Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting Oh Really? (MoonEcho-NOBODY ELSE)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hunting Oh Really? (MoonEcho-NOBODY ELSE) Empty Hunting Oh Really? (MoonEcho-NOBODY ELSE)

Post by Noname Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:46 am

Leopardstrike leaped over a fallen tree stopping in an empty clearing that stretched on as a dusty path, sometime overlapped with foliage, and with small trees and other plants starting to grow up from the ground. He twitched his ears, trying to find out of Moonpaw was nearby. I shouldn't be looking for her, this against most of the stuff in the Warrior Code. he thought to himself, but shook the thought from his head, it was better if he didn't think of the Warrior Code for a while.

Last edited by Ironpelt on Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : Hunting Oh Really? (MoonEcho-NOBODY ELSE) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Hunting Oh Really? (MoonEcho-NOBODY ELSE) Empty Re: Hunting Oh Really? (MoonEcho-NOBODY ELSE)

Post by MoonEcho Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:09 pm

Moonpaw was out gathering herbs, They where running low on thyme, and she wanted to get more for lillypaw. Starled at the sound of an approaching cat she dropped herbs and called, "Who's there?"
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Hunting Oh Really? (MoonEcho-NOBODY ELSE) Empty Re: Hunting Oh Really? (MoonEcho-NOBODY ELSE)

Post by Noname Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:33 pm

Leopardstrike strolled on, until he hard a familiar voice. Bounding back toward the sound, he ended up coming from behind Moonpaw, "Leopardstrike, of course." me meowed padding to the front of the she-cat calmly.

OOC: SHOOOOORT
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:37 pm

Moonpaws fur fluffled out and she jumped backwards. Althugh she knew him very well, it scares her when anyone comes up behind her. By the time she had jumped around he had moved infront of her. As calmly as she could she turned to face him, lickin a few clumps of chest fur that still stood up to hide her embaressement.(umm...spelling check?) "Hi Leopardstrike," she mewed as calmly as she could.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:13 pm

"So what are you doing?" meowed Leopardstrike sitting down in the middle of that path. He didn't have anything to do but hunt. And with is hunting skills, most of the cats back at camp expected him near sunset. He never was that good at hunting but fighting was something he could do. Moonpaw seemed nervous about something, he thought that had broken the small barrier between them, but he felt like he was supposed to be stiff, and respectable to the she-cat, and not friendly.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:17 pm

"Gathering herbs. Lillypaw got injured severly. She is still in shock, and I wanted to get her some more thyme. What about you? Anything you have to do?" Moonpaw, who has calmed down now, layed down comfortably with har paws tucked underneath her chest.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:21 pm

"Oh... How is she doing?" he decided to change the subject from his shortcomings with his warrior skills. Plus he didn't like feeling useless, like he was some times.

OOC: I WILL YOU TO NOT BE SHORT!!!
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:24 pm

" I don't know," she admitted. "She is still unconscious, and I wanted time to think about what I was doing. I've never had a patient with as severe an injury, so I told Nightleaf I was going to get more Thyme."

ooc: mine is short too! nooooo!
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:11 pm

"... Look, Moonpaw we need to talk, about what happened with Songkit. I... I do like you. Do you like me?" he murmured done with beating around bush and hiding his affection, Treehunter had told him to follow his heart... Even if he was crazy, but still he seemed to have some good advice and he was going to follow it.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:19 pm

Moonpaw pondered for a moment.Of course she didn't want to hurt him, but she didn't want to say she was in love with him. It's too complicated! she wailed inwardly. Starclan what do I do! "You do know I'm a medicine cat, Don't you? I'm not allowed to have mates." Although what she said was true, she couldn't help shaking the feeling in her stomach that she might like him too. She hoped he hadn't heard her feeloing come through her voice. "I don't want to hurt you, I really don't, but it's true." She looked back to her thyme and mumbled, so barely audible, that leopardstrike couldn't hear her, "Why does Starclan have to be so cruel?"
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:24 pm

"We don't have to be mates, we both know where too young for that. Then there's StarClan... But I just need to know." he said looking at Moonpaw even though he couldn't catch her eyes, he wanted to talk to her like the brave and loyal hero he wanted to be, to not be afraid to look a she-cat in the eye because he was in love with her. Hopefully he would be able to get over this little crush just knowing she didn't he was expecting her to say no.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:46 pm

" I-I just don't know. It goes agaisnt everything I was taught...." She didn't know what to do, she didn't want to stay on this topic any longer. "I have a little time before I need to bring back the thyme, lets have little hunt," she meowed looking up at him, quick to change the subject.

Ooc: Ugh! short
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:26 am

Why do she-cats always make things so complicated. It's just a straight forward yes or no question. He thought to himself, blinking rapidly. "Doesn't Nightleaf want you back soon?" he asked standing up, knowing they both would have to leave soon, together or not.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:29 am

"Um.... yes he does." to tell the truth, she didn't want to go back to Nightleaf yet. She wanted more time to think things through but that would be impossible with Leopardstrike her. She picked up her thyme, "Lets go," mumble she through the herb.

ooc: that last part of the sentence sounded funny didn't it?
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:35 am

Leopardstrike shrugged breaking through the undergrowth and racing onto an open plain surrounded, by trees. He slowed down after a few more steps. Leopardstrike turned in a full circle the scents of the forest hitting his nostrils. Mice... And a lot of them, he dropped into the hunters crouch. Heading towards the nearest scent. It was a scrawny little mouse, but it would be big enough. He stopped for one second, a fox length in front of him was the tiny creature biting into a large seed. He licked his whiskers and launched himself into the air, biting into the small creature and killing it with a death bite. "Easy."

OOC: DAH MUSE IS LEAVIN' MAH!!!
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:39 am

ooc: I dont know what to put so this post is gunna be short.

Bic: Moonpaw watched in awe at what leopardstrike could do. When she was a kit she didn't know if she wanted to be a medicine cat or a warrior, she chose medicine cat but secretly goes off at night to practice warrior skills. "Nice catch!" she mewed from behind her thyme.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:52 am

Leopardstrike's whiskers twitched. The storm... It was starting to rain again, and if it was going to be like last time it would be a huge downpour. "We have to get to camp... Soon." meowed Leopardstrike already padding away from the open plain. It was near impossible for them to reach camp though, it was much to far from their location, by then they would be soaked, and maybe even flooded out.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:03 pm

"We'll never make it to camp in time, Follow me." She turned the opposite way and headed towards the far border of their territory. She skirted a huge boulder, Which they could have hid in due to a crevice between it and the earth, but it would get flooded.

she continued to walk on several fox lenghts, until she came to a tree with a hole just big enough for a cat to sqeeze through on at a time. "Come on lets hurry!" she meowed as the rain started pouring harder and harder. She crawled low to the ground and squeezed through the hole in the tree.

In side the tree it was pretty much hollow, Digging her claws into the bark she climbed until she reached a ledge inside that would only hold on cat at a time. She stood there waiting from Leopardstrike before she would continue to climb.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:09 pm

Leopardstrike, who was much larger than Moonpaw raced up the tree, scattering debris as his claws cut into the tree. He finally forced himself into the whole shaking off stray pieces of wood. He could hear the heavy rain begin to pound outside, as panted. A claw of lightning brightened the sky for a split second. "I can't fit in here." he meowed, his fur was still getting wet even though he was inside of the small hole in the tree. He shivered at the cold drops of rain hitting his pelt.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:36 pm

Moonpaw leaped downs from her perch. "Keep climbing, It widens the higher up you go. There should be a perch up there big enough for us to both fit on, Im going to widen this hole in case we need a quick exit." Moonpaw squeezed past him and went out of the hole.

Ouside the tree the sky was pouring, but it didn't stop her. She clawed as hard as she could at the muddy earth at the base of the hole. She was hardly outside for a few seconds before her pelt was soaked. Rain slpattered mud into her face but she dug harder untill the outside of the hole was widen. She squeezed back in and shook herself to dry herself out some before she would clear some of the inside. "The outside has been cleared!" she called to Leopardstrike
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:45 pm

Leopardstrike leaped onto a higher ledge, the rain seeping into his pelt, and chilling him to the bone. "Hurry, we need to get out of the rain." He yowled down to Moonpaw, as he shook his pelt flinging droplets of water off of him. He took one more large leap and landed on probably the biggest ledge he would find, he looked down towards the medicine cat, with worry in his eyes. Was this StarClan's way of getting rid of them, telling them that being together would only be the worst thing for them?
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:53 pm

ooc: we are inside the tree by the way. There was a hole in it and its pretty much hollow so we could escape the rain

Bic: Now back inside the hollowed out tree and somewhat dry she began loosening he dirt at the entrace from inside the tree. Pushing all to the sides so the entrace was big enough that even leopardstrike can get rhough easily.

"I'm coming up!" She called. The first ledge was to thin for her to jump up, she would surely fall. Climbing up by digging her claws into the bark she reached it and layed her paws carefully down. Doing her best to measure the length she needed to jump to reach the next ledge she leaped.

She misjudged her jump though. Scrabbling with her front paws she struggled to try to get on the ledge. "I can't get up! I'm going to fall!"Starclan, why would you do this to me?
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:59 pm

Leopardstrike dove to the ledge in three quick jumps landing in front of Moonpaw and stepping back far enough so that, Moonpaw could have some space to stand up once, he picked her up. Using most of his strength, he bit into Moonpaw's scruff, stepping back slightly so that he could lift her all the way onto the ledge. Now that they were both on the ledge, Leopardstrike took a second to catch his breath, "You need to go first, it won't belong to till the storm gets even worse." he mewed between gasps of breath.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:05 pm

"Thank you," she mewed. "I can do this, don't worry about me. I've been in here before." Turning and about jumped to the next leap she paused. Running her tail along Leopardstrikes flank she mewed," good luck, Starclan will guide us through this."

She tunred back and continued jumping up ledges, since her misshap moments before she was evven more care about her jumping. After Jumping to 5 more ledges she reached the highest, and biggest ledge, big enough to hold them both. The best part about this ledge is the rain didn't leak through. "I made it!" she called back to leopardstrike who was (hopefully) climbing up the ledges after her.

ooc: I didn't mean to pp, but it was the best way to put the sentence. if you want me to change it I will
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:10 pm

Leopardstrike's muscles rippled as he launched himself onto the next ledge, landing perfectly, getting a small running start he practically flew across the next three ledges, and on the final ledge, he leaped, though it was the longest one, he managed to get his front paw's scraping against the stone. Slowly he pulled himself up, "Arrgh... I hate climbing." he mewed sheathing his claws once again. "What is causing these storms." he meowed practically to himself, but in ear shot of Moonpaw.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next