Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonpaw/MoonEcho, Sandface, and Poppyfur *FINISHED*

2 posters

Go down

Moonpaw/MoonEcho, Sandface, and Poppyfur *FINISHED* Empty Moonpaw/MoonEcho, Sandface, and Poppyfur *FINISHED*

Post by MoonEcho Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:42 pm

Name: Moonpaw/MoonEcho
Affiliate: Thunderclan

Looks: Silvery dark blue she cat with with piercing green eyes.
Personality: Loving and caring for her clan. She longs to have a mate, but can't because of the path she has taken . She was torn between having to choose becoming a medicine cat or a warrior, but she chose medicine cat for her love of healing and sharing dreams with starclan. She is not afraid to question the warrior code when it come to doing whats right. She is strong and indepented, and doesnt like being taking care of like she cant protect herself. Because of her love to be a medicine cat and her desire to be a warrior she secretly goes out some nights to keep up on her fighting and hunting skills, so if anything happens she is ready to fight.
Birth: Half thunderclan half shawdowclan

History: Sandface and Poppyfur are her siblings. They are all half thunderclan half shadowclan.Poppyfur was giving to his father the day they were born. None of them know that though. Moonpaw and sandface think they are thier only siblings. Their true mother died when they had just opened their eyes, and another nursing cat took over.
RP Sample: Moonpaw began to wake up as the dawn light filter through the brambles she slept under, just outside of the medicince cats den. She crawled out, stretched for a moment and walked in her mentors den.

Her mentor was still fast asleep, so she deciced to go herb hunting. They Had just thrown out the Juniper berries they couldn't use so she need to collect some more. She also new they were down to their last poppy seed, and they needed to get more for poor wildfoot.

Wildfoot was attacked by a rogue while she was out hunting. She had gotten some serious wounds. What made it the worst, though, was when she was dragging herself back to camp, she got her leg caught in a fox trap! She is in serious pain, and will be needing poppy seeds for the next week.

Codeword: warring

Name: Sandface
Affiliate: Thunderclan

Looks: Sand-colored fur, with darker ginger flecks. Kind of lke Poppyfur, but different colors. Green eyes
Personality: Nice kind and caring. She ften does things cats would most likely never do. She is very smart, and should never be under estimated. She prefers not to fight, but loves to sink her claws into someones fur when they do something wrong. She does very well with kits, and would love to have a mate and kits one day
Birth: Half ShodowClan Half Thunderclan

History: Poppyfur and MoonEcho are her siblings. She is the only one out of the other two who knows the truth about her heritage. Starclan once came to her and said, "The knowledge of your heritage will one day prove useful," but she has long forgot about that.
RP Sample: Sandface had spotted Brambleclaw, hawkfrost, and three other shadowclan cats, wel inside the Thunderclan border. Without waiting to see what her clanmates, brackenfur and cloudtail, thouught about it she charged after them, yowling a battle cry.

Immediatly they followed her. Hawkfrost and Rowanclaw attacked cloutail. Brackenfur pounced on Russetfur. The last thing she wanted was to fight her own brother, but it came down to it.

While she was lost in her thoughts, Poppyfur had jump on to her, biting down hard on her scruff, and clawed her flanks. Immediatly she droppend onto her back and felt him scrabble to get out from under her.

He soon got out, and before her could turn around to face her she was swiped at his face and flanks, and just barely managed to grab a tight hold of his ear with her teeth. He looked around and realized that Rowanclaw was fleing, and Russetfur was seriously injured.

He decided to flee, and Yowled," Were not finished yet! We will be back!"

Codeword:

Name: Poppyfur
Affiliate: Shadowclan

Looks: Poppy brown colored fur, with darker brown flecks, and bright blue eyes
Personality: Random, clever, and nice. Will do anything for his clan He would like to be deputy one day, maybe even clan leader, but he isnt power hungry. For now he will have to do his best serving his clan as a warrior. He can be very smart, yet he has lots to learn because he was just recently made a warrior.
Birth: Half thunderclan half shadowclan

History: Sandface and MoonEcho are his sisters, but he doesnt know it. He doesnt know who his real mother was, because he was born when his mother was away from camp. He was given to his father in shawdow not long after. His mother didn't want his father hardly being able to see his kits. Luckily they had a nursing queen who just gave birth to her kits a week before. (possibly more to come)
RP Sample: The four startled cats looked up to see Sandface, Brakenfur, and cloudtail storming toward them. Hawkfrost let out an agravvated yowl, and poppyfur plunged after them unsheathing his claws.

He dove ontop of Sandface. He planted his teeth firmly in her sruff and clawed at er flanks. BEfore could recognize what else was happening around him he felt a heavy wheight on top of him, sandface had flipped on her back. He scrabbled to get out from under her. He growled in anger.

Before he could even turn back to face her Sandface was already swiping at him. AS he struggled to fight back he realized rowanclaw was fleeing, and it looked as if Russetfur was ready to go. There was a deep gash above her eyesm and it seemed as though she was struggling to see from the blood coming from the wound.

Poppyfur took off toward camp yowling out, "Were not finished yet! We will be back!"

Codeword:.Warring and factions

Last edited by MoonEcho on Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Warning System : Moonpaw/MoonEcho, Sandface, and Poppyfur *FINISHED* WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Moonpaw/MoonEcho, Sandface, and Poppyfur *FINISHED* Empty Re: Moonpaw/MoonEcho, Sandface, and Poppyfur *FINISHED*

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:46 pm

Did you get permission from Spottedheart to have your charries as siblings? And Spottedheart is Windclan, not Thunderclan or Shadowclan. How could they possibly be related?

Also, Brackenfur, Russetfur, Rowanclaw, and all the others are long dead. It's a few decades after that generation.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Warning System : Moonpaw/MoonEcho, Sandface, and Poppyfur *FINISHED* WarningBar-Gloss1

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Moonpaw/MoonEcho, Sandface, and Poppyfur *FINISHED* Empty Re: Moonpaw/MoonEcho, Sandface, and Poppyfur *FINISHED*

Post by MoonEcho Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:32 pm

Oh, I didn't know that. I was making her as my character. I had to get off so I couldnt do her bio yet. I could change her name if I have to, though.

I was just using those characters as an example. I didnt know what I should have done for an example, and I didnt know other characters on the site yet.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:34 pm

I guess the RP sample is fine, just don't mention them in the actual RP. But yeah, Spottedheart is already a member.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:36 pm

I wont. Ill find a different name for her then.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:43 pm

Moonpaw, Sandface, and Poppyfur are accepted, btw.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:57 am

OK, Thanks!
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down