Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonpaw and the Snowstone

Go down

Moonpaw and the Snowstone Empty Moonpaw and the Snowstone

Post by MoonEcho Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:52 pm

Ooc: Please dont post here. It was just the curiousity of my charrry that brought her here, she's not going to share tongues with Starclan btw.

Bic: Moonpaw padded up to the Snowstone. She had manage to slip out of the medicine den, since to day was a very slow day. "It's beautiful,"she murmured, as she came face to face with Starclans sacred snowy stone. Quickly she touched her tail to the stone and pulled it away, hoping she wouldn't bother Starclan. "One day I will be here speaking to you as I officially become a medicine cat apprentice."

As she turned away the sweet scent of a cat rechead her. She turned, only to catch a glimpse of a tortoiseshell she-cat. As the cat disapeared she heard murmuring. Pircking her ears she strain to her the voice. "One day you will make a great medicine cat. Goodbye Mo- Then it stopped, mid-sentence. "Goodbye, who ever you are," she mewed, then turned and padded away.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Warning System : Moonpaw and the Snowstone WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down