Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting Oh Really? (MoonEcho-NOBODY ELSE)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hunting Oh Really? (MoonEcho-NOBODY ELSE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunting Oh Really? (MoonEcho-NOBODY ELSE)

Post by MoonEcho Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:15 pm

"I don't know. I hope it isnt Starclan, I don't know what they could be mad about." Plopping down on the ladge she began lickling her wet fur. "I hate the feeling I get from my fur being wet!" she complained.

ooc: short I know
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Warning System : Hunting Oh Really? (MoonEcho-NOBODY ELSE) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Hunting Oh Really? (MoonEcho-NOBODY ELSE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunting Oh Really? (MoonEcho-NOBODY ELSE)

Post by Noname Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:39 am

"How long do you think we'll be in her." Leopardstrike meowed quietly. he slowly began licking the water out of the she-cats fur, with only a sigh of exhaustion, the storm showed no sign of letting up yet, and what if the tree started to flood, they would be stuck in here and drown... Most likely.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : Hunting Oh Really? (MoonEcho-NOBODY ELSE) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:47 am

Moonpaw looked at him with sympath, and felt the wave of anxiety. "I don't know when it will stop, but if it floods in here there is a hole closer to the top. It's too small for me to fit through, but the bark is then and should be easy to chip away." Moonpaw didn't announce to him here biggest fear: Fire. If the lightning caused the tree to go up in flames, they may not be able to get down in time. Forgetting about the dreadful thought, she began drowsily licking Leopardstrikes fur.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:55 am

Leopardstrike shivered, before starting to cough raucously, almost like wheezing. "We... Need to get to camp." Until he went into another fit of coughing. His eyes went bloodshot red, and they slowly closed as he broke off any speech with wheezing coughs.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:22 pm

"Oh no!" Moonpaw looked around frantically inside the hollowed out tree, but she knew she wouldn't find any herbs. "We can't go to camp! Its still pouring down rain!" SHe didn't want to do this but it was for the best. She hopped down to the next ledge below. "I'll be back! I've got to find some herbs, even the tiniest bit of tansy will help."

She continued hopping down four more ledges and she was halfway down. As she continued to get lower, she realized the bottom of the tree was slowly starting to fill with water. "What else is going to go wrong?" Eventually reaching the ground she plopped into the freezing water. It barely covered her paws. Holding her breath in case her nose and mouth went under water she squeezed through the hole.

Outside of the tree things were even worse. the water level whee she was standing was two mouse-lengths above her paws. "No!" she murmured shaking. She just stood there shaking, to afraid of what might happen to her and Leopardstrike, the freezing rain already had her fur plastered well against her skin.

Frantically, she began flustering wildly through the muddy flood water. She found to small tansy stalks barely above the water. Sucking in her breath, she plunged her head in nipping the two stalks at the very bottem. As she came up she wanted to cough out the water she had sdwallowed from nipping the stalks desperatly, but if she did that she would loose what little bit of the herb she had found.

Finding her way back to the tree, she punged in. On the inside the water was halfway up her forelegs now. Forcing back dark thoughts on what might happen she began carefully scrabbling up the ledges. Her wet paws making everything worse.

In what seemed to be moons, she finally reached the ledge where Leopardstrike was. "There soggy, so I don't know what good they'll do, but they'll help." She mewed, dropping her two tansy stalks in front of leopardstrike. Her dipping wet fur causing their dry ledge to slowly become wet.

"I'm going to wait the nexxt ledge down so I don't get this ledge to wet for you." she leaped down to the lede lower. "I'll come back up when I'm not dripping wet!" Se called in between licks, she had already started licking her fur.

ooc: REALLY long I know
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:40 pm

Leopardstrike after chewing on the tansy stalks, had coughed himself to sleep and lay completely motionless on the ledge. Only occasionally shivering in the cold.

Quailfeather, mother of Leopardstrike raced down from the cloudy skies. Though the rain was pounding, Quailfeather braved it like it was nothing. The warrior she-cat bounded right through the tree, gliding across every ledge with ease. She landed right next to her son, the only kit of his litter that had served. The golden and brown she-cat pressed her muzzle to her sons head.

Leopardstrike woke up, everything was bright and shiny, and there wasn't a tree insight, just a constant never ending plain of wheat waving around with the wind. "Where am I?" he meowed to himself. And then he saw it, a beautiful golden-brown she-cat bounding toward him with a glint of happiness in her eyes. " Hello, my son. It is I Quailfeather." The older she-cat wound her tail over her sons neck bringing him closer to her, "I've watched you grow up, for seasons, you would never believe how much I wanted to be with you, and how proud I was when you became an apprentice, and a warrior."

Leopardstrike smiled, Silverstar had told him he had a long-lost mother, but he never had ever seen her, "Where am I? I have to get back to Moonpaw." he meowed desperately. "You have caught whitecough, son. But your time of dying is not near. Goodbye, my son." The she-cat pulled away from her son, and slowly faded into nothingness, the endless plain slowly dissipated, and Leopardstrike was left in darkness. Only knowing the piercing cold and the endless fits of coughing that hit his body.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:43 pm

Moonpaw, who had finally licked herself mostly dry was already back up on the ledge. She was laying with her paws tucked under watching Leopardstrike sleep. "What am I going to do? I can't go out and get more herbs. By now the flood water will have totally covored the hole, and if I make the other hole at the top of the tree bigger it will let in rain. What if I can't save him? I knew I wasn't cut out to be a medicine cat."
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:55 pm

Quailfeather drifted from her sons body, to stand in front of Moonpaw, she pressed her muzzle against the other she-cats. A world of flowing golden wheat would surround the young medicine cat, the sky would be clear, and the sun shining with not a cloud in the sky. "Welcome Moonpaw." meowed Quailfeather standing a fox length infront of the she-cat
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:01 pm

Moonpaw Looked around bewildered. "Who are you? Is Leopardstrike okay?" The more she started to pay attention to her surroundings the more she noticed she was in a place with a starclan cat; She was in a wheat field, and there wasn't a cloud in sight, without the slightest bit of rain.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:08 pm

"No... He has whitecough, and already the sickness is spreading throughout ThunderClan. You must leave the tree, as soon as possible, a fire will spread throughout ThunderClan, the trees will blaze, those left behind will die. The forest is dying Moonpaw, the fate of ThunderClan is in your paws." she meowed desperately, ThunderClan wasn't Quailfeather's clan, but she would never sit and watch her son and sister die.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:10 pm

Moonpaw stared in Dismay. "Okay!" she mewed firmly, she could do this, she hoped. "Can you take me back now? I must go."
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:13 pm

"Not yet... We must talk, about what you feel for Leopardstrike. It is not good for a Medicine Cat to have such friendships, it keeps her worldly and away from StarClan. But... It is not my way to keep a she-cat from her future. You must follow your heart." the she-cat said, and slowly she dissipated into nothing the golden field of wheat breaking apart and leaving nothing, until the real world would come back.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:16 pm

"Thank you," Moonpaw murmured. Once back into the real world she stared back at where Leopardstrike lay, sleeping. "Come on!" she meowed urgently, shaking him with her forepaw. "We must go! I'm sure the water at the bottom of the tree is blocking the exit but there is a way to get out if we going up some more."
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:18 pm

Leopardstrike groggily dragged himself up, "I need to see her again..." he whispered to himself, before breaking off in a long fit of coughing, he shook his pelt trying to gather strength enough to move. "Where should we go, the hole up there isn't big enough for us, and I don't think I could climb all the way up there and down this tree." he sighed in a raspy mew.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:20 pm

'You've got to trust me! Climb up Three ledges and wait there for me," she mewed pointing her nose to the top of the tree," and I'll be right behind you in case you fall" Nudging him she screeched, "Go now! We have to hurry!"
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:24 pm

Padding slowly to the edge of the first ledge, he bounded with his last reserves of energy, landing on the ledge with only one paw off. He cleared his throat, and leaped once more this time landing on the ledge. One more to go, he thought to himself, though this was the longest. Looking down he could see the water gushing into the hole in the tree, already the tree was filling with water. He unsheathed his claws and leaped scratching up the tree until he was at the hole. Sucking in his stomach he got his head, and shoulders out and clawed with all his might to get out. He landed on one of the branches outside, the tree was starting to sway, and he could see the flashes of thunder around him. "Oh... no.."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:33 pm

Moonpaw climbed after him, constantly ready if he where to fall. "What?" Moonpaw called to him hearing him murmure 'oh.... no..'. She sqeezed out of the hole, bark scrping at her fur. She had left Silvery black-blue fur on the bark around the whole.

Once outside the tree she felt the tree sway, and Lightning crackled in the sky. "Im going to be too late!" she exclaimed. "Come, on! I know your weak, but we must go if you want to live, please!" she wailed.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:36 pm

"She said, I wasn't going to die soon..." Leopardstrike meowed to himself remembering exactly what his 'mother' had said. He crouched back, before leaping down from the tree, falling onto a much lower branch that swayed and cracked. Leopardstrike turned quickly, he jumped once again landing on a slightly lower branch that was much more sturdy. "Watch... Watch out for that one." he rasped pointing his tail at the fragile branch.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:50 pm

Moonpaw nodded. "Be carefull!" she called leaping gently onto the branch below. She heard a crack noise and felt herself slowly fAlling. "I can't die yet!" Taking alkl her might, she leaped of the branch. Landing of the trunk of the tree she held on tight with her claws. "Don't worry about me! I'll be fine, Just keep going." Forcing herself slowly down she reached the branch below. "Phew, I thought I was crow-food, for sure!"
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:53 pm

"Are you *cough* okay." he chirped back to Moonpaw, he stumbled down the tree trudging away from the tree so he could get a good look at Moonpaw. At least she hadn't fallen. He was about to say something but a coughing fit erupted, and he struggled to stay on his feet. As the rain soaked his pelt he was chilled to the bone. The smell of sickness was getting even worse.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:07 pm

"I'm fine. I would be more worried about you, now lets get going." After padding on a couple of fox-lengths Lightning crackled in the air. "Lets hurry!" she mewed padding faster but keeping to where leopardstrike could keep pace. After padding about five more fox-lengths, Lightning split the air landing right at the tree they where just in. She watched in dismay, as it burst into the flames; The now sloing rain not enough to put it out. "We were just in there!"
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:12 pm

"We need to get going..." rasped Leopardstrike signaling Moonpaw to follow with a flick of his tail. He jogged as fast as possible, which wasn't very fast with exhaustion in every step. Lightning cut the sky around the pair, striking trees, or just going to random places. If it wasn't for Quailfeather's words he would have abandoned hope.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:16 pm

"Don't Strain yourself too much, you need your energy to get better." padding along side leopardstrike for what seemed for moons, when It was really about 10 minutes the camp came in view far off. Lightning cracked across the sky, and rain soaked her pelt, but she held her head high, hoping to give off faith to others and Leopardstrike. "We're almost there, Can you make it?"
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:44 pm

OOC: Take this to TC Meddie Den?
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:47 pm

sure, and I have to make a topic in the leaders den.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2