Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!)

+3
DustClaw
Wolvine
Cheesles
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!)

Post by Naruto Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:30 pm

Foxkit watched from the undergrowth with wide,excited eyes. Her first time watching a fight! A real fight!
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!) - Page 4 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!)

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:31 pm

Griffonpaw's side stung as Cloudfrost's claws raked down his side. He continued, his paws throwing up pine needles and loose soil. He laughed "Your ambush didn't work traitors!" he yowled "Consider yourselves crow-food!" he called back.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!) - Page 4 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:33 pm

Foxkit leaped out in front of Griffonpaw,her ginger fur bristling. "I'm gonna stop you!"she mewed confidently,her eyes sparkling.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:39 pm

Griffonpaw growled before leaping over the small kit. "Stay out of my way!" he charged back towards camp.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:40 pm

"Hey! No fair!"Foxkit caterwauled,charging after Griffonpaw.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:42 pm

Griffonpaw tried to ignore the kit, but lost his patience "Listen here kit, if you want to help, stay out of my way." he yowled at the small cat, hoping she would listen.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:44 pm

Foxkit squeaked as she tripped over a small root in the ground,falling flat on her face. "No fair! Your legs are longer!"she yowled again.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:46 pm

"This is not a game!" he cuffed the kit, barely able to keep his claws in. He hoped he didn't hurt her, but was in too much of a hurry to see. He continued darting toward camp.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:47 pm

"Ow!"Foxkit complained,getting to her paws and running after Griffonpaw again.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:54 pm

ooc: I think Griffonpaw is at the clearing already. I can make a new post tommorow. I got to do something now, I might come on later.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:50 pm

ooc- so what in god's name happened here and is Slittedwing needed to pin down Griffonpaw? o.o
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:50 am

(sorry forgot about this thread!)

"STOP!!!" Lynx yowled. "Get back here Sparrow!" She hissed. "We are trying to make friends, not enemies." She whispered to him.
"I am sorry about my brothers behaviour." She shot hima glance and turned back. "Before the fighting you asked what we know, well we can adjust to hunting in any territory, we are old enough to train younger cats, we can fight, like my brother has demonstrated. If there is anything different you do, you can teach us as we learn easily."
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!) - Page 4 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4