) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:33 pm

OOC: People think highly of me. SCORE! XD

Kraze felt himself being pushed to the side by some, unknown force. He stumbled some, caught off guard, but quickly found his balance. Once he did he swung his head to face whoever had pushed him, his threatening position still on. When he saw it was Akuma he relaxed himself and gave a shake. He sat down and glared at Duke.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:35 pm

Akuma felt relief course through her as Kraze stopped fighting. She didn't know why. "Stop it now."she snarled at the other wolf,pushing against him with her side so as not to injure him. But she bared her teeth,ready if he attacked again.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next