Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowstone August 11, Halfmoon meeting.

+5
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Hetalia
Amberstorm
Riber~
MoonEcho
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Snowstone August 11, Halfmoon meeting. - Page 2 Empty Re: Snowstone August 11, Halfmoon meeting.

Post by MoonEcho Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:21 pm

Moonpaw glared at him. "Fine, but remember, I know somethings wrong. I can't think of a way to get you to say. It would be even better if you told, if it was something we could help with."
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Warning System : Snowstone August 11, Halfmoon meeting. - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Snowstone August 11, Halfmoon meeting. - Page 2 Empty Re: Snowstone August 11, Halfmoon meeting.

Post by Hetalia Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:29 am

"I am proud.Now we have to wait for Grayfoot,Sunpelt,Sagepaw and Ash."
Hetalia
Hetalia

Warning System : Snowstone August 11, Halfmoon meeting. - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:48 am

"I know i shouldn't be so impatient, but I wish they would hurry up. This is my first time to share tongues, and I officialy get to become a medicine at appentice."
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:00 am

"Lets go we are wasting moonlight.The others could catch up with us.
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:13 am

Moonpaw nodded and padded happily after her mentor. I wonder if Spottedleaf will come talk to me, or maybe a previous leader like Firestar or Bluestar! I cant wait to hear what they have to say to me!
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:59 am

Ravenwing nodded and padded down the slope and toward the Snowstone. He waited patiently for the others to follow.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:47 am

Echopaw trotted after the group, hoping StarCLan would reveal something to her. Hoping that they at least made it to the Snowstone in time.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:50 am

ooc:They are obviously not coming so do you just want to start without the others?
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:42 pm

OOC:Might as well.

IC:Ravenwing slowly walked up to the Snowstone. It was his first time to ever touch it. He pressed his nose up against the rock. It wass so cold Ravenwing felt she would instantly freeze. Then, his eyes closed and he drifted off into sleep.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:54 pm

Moonpaw padded after ravenwing, but she waited, expectiong Nightleaf had some sort of type of ceremonials words to say before she touched her nose to the beautiful snowy stone.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:04 pm

Echopaw looked at Moonpaw as she walked over to the Snowstone. She hesitated before dropping on her stomach and pressing her nose to the icey stone, being engulfed by a cold-wave. Pain hit her head, much like a brain-freeze. Within seconds she was asleep, waiting for a message.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:11 pm

Barkwood padded up to it and pressed his nose to it. It was cold which helped him fall asleep in an instant.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Warning System : Snowstone August 11, Halfmoon meeting. - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfstar Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:15 pm

After all the others had pressed their noses to the Snowstone, Grayfoot took his turn. He padded up to the frigid stone, and pressed his nose to it. The stone's coldness quickly enveloped him, and he fell asleep almost immediately.
Wolfstar
Wolfstar
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:21 pm

Moonpaw just sighed. excitedly waiting for Nightleaf to say the words. When he finished she meowed, without hesitation "I do," conifdently and strongly . She just sighed out of happiness, layed down, and pressed her nose to the stone. At first the cold had overwhelmed her, she almost pulled back out of flinching, but she kept it pressed on, and eventually drifted into sleep.

Last edited by MoonEcho on Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:59 pm

Leafsong let a shuddering gasp escape her when her nose touched the cold, cold stone. She immediatly fell asleep. Leafsong was surrounded by darkness, waiting for StarClan to greet her.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:37 pm

OOC:Sorry I was sort of inactive Moonpaw.Can you edit your post?Also I forgot the words so can we just pretend I said them?
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:39 pm

Nightleaf

When Nightleaf opened his eyes, he was in a humid area with thick forest. A cat with with very long, grey, fur was standing across from him. The cat did nothing but stare into Nightleaf's eyes.

Moonpaw

When Moonpaw woke up, she was at a large lake, and stars covered the night sky. 7 cats encircled her. They all dipped their heads. One of them, a small tabby tom, padded up to her. "Welcome, Moonpaw. It's your first time at the Snowstone, isn't it? My name is Tawnyfur. Starclan welcomes you as Nightleaf's new aprentice." Though he congratulated her, Tawnyfur's eyes were dark.

Grayfoot

Grayfoot found hmiself facing the edge of a gorge. "Welcome, Grayfoot." The boice came from behind him. A plump cat that smelled of herbs sat beside the former leader of Windclan, MossStar. "It's been a while, hasn't it?" MossStar continued. "There are troubles in the future. You're prey will be diminishing...I advise you to stock up for the next moon or so." His tensed. "And watch for Shadowclan. Redstar is power-hungry, and so are his warriors. They will be sweeping the forest like a wave," he paused. "Remember whenn your mother told you about Tigerstar when he was a kit?"

Leafsong

When Leafsong opened her eyes, she found herself in a small canyon, but the sides were too steep to climb. All the canyon rocks were dark gray and cdol to touch. Behind her, the canyon's sides steeped inward until they finally touched, leaving only one way to go. No cat was in sight.

Echopaw

Echopaw was in the mountains overlooking the Riverclan camp. A purely white she-cat sat beside her, watching the clan with sad eyes. "Congratulations on your first trip to the Snowstone, Echopaw. You'll be a fine medicine cat." Her voice was grave. "I was Leafsong's mentor. I died not far from this spot." The she-cat was silent for a second. "My name is Snowtail. I have come to show you something important." Snowtail stood up.

Sunpelt

He's a NPC, I don't wanna make an extra dream...

Sagepaw

A sleek, black tom with large powerful shoulders stood in front of Sagepaw. His eyes were narrowed. They almost seemed to be in the dark forest. "Sagepaw." There was no welcoming tone in his voice. The tom had also been raking the ground, for there were claw marks everywhere.

Ash

Ash was with another wolf, overlooking Fireclan's canyon. "Watch out for them. Fireclan will be wanting to extend their territory soon. Warn the clan." The wolf said. His name was Faren, and he was a previous Shaman of Wolfclan. His voice was brisk. "Prey shortages will also end soon. And Shadowclan will also be pushing your borders." Faren stood up, ready to leave. "If you have something to ask me, ask it now." He clearly wanted to leave.

Barkwood

Barkwood stood in Starclan's Endless Hunting Grounds. Streakstar, the former leader of Fireclan, stood opposite of him. His eyes were glinting with satisfaction. "Iceclan is leaving," he announced. "They prefer their soft lives over thier new ones. Iceclan will very soon be heading beck to their old home." Streakstar grinned mencingly. "This is the perfevt chance to take Iceclan's territory! Don't let Thunderclan put their new scent markers! Right as Iceclan is leaving, storm their camp and claim it as Fireclan's!" His eyes were brimming with pride.

Ravenwing

Ravenwing was in shock. Iceclan had traveled so far to get here. Cats had died on the journey. And now Starclan was telling them to go back? A Starclan cat had stepped forward. "The other clans need you, Ravenwing. You can't ignore this!" The cat hissed. "Not only will Iceclan be destroyeed if they stay here, but the other clans need Iceclan to survive!" The cat grew silent, her eyes burning into Ravenwing's pelt. "We...we can't go back!" Ravenwing protested. He instantly regretted it. The she-cat raised her hackles. "You stupid fool! You will bring an end to my clan if you don't leave here!" The she-cat was spitting angrily. Ravenwing bowed his head. "As you wish." Like I really have a choice anymore. "But all the deaths from the journey will be credit to you." Ravenwing was infuriated himslef. Suddenly he was blinded, then sitting right next to the Snowstone. He sat patiently for the others to wake up.

Last edited by Starclan on Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:46 pm

"Yes Streakstar, I will make sure I tell Flamestar to do this. He will be amazed and happy that we can have more territory, more room to hunt and another camp and training area if the place gets crowded or we get chased out we can
always hide there until we have the strength to fight for our territory back. When are they leaving Streakstar?" he mewed.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Warning System : Snowstone August 11, Halfmoon meeting. - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:55 pm

Streakstarcould barely keep down a purr. "Very soon, Barkwood, but I don't know the ezact time...I'd say, maybe in two sunrises?"
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:56 pm

"Who are you?"
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfstar Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:58 pm

"Remember when your mother told you about Tigerstar?" Grayfoot searched his memories. "Yes, I think I do. He was a terrible cat, wasn't he? He tried to take over all the clans, and almost got away with it." Grayfoot sat back. "Why are you asking me this?" He asked MossStar. MossStar said nothing immediately, looking down and to the left.
Wolfstar
Wolfstar
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:04 pm

"Ok, I will tell my leader and Deputy to get ready, we may have to put up a fight against ThunderClan but I hope we don't. Have you told ThunderClan or will they not know about this? The camp could be a very secret place for us." he mewed.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:07 pm

The cat said nothing for a moment. "I am Reedfur," he said slowly. "Look around you." Reedfur mewed quietly. Large, shiny steel traps lay on the ground all over, their sharp pointy teeth able to kill a badger. "You will see these soon, Nightleaf. Warn your clan, teach them how to avoid the traps are they will most likely die!" His tone was sharp. "But they will be well hidden. And if you haven't guessed by now, Twolegs put them there!" Reedfur spat at the word "Twoleg."

------------------

MossStar blinked. "Tigerstar is back." He croaked, barely able to keep himself together. He shook his fur to clear his mind. "Beware, Grayfoot, he is a very powerful cat. And he has an army of rogues that will fight alongside him. Don't hesitate to kill Tigerstar."

------------------

Streakstar nodded. "You're wise with the ways of Fireclan. Make me proud." He grinned.
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:15 pm

Moonpaws eyes widen so they were like full moons. "Tawnyfur? Which clan are you from, and why are your eyes so dark?"
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:23 pm

Tawnyfur flinched at the question about his eyes. When he didn't reply, an old grey she-cat spoke. "There are dark times ahead." She mewed. "Battles are on the horizon. Death will be rising from every clan."
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next