Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowstone August 11, Halfmoon meeting.

+5
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Hetalia
Amberstorm
Riber~
MoonEcho
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Snowstone August 11, Halfmoon meeting. Empty Snowstone August 11, Halfmoon meeting.

Post by MoonEcho Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:04 pm

ooc: I forgot yesterday was the halfmoon!

Bic: Moonpaw padded toawrd the Snowstone next to her mentor, Nightleaf(hopefully). She couldn't wait! Her first time to visit Starclan! Will I become an official medicine cat apprentice today? Thoughtful she turned to Nightleaf(hopefully), "Nightleaf, am I going to become an official medicine cat apprentice today?:
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Warning System : Snowstone August 11, Halfmoon meeting. WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Snowstone August 11, Halfmoon meeting. Empty Re: Snowstone August 11, Halfmoon meeting.

Post by Riber~ Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:24 pm

Echopaw padded slowly towards the ThunderClan border, her and Leafsong side-by-side. As they reached the spot Echopaw smiled, Moonpaw and her mentor, Nightleaf, were padding away slowly. The she-cat called out to her new-found friend.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Snowstone August 11, Halfmoon meeting. Empty Re: Snowstone August 11, Halfmoon meeting.

Post by MoonEcho Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:26 am

"Yay!" Moonpaw turned around at the sound of a cat calling her name. "Echopaw!" She turned from her mentor and headed straight for her friend. "You will never beleive what I'ev been through these few sunrises.!"
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:05 pm

Echopaw's intrest perked up at her friend's voice. "What happened?!" She made ehr way silently to her friend, padding in the moonlit glow of the darkened forest.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:21 pm

"First of all, Shadowclan attack the camp, and they attacked a kit with a cold! Then sunflower, one of our queens, rescued her by taking her out into the forest. I went to go help, and while we were in the forest she gave birth! Not long after, some rogue attacked her. So we have my heavily pregnant sister who is due any moment, and very beaten up queen ho almost died and just recently gave birth, and a seriously injured apprentice who took on two older apprentice to rescue Rainpaw, Rainpaw had his neck bit and almost died, and we have to take care of all the others who were hurt."
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:22 pm

Echopaw stared at her with disbelief. "Wow." She breathed.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:29 pm

"I didn't know what to do some of the time, like when Sunflower gave birth. Nightleaf wasn't there so I had to go with my instinct, and Spottedleaf helped a little."
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:30 pm

"It must have been so hard! WHat happened to the rogue who attacked Sunflower?" Echopaw mewed softly.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:36 pm

"I tried to ask him some questions, like where he was from, why he attacked sunflower, hi name, and stuff like that. All I got was his name before he ran off. He's back at camp now, saying that he beongs in a clan. Silvercloud is going to ask if he can stay. I'm going to ask him more questions when I get back."
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:44 pm

"Stay?! Why would Whitestar let him stay?"
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:08 pm

"I don't know. We'll have to see. So far he hasn't said anything."
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:47 pm

(Ohsnap. I totally forgot about half-moons! XD)
Leafsong stared wide-eyed at Moonpaw and Nightleaf. "ShadowClan attacked? But why would they do that? You must have had a load on your paws!" The tortoiseshell mewed in awe, glad that her own Clan hadn't been attacked. I'm being selfish! We get to feed off of juicy fish when the rest of the Clans are loosing prey due to the colder weather. She thought to herself angrily, shaking herself.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:53 pm

"I don't know. Luckily the ones that were seriously injured from the battle were leopardpaw, Rainpaw, and lillykit. Then the rogue attacked Sunflower, but she is doing exceptionally well since she is also nursing her kits."
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:03 pm

Echopaw could only gape at the apperntice. She had done so well! She showed such wonderful promise! The she-cat wished she could have sunk her claws into ShadowClan warriors. She shook her head quickly, this was what she wanted, to help injured cats. She was so grateful that lately prey had been running well; while at other clans they were starving. She could only wish that she could help them.
Looking up at the full-moon she murmured. "We'd better get a move on if we want to make it."
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:17 pm

"Your right. I just wish I could've have scratched a big bunch of fur out of some of those Shadowclan cats and the rogue." Moonpaw felt terrible. She had lied to her friend, but she couldn't tell anyone she had attacked a rogue. It was against the code for medicine cats to fight. She felt bad about breaking the code, but at the time it felt so good to sink her claws into his fur.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:20 pm

"We have to wait for Grayfoot(Wolfstar),Sunpelt(NPC),Sagepaw and Ravenwing.(Fireclan med cat is NPC and has no apprentice)

OOC:Who is med wolf?Also med cats are also trained to fight a bit.
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:26 pm

ooc: I know. they aren't supposed to, but they are trained.

bic: "Man! I want to be an official medicine cat, but we have to wait for them!" I chould'nt be so impatient, but I want to share tongues with starclan!
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:11 pm

(WolfClan's med wolf is Ash.)
The she-cat who resembled Spottedleaf so greatly stood patiently with the other cats, waiting for the familiar feeling of a shadow wrath of WolfClan's medicine wolf. She knew that WolfClan had different names for their Clan's ranks, but she didn't know what they called a healer of their Clan. "The medicine wolf is Ash, right?" She meowed, trying to strike up a conversation that wasn't about wounds. She wondered what StarClan would share with her...
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:30 pm

Ravenwing bounded over toward the other medicine cats. "Sorry I'm late." He panted. He noticed Sunpelt, Sagepaw, and Greyfoot still weren't here. "I didn't think anyone would be later then me." Ravenwing joked.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:40 pm

OOC:I will rp Barkwood
Barkwood having the longest walk of all of them ran up the hill. "Sorry I am late, it is a long way from my camp to here." he mewed. He sat down to rest from all the running. He wasn't the last one here, that is amazing. "Hi Ravenwing." he mewed.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Warning System : Snowstone August 11, Halfmoon meeting. WarningBar-Gloss6sharp

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:40 pm

"Hi everyone!" Moonpaw called. So far she hadn't met all the medicine cat or medicine wolf, so she wanted to get herself known. "I'm Nightleaf's new apprentice!"
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:49 pm

Ravenwing turned to Fireclan's medicine cat. Their two clans had disputed for generations, and it didn't feel right to be under a treaty. Trying to clear his thoughts, he congratulated Moonpaw. "Nightleaf should be proud."
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:56 pm

Moonpaw felt warmth prickle in her fur. She had such a great mentor, but she didn't feel much warmth in his comment. It was like something was bothering him. "Something is bothering you," she murmured.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:01 pm

Ravenwing hesitated. "Well...yes, but it doesn't really matter." He looked away.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:20 pm

Echopaw spotted each medicine cat, picking out who was who. Ravenwing did look as if something was troubling his soul. The she0cat shrugged her shoulders and waited for the last cat to arrive.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next