Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorting herbs (Talk between MoonEcho and Lostkit ONLY! You can look if you want to, but it won't do you any good)

2 posters

Go down

Sorting herbs (Talk between MoonEcho and Lostkit ONLY! You can look if you want to, but it won't do you any good) Empty Sorting herbs (Talk between MoonEcho and Lostkit ONLY! You can look if you want to, but it won't do you any good)

Post by MoonEcho Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:03 pm

MoonEcho sat in her den, patting at herbs and berries. "We need more catmint but there isn't any left. I have to get some juniper berries and colts foot for sure." she mumble to herself sorting the herbs into a little pile. "I basicly need to stock up on all that I an before leaf-bare gets here," she mumbled again. "What to do? What to do?" even though she expected an answer from a random cat strolling in, she knew most likely, that no one would. After all it was a rhetorical question.

ooc: ummm.... I didn't know what to put but apparently cats know what a rhetorical question is! lol
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Warning System : Sorting herbs (Talk between MoonEcho and Lostkit ONLY! You can look if you want to, but it won't do you any good) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Sorting herbs (Talk between MoonEcho and Lostkit ONLY! You can look if you want to, but it won't do you any good) Empty Re: Sorting herbs (Talk between MoonEcho and Lostkit ONLY! You can look if you want to, but it won't do you any good)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:28 pm

Lostkit, the blind, gray tabby she-cat with blue eyes from Rainpelt's litter, picked her way to the Medicine Cat den, the scent of herbs wafting through her open maw... She poked her head in the den, pinpointing where the Medicine Cat, Moonecho, was. "Moonecho?" She mewed, flicking her tail.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : Sorting herbs (Talk between MoonEcho and Lostkit ONLY! You can look if you want to, but it won't do you any good) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Sorting herbs (Talk between MoonEcho and Lostkit ONLY! You can look if you want to, but it won't do you any good) Empty Re: Sorting herbs (Talk between MoonEcho and Lostkit ONLY! You can look if you want to, but it won't do you any good)

Post by MoonEcho Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:47 pm

MoonEcho turned away from her herbs to see lostkit. "Come, come. Sit down if you like." she turned around so when she sat she was facing Lostkit. She signaled wih her tail for her to come closer, but she stopped. She had forgotten Lostkit was blind. "What is it you need?"
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:59 pm

Lostkit was silent for a few moments, as she sat down near Moonecho's scent. "Well... I really don't know why I'm here... All I did was follow the strong scent of Herbs..." She barely rinkled her nose as some bitter smells wafted into it. "What herb is that?" She asked, flicking her tail towards the bitter scent.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:03 pm

"That? That is yarrow. Its used to make cats throw up something harmful that they've eaten." MoonEcho thought for a mmoment then said, "If I told you a certain herbs scent, do you think you could find it through all these other scents?"
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:14 pm

Lostkit looked up to Moonecho's words. "Probally..." She mewed, flicking her tail.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:49 pm

ooc: idk if thats the right scent. I couldnt think of anything

"Okay, thyme. It has a sweet relaxing scent. Can you find it?"
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:59 pm

OOC: I think it ish. And, just pretend that she goes to the right place... >> I dun know where you really put it...

Lostkit nodded, opening her maw, drawing in the scents around her. There where some bitter scents, some tangy, and some sweet. She focused on the sweet scents, and followed them. She finally found the right stop. "Is this Thyme?"
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:22 pm

MoonEcho stood amazed. It took her forever to figure out how to find thyme, and this kit, who was never even taught, found it in her first try. "Thats amazing! You know, you would make a great medicine cat, but you have to put in the effort. You can't ever have a mate or kits, its alot of work to learn all the herbs and how to use them right, and then there's Starclan. What do you say?"
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:51 am

Lostkit looked at her bewildered for a moment. Me? Medicine Cat Apprentice? She shook her head. "I'll take that offer! It's not like I'd be able to be a Warrior anyways, so this is my best bet!" She lashed her tail happily.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:53 pm

"Wonderful!" MoonEcho mewed happily. The thought of having an apprentice warmed her heart. She rested her muzzle on Lostkit's head, purring for a moment. "Lets go tell Silverstar. Do you want to come with me?"
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:14 pm

"Sure!" Lostkit purred back. She then followed Moonecho's scent out of the Den.

OOC: SHORT
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:18 pm

ooc: I made a topic in the leaders den if you haven't seen it yet.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down