Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morning Duties, (Closed)

+2
Goldenstorm
FellmoonX
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Morning Duties, (Closed) Empty Morning Duties, (Closed)

Post by FellmoonX Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:09 pm

Fellmoon moves up to speak with Frostheart, but sees he is busy for now and waits his turn.

Last edited by Fellmoon on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
FellmoonX
FellmoonX

Warning System : Morning Duties, (Closed) WarningBar-Gloss3

http://catsofprophesy.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Morning Duties, (Closed) Empty Re: Morning Duties, (Closed)

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:18 pm

Barkfur had gotten through the crowd of cats greeting her. She found Fellmoon sitting where Frostheart usually stayed, though he was nowhere to be found. She hesitated to sit next to Fellmoon so she stayed standing, ready to pass the cat again into the Warriors Den. "Hey." she greeted, still a little shaky with guilt.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Morning Duties, (Closed) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by FellmoonX Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:23 pm

“Hello, Barkfur”, Fellmoon meows to Barkfur he see her uncertainty and continues nodding for her to sit, “I am simple waiting to receive my duties for the day, how are you?”
FellmoonX
FellmoonX

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:24 pm

Dewpaw was running. Fast. SHe had no idea why. Or where for that matter. She just was. The she-cat didn't notice the warirors till she accientaly headbutted into Fellmoon.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Morning Duties, (Closed) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:25 pm

She jumped once again as Dewpaw rammed into Fellmoon. "Fine." she replied simply. She wanted to see Thistlefur again, it was fun when she was around him.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by FellmoonX Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:36 pm

Fellmoon, not completely understanding what is happening is all of a sudden head butted by another cat. He looks over and sees it is Dewpaw, he says, a bit annoyed at the apprentice, “Please watch where you are going Dewpaw, why are you in such a rush anyway”, giving the young cat a strong glare. He turns to Barkfur and nods, showing he heard what she said, before turning back to the offending apprentice.
FellmoonX
FellmoonX

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:39 pm

OOC: Che. Dewpaw should get a mentor. She woudn'tdo these things if she had one.

Dewpaw flattened her ears againts her head. "Sorry.. I wasn't going anywhere really."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by FellmoonX Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:45 pm

Fellmoon, after seeing Dewpaw’s replay, calms down. He ask the young cat simply, “don’t you have anyone to help teach you how to act and behave?”

ooc: Fellmoon could probably help he not having an apprentice and all, we would just need to figure out how to make it work in game.
FellmoonX
FellmoonX

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:48 pm

Flopsiekit, bored out of his small little mind in his small little head, was running behind Dewpaw when he saw her running. He wasn't sure she knew he was behind, and didn't give any indication that he was, he just wanted to see if he could catch up. But he couldn't! She was just too big and fast! He thought big cats move slow! That's what it was supposed to be! Or... at least that's what Bluekit told him. The liar!

He watched in dismay as Dewpaw was scolded because she ran into Fell.... Fell..... Fellmoon! Yeah, he was still getting everyone's name down. Flopsiekit's fur fluffed out in agitation. Fellmoon should be mad at Dewpaw! She was just having fun! He;d teach him.... some kind of... lesson....

He ran faster as he started to get closer. When he reached Dewpaw he jumped over her and towards Fellmoon's face. "Rawr!"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:55 pm

Dewpaw laughed as Flopsiekit sprung at Fellmoon. She had heared him behind her and had sourt of hoped he had left her. Now sh ewas glad he hadn't.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by FellmoonX Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:05 pm

A look of surprise passes over Fellmoon’s face as Flopsiekit seems to try to attack him. Fellmoon reacts quickly; he catches the kit snugly at the nip of the little kitten’s neck. Fellmoon then sets Flopsiekit down, and then gives the cat a stern yet amused look. He asks, “Flopsiekit, what were you trying to do? Fight me, you know you have a long way to go before you will be able to take me or any warrior in battle”.
FellmoonX
FellmoonX

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:13 pm

Flopsiekit gasped as he felt himself being jerked at his wuick stop. For a second, he felt he couldn't breathe! Was he being strangled! Great StarClan and Gizmo help him!

Flopsiekit flailed his legs and let out little wails as he was being set down, not realizing he could actually breathe and wasn't being strangled at all.

He looked up at Fellmoon with his version of "The Stern Face". "You got mad at Dewpaw so I wanted to surprise you!" Or at least, knock him over or something! He crouched down and narrowed his eyes before jumping at Fellmoons foot, while giving a nnot-so-terrifying-terrifying growl.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:19 pm

Frostheart thumped Fellmoon on the back of the head. "You could of very well snapped his little neck. I think it'd be best for all of us if you took a break to clean out the dirtplace. AWAY from the kits." growled Frostheart at him. They had no room in this clan for any kit stranglers. Especially in this weather. He thought removing dirt was a good way fro Fellmoon to learn how to chill out when in trouble. He knew that Fellmoon's reason for attacking was justified but still, smacking and pulverising a small newborn kit. That was just not right.

((Hardly any muse.))
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by FellmoonX Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Fellmoon is now confused and more than just a bit frustrated. He looks Frostheart, and then his head falls and he then looks up, he says simply, “I would never let a kit get hurt because of me. I at the time felt it was a way to show Flopsiekit my skill. I apologize for not being careful”.
FellmoonX
FellmoonX

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:37 pm

Flopsiekit grinned in triumph and victory. Serves him right. Scolding Dewpaw and them strangling him for a second. Speaking of the strangling....

Flopsiekit took a deep breath, forgetting to do so before. Hmphf. He just saved himself from suffocating. Just as he finished he realized something. He turned towards Frostheart before lifting his tail to speak.

"If I have to go make dirt while he's cleaning do I have to wait or do I just go?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:40 pm

"FROSTHEART! MEH MAN!" Bellkit chirped as he raced over towards the deputy. In slow motion, it looked like the young tom was racing to go to the washroom, but he always made strange faces. His tongue was flying in the air and you could hear a bit of a toot as Bellkit ran. As he got closer and closer he got down low, his butt wagging the air, and he pounced, claws in, of course. Momma said they were too sharp. He remembered. "I MISSED YOU BUDDEH!" he mewed loudly as he snuggled into the older toms back. "ITS BEEN TOO LONG!
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by FellmoonX Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:41 pm

Fellmoon walks away, he goes to clean dirt.
Sometime latter.... Fellmoon walks back to clearing, looking for Frostheart to give him the duties he was looking for.
FellmoonX
FellmoonX

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:45 pm

"YO! Felly mah boi! You need to clean that dirt up again. Flatulencekit was there and... Nuff said." said Shellkit walkin' by Fellmoon.

Frostheart rolled with Bellkit's, landing on his side, but with Bellkit on top of him. "I missed you too, ya little bugger. As your mum been keepin' ya in the nursery for long? I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't let you out till Newleaf, with all this bloody snow."

((Frost is British)
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:52 pm

Flopsiekit watched his brother as he ran over with one of those faces he always had. Bellkit was one crazy kit, and he never ceased to show it. He flicked his tail nonchalantly as he watched him jump on they deputies back and say something about how long it's been since they'd seen him.

He lifted his ears. They hadn't seen him in a while, had they!? No! And the first thing he said was something about poop. "MOM SAID IT WAS BECAUSE I EAT TOO MUCH!" Flopsiekit mewed loudly. "I told her we could just eat the snow, but she said nooooo." He rolled his eyes. Ah, Shinespark.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by FellmoonX Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:55 pm

Fellmoon is angry, he did what is was asked and now he's being asked to do more, Fellmoon gives Frostheart an icy stare, "I have done what you have asked, now what would you like me to do now as a warrior", Fellmoon askes with emphases on a warrior.
FellmoonX
FellmoonX

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:57 pm

"Mother has always been a worrier. Its been cramping my style lately." Bellkit sighed for dramatical reasons. The truth was he didn't want to the leave the nursery, cute kits and a warm nest, was that not good? "Anyways." he said, getting off of Frosty. "I need me some food!" he meowed half gangsta half rapper.

"Speaking of mother." Shinespark mewed, pilling out of the warm nursery. She knew she had been a 'bad mother and a bad wife' but she was about to make up for all of that. She casually walked over, her tail sweeping over her three children [?] Bellkit, Flopsiekit, and Shellkit. Now where was Chimekit?

ooc: *coughRIVERcough*
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:58 pm

"So I see scooping dirt is above you now, isn't it. Quite." growled Frostheart, his idea of an icy stare was like a volcano of snow bearing down on Fellmoon. They didn't call him Frostheart for nothing. "Then I suppose an apprentice, Fellpaw, would do the clan a whole lot good. Go help the elders, they need help sorting out their ticks. Oh, and tell the other apprentices they have the day off. You'll be doing their tasks for them."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by FellmoonX Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:20 pm

Fellmoon matches his deputy’s stare a deep growl growing in his throat his paws become set into the ground, “You don’t know me, and yet you take it upon yourself to judge it needed that I be treated as a kit. I have given you the respect deserved for being the deputy of this clan, but I will not allow you to take this farther than needed". Fellmoon takes a breath and then continues, “I have apologized for not being careful, and have taken your punishment as I should. Now I ask you, what are my duties?”

Last edited by Fellmoon on Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
FellmoonX
FellmoonX

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:22 pm

OOC: Lol, that's mean. XD

Flopsiekit sat down when he felt his mother's tail sweep over him. "Hey, ma." He siad almost lamely. He didn't like it when she did stuff like that, it made him look he needed her or something. Sheesh. He wanted to break out of the chain, fly from the roost. He wanted out! Apprenticeship was beconing him like a rooster beckons the farmers to get their butts up and milk some cattle!

Though, he liked laying around and doing nothing in the nursery. He could easily say that sleeping was one of his favorite hobbies!

"You said it, Bellboy!" Flopsiekit said. The Bellboy part added rather randomly. He turned around and ran over to the fresh-kill pile and grabbed the plumpest kill their before running back and plopping it down. He took a big bite and began chewing the large piece slowly.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:55 pm

Barkfur budged in. She broke the two toms' stare at each other. "Frostheart, why don't I just bring him out to hunt. It should cool down his nerves." she smiled innocently at Frostheart before sending a glance at Fellmoon that clearly said 'Keep your mouth shut!'.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next