Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowstone August 11, Halfmoon meeting.

+5
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Hetalia
Amberstorm
Riber~
MoonEcho
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Snowstone August 11, Halfmoon meeting. - Page 3 Empty Re: Snowstone August 11, Halfmoon meeting.

Post by Wolfstar Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:27 pm

Grayfoot couldn't say anything, completely taken aback. Tigerstar...back? But how? "How many rogues are with him. And...how did he come back? I thought he was dead."
Wolfstar
Wolfstar
Administrator

Warning System : Snowstone August 11, Halfmoon meeting. - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Snowstone August 11, Halfmoon meeting. - Page 3 Empty Re: Snowstone August 11, Halfmoon meeting.

Post by MoonEcho Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:28 pm

"Dark times? Death? What do you mean? Isn't there something I could do! Why are there going to be battles? Maybe we can stop them!" Moonpaws comments and questions kept coming on, not giving any of the Starclan cats a chance to speak. "You know, It would be easier to talk to you if I knew all your names."
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Warning System : Snowstone August 11, Halfmoon meeting. - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:29 pm

"Yes Reedfur.But how do we avoid them?
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:31 pm

"Thank you." he meowed and stirred. He woke up and groomed himself waiting for the other cats to wake up also. He sat and watched as one by one they started waking up. He wouldn't tell anyone but FireClan about what Streakstar said.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Warning System : Snowstone August 11, Halfmoon meeting. - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:40 pm

MossStar shook his head. "We all thought he was dead. With him are at least twenty rogues, maybe even forty...As for how Tigerstar is back, even Starclan doesn't know." MossStar flexed his claws, wishing he could help. But I can't...

-----------------------------

Tawnyfur looked back at Moonpaw. "It's too late." He hissed."But you can help. You're a medicine cat." The old she-cat stepped forward. "I'm Dapplefur." Her tail twitched toward an orange tom. "That's Cedarclaw, beside him is Littlewing." The other three, all tabbies with similiar looking eyes, introduced themselves. One was Berrytail, one was Dovepaw, and the other was Spiderfang. Spiderfang looked directly at Moonpaw, yet he couldn't see her no matter how hard he tried. Tawnyfur went on. "You must help your clan. Fireclan will try to take some territory soon. Negotiate whenever possible."

-------------------------

Reedfur blinked. "You must be very careful. Keep low, they're usually hidden in undergrowth, but if you look closely enough, you'll see them. They're shiny and light will reflect off them."
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:44 pm

"Why would Fireclan do that? Besides, they don't even border us. They border Wolfclan," she pointed out.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:48 pm

Spiderfang blinked his blind eyes. "They're going after Iceclan territory." He mewed softly. "And Iceclan is leaving back to where they came from. Fireclan will be racing to claim the camp. You must tell Whitestar and take back Thunderclan's territory without a fight. The future of Thunderclan may rest in getting there first." Tawnyfur nodded. "For now, the fate of Thunderclan rests in your paws."
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:53 pm

OOC:FireClan gets it though right?
Flamestar
Flamestar

Warning System : Snowstone August 11, Halfmoon meeting. - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:55 pm

"The fate of Thunderclan?" Moonpaw shivered with terror. What if I fail? Will it destroy Thunderclan? I don't think I am ready for this. Moonpaw tried to stop her shivering from her fear. "I won't fail you," she mewed trying to cover up her fear, but her voice faltered at the end.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:59 pm

Tawnyfur looked away, not saying anything. Spiderfang nodded. "I believe you can do it." His voice was steady and confident. Then all the cats faded, and Moonpaw was back at the Snowstone.
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfstar Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:00 pm

Grayfoot looked down, unable to believe it. 20 rogues, maybe even 40. This is really bad. "Is that all? You have nothing else to tell me?" Grayfoot had to know everything he could about what was coming, had to make sure Windclan wasn't taken by complete surprise.
Wolfstar
Wolfstar
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:05 pm

"Don't leave me!" she called. "I need your help! I can't do this alone!" She looked down at her paws. "I need you help, I can't do this without you," She mewed barely audible forcing back a sob. "I don't even know what to say!" she called looking up to the sky. She suddenly looked down at her feet embarressed, Hoping none of the other cats heard her call desperately.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:08 pm

MossStar hesitated. "It won't be long until Tigerstar strikes. And remember to watch Shadowclan and to stock up on prey. So yes, it is all I have to tell you." Then he vanished, and Grayfoot was no longer dreaming.
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:22 pm

Echopaw nodded her head in respect. "Thankyou." Her eyes widened at the sight of RiverClan territory. Everything was huge! She could see everything! She turned back to the ghostly figure and mewed quietly "What is it that is important?" Her tone was unusually serious.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:34 pm

Snowtail padded on a path that narrowed onto a sheer cliff. "Folow me," She said softly, and began to pad along the rock walls. One wrong step would take them down about 1000 fox-lengths. When the path widened until it was safe again, Snowtail stopped and waited for Echopaw.
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:37 pm

Echopaw padded quickly after Snowtail, placing her pawsteps very carefully. The way Snowtail walked was majestic; unearthly. It was magical to watch. Echopaw's fur bristled in fear as she walked on the narrow mountain path. When she finally reached Snowtail, the she-cat was sitting formally, waiting for the apprentice.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfstar Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:39 pm

Grayfoot woke with a start. The others were all still dreaming. Without waiting for them, Grayfoot began the trek back to Windclan camp. I've got to get back, before Tigerstar gets there. If they got there before the clan was warned, it could be disastrous. The whole clan could be wiped out.
Wolfstar
Wolfstar
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:42 pm

Realizing Greyfoot leaving he got up and sprinted home. He needed to tell his clan about this, now.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:44 pm

Moonpaw needed to leave desperatly, but she would waot for Nightleaf. She wouldn't leave without her mentor. "Hurry ngihtleaf and Starclan. I must go to talk with whitestar."
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:57 pm

Snowtail smilied when Echopaw arrived. "Come." She padded along until they reached a cave. It was very warm in the cave. All the snow that covered the rest of the mountains melted and became water once it got near the cave. Snowfur continued until they reached the back of the cave. A shaft of sunlight shone down through a hole in the roof of the cave. The sun was shining on some rockleaf. Suddenly Snowtail was stern. "This rockleaf is far closer than the ones in the canyon. There are grave battles ahead. Warriors and Apprentices will die. You must be there to help them. This rockleaf will be far more useful than you think."
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:00 pm

Echopaw looked up with stunned eyes. A battle? She knew this area, although her clan rarely came here. She knew that Rockleaf was a precious herb, important in healing. Her eyes flicked back to Moontail "A battle? A battle with whom? We have little people to quarrel with ..." Echopaw thought aloud.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:09 pm

"And you are the only clan like that. Thunderclan will get fearful of prey shortages and will be forced to take your land. Same with Windclan, although not for the same cause. Shadowclan has always wanted Riverclan territory. It suits them far better than their current camp. And Wolfclan won't know what's going on and might try to take over all the terriories again. It's a chain-reaction, Echopaw, and it's already begun. But I advise you to try and make Thunderclan a strong ally. It could mean the difference between survival and getting completely wiped out. Tell your clan to try and negotiate with Thunderclan. Windclan will also be good allies. But I fear they won't be as strong." Snowtail looked away. "It's not right to have so much pressure on an apprentice. But you're clan will help."
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:41 pm

Echopaw nodded; she really did understand. ThunderClan would be a good allie in this battle. Although she didn't like the idea of negotiating she knew it would be neccasary. "Thankyou Moontail. I just -- I just hope I am good enough to help my clan." The apprentice's tail laid flat on the ground, stunned by what was to happen. A sudden weight pressed down on her shoulders, metaphorically of course.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:46 pm

Echopaw saw only blackness, and soon she was back at the snowstone. A small heap of Rockleaf lay at her paws.
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:55 pm

Echopaw's eyes fluttered open, a bundle of rockleaf lying at her paws. A full supply of it! Her mind was flooded with everything StarClan had told them. A great battle! Her eyes focused on Leafsong, still lying. She willed er mentor to awake. She must tell Shadowstar!

Last edited by Echodrop on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next