Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*All TC cats please look!* MoonEcho comes carrying....something

+3
De Awesome Raven
Persephone
MoonEcho
7 posters

Go down

*All TC cats please look!* MoonEcho comes carrying....something Empty *All TC cats please look!* MoonEcho comes carrying....something

Post by MoonEcho Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:29 pm

MoonEcho, with tears still streaming non-stop out of her eyes dragged Nightleafs body into the middle of the clearing. Letting out a sharp deep wail she plopped done next to Nightleaf and buried her muzzle bacck into his fur.

Lifting her head up to the sky she challenge, "Why Starclan! How could you let my Mentor die! I need him! I don't know what I could do without him!" letting out another Mournful wail with tears still streaming from her eyes she buried her muzzle back into his fur. "Don't leave me, Nightleaf!" she murmured through his fur.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Warning System : *All TC cats please look!* MoonEcho comes carrying....something WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

*All TC cats please look!* MoonEcho comes carrying....something Empty Re: *All TC cats please look!* MoonEcho comes carrying....something

Post by Persephone Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:39 pm

NightFire entered with Moonecho, NightLeaf had been a very ggod medicine cat, had been wise and kind, and always showed himself strong, now he was laying there paralized, his pelt as cold as ice, NightFire felt that she had learned much from him, of course not as a medicine cat, but as a cat "Moonecho, I understand how you feel" she tried to comfort the Medicine cat, but the loss of her mentor had been very hard, Nightfire suddenly remembered Whitestar, NightLeaf and him had been two cats that had showed her much, wy did all the ones close to her had to die o dissapear?
Persephone
Persephone

Warning System : *All TC cats please look!* MoonEcho comes carrying....something WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

*All TC cats please look!* MoonEcho comes carrying....something Empty Re: *All TC cats please look!* MoonEcho comes carrying....something

Post by De Awesome Raven Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:53 pm

Dawnkit came running outside eagerly, her eagerness fading away when she saw why Moonecho had called out. The orange kit's green eyes widened, and she could feel her eyes watering slightly, but blinked it away. She padded towards Moonecho.

"Why is Nightleaf so still? She isn't dead, is she? She can't be dead, she's just sick, right?" Dawnkit tried to force herself to believe that Nightleaf was sick. The young kit hadn't known Nightleaf well, but she still knew that Nightleaf was a cat worthy of a clan's respect. The kit bounded to Nightleaf's side, shoving her nose roughly into Nightleaf's fur. It felt cold, but Dawnkit wasn't giving up just yet.
~~~
"What?" Raventail grumbled. The old elder was extremely cranky today, until she saw Nightleaf's body sprawled on the ground. The black elder blinked heavily, as if trying to take it all in.
"No... Nightleaf..." she whispered softly, her paws frozen to the ground. She couldn't move forward, as if her body felt too depressed to move forward. She stood there, gaping, and made her way to Nightleaf, and shoved Dawnkit to the side, and gently put her nose in Nightleaf's fur.
"It can't be..." she murmured, and faced Moonecho.
"May StarClan guide her paws, and may she watch over us as she did in life. You'll be a great medicine cat, that's for sure." Raventail dipped her head respectfully, and padded toward the elders den, feeling depressed, and she lay on the ground, thinking.
ThunderClan's so different now, different from when I was a warrior. I don't feel like I belong anymore... I feel so out of place... the old cat sighed, and lay on her left side, staring at the camp. Maybe things would be better if I just leave...
~~~
"Hey, don't shove me!" Dawnkit cried, but Raventail was already talking to Moonecho. The kit came up to Moonecho, already accepting the fact that Nightleaf watched over them in StarClan.
"Moonecho... are you okay?" Dawnkit asked, unsure of what to say. "Will you be te new medicine cat?"
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:02 am

OOC:Nightleaf is a tom.
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:00 am

Dawnfur limped out of the nusery with her kit stumbling behind her. She yowled with grief when she saw him laying still. She placed her muzzle in his fur and started weaping. "Come back, Nightleaf, Your apprentice needs you. Come Back......" Dawnfur whispered, this cat had helped her have her first kit safely, what about when the others come?
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : *All TC cats please look!* MoonEcho comes carrying....something WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:51 am

Lillypaw sat at the entrace of the Medican Cats Den. Nightleaf had saved her life just two Days ago, her sore and swolen Leg stuck out but she did not care at the moment. She had just lost a Clan Member. "You were a brilliant Medican Cat Nightleaf, may StarClan guide you towards them safely" Lillypaw mermerd.

Creamfur came out of the Warrior Den and sat beside Lillypaw and murmerd "May StarClan guide him towards them" then she rasped her toung over Lillypaw's ear.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Warning System : *All TC cats please look!* MoonEcho comes carrying....something WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:25 pm

"thank you," MoonEcho murmured to all those who said they where so sorry or how they knew how she felt. "I'll be fine eventually little one," tear still streamed from her eyes, and her voice shook with every word. She new that she couldn't convince even the youngest kit that she would be fine. "I will be the new medicine cat. I promise as long as your in my paws nothing will kill you," she struggled to say, hoping to calm the precious kit.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:10 pm

Moonfur sat beside Nightleaf's body with no emotion.
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:03 am

Blossompaw saw terrified the dead body, she felt paralised everywere she went there was death,battle and hate. Who could be so evil to kill the medicine cat "Moonecho...were did you find him?" she asked remembering Jadeclaws body at the boundary between Riverclan and Thunderclan
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:20 am

Lillypaw suddely fell as her new leg would not move when she was trying to get up. "Ow" Lillypaw mutterd as she got back up again.

Creamfur helped Lillypaw back up and rasped her toung over the Apprentice like a Kit.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:58 pm

"How can you just sit there with no emotion at all! He was your brother! Shouldn't you care more for him!" MoonEcho roared at Moonfur. "I don't care if your my sisters mate! You should be yelled at. You should care more for your brother!" MoonEcho cut off as she heard Blossompaw's voice. "He was between the Riverclan and Thunderclan border."
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:08 pm

Moonfur did nothing.

OOC:He is unconcious but you don't know that.
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:43 pm

Blossompaw froze at Moonechos voice (ooc: mew?) she was really angry plus now she knew that this deaths couldnt be work from TC or RC..unless there was a traitor in one of the clans, Blossompaw knewed Riverclan much..no one there would have killed Jadeclaw and in Thunderclan there was no one like that, in that moment the image of Leopardstrike in the boundary at Jadeclaws death popped in her mind, he wouldnt have killed him...would he...? Leopardstrike wasnt evil...or violent...? was he? then she remembered the battle between him and her brother, Leopardstrike nearly had killed him,still he wasnt evil he just hated Mountainpaw, trying to clear her mind Blossompaw thought of the recent death, who would kill a medicine cat...? plus the fact that it was found in the same place as Jadeclaw seemed a bit suspicious
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:20 pm

Lillypaw looked around trying to fine Leopardstrike and hoping that she would find him.

Creamfur also looked around, but she was hoping to find her new Apprentice, Eaglepaw.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowfur10 Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:07 pm

Snowfur walked into the clearing. She had gotten used to ThunderClan, but nothing could prepare her for what she saw. "Nightleaf?" Snowfur screeched, shock creeping into her voice. "What happened?" Now her voice squieked. "He's dead. That's what happened," Moonecho answered, her voice hollow. Snowfur slumped her shoulders. "I'll go hunt for some prey for when he is buried. That's what I did in the mountains when my sister died. It's supposed to help cats on their journey to StarClan, or whatever the cat goes to when they die." With that, she leaves to hunt.

OOC: Snowfur is very shocked, even though she has been in ThunderClan a very short time and barely got to know Nightleaf.
Snowfur10
Snowfur10

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:38 pm

OOC:No powerplaying(controling other people's characters.)
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowfur10 Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:40 pm

OOC: Thankks for the note. Snowfur still goes to catch prey for Nightleaf's soul to take on the way to StarClan. Crazy ritual I made up.
Snowfur10
Snowfur10

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:28 pm

Its okay that you PPed but dont do it agian please.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowfur10 Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:50 am

OOC: ok

Snowfur comes back with a squirrel tucked under her chin, a mouse in her jaws, and another squirrel held by her tail. She sets down the squirrels and the mouse on Nightleaf's body. "Has anybody told the leader?" Snowfur asks. "Someone needs to tell the leader so we can hold a vigil for Nightleaf. He was a great medicine cat."
Snowfur10
Snowfur10

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:50 pm

MoonEcho got up, face expressionless. "I will tell Silverstar." she meowed. She looked at Nightleafs cold, lifeless body with a pained look in her eye before padding of to the leaders den. BEfore walking in she looked back, at the crowd of cats surrounding his body. "Goodbye, Nightleaf." she murmured before going into Silverstars den.

ooc: ima make a topic in the leaders den, but stipp Rp here.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down