Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We can't hunt... (open to sparrow, me flint and medi cat)

3 posters

Go down

We can't hunt... (open to sparrow, me flint and medi cat) Empty We can't hunt... (open to sparrow, me flint and medi cat)

Post by Cheesles Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:47 pm

"Ah, Redstar? I am sorry but we are unable to hunt in Thunderclan territory. The river is contamintated. Any prey that drinks is infected with diseases, when eat the prey or drink the water we get it and fall seriously ill. We don't want to harm Shadowclan in anyway." Lynx informed the Shadowclan leader.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : We can't hunt... (open to sparrow, me flint and medi cat) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

We can't hunt... (open to sparrow, me flint and medi cat) Empty Re: We can't hunt... (open to sparrow, me flint and medi cat)

Post by Wolvine Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:06 pm

OOC: *Slaps* This isn't ment to be here! READ BEFORE YOU MAKE THE GOD FLUFFY THREDS! D<
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : We can't hunt... (open to sparrow, me flint and medi cat) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

We can't hunt... (open to sparrow, me flint and medi cat) Empty Re: We can't hunt... (open to sparrow, me flint and medi cat)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:42 pm

ooc: And, you guys don't know that yet... >>
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : We can't hunt... (open to sparrow, me flint and medi cat) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:07 pm

(Yes lynx did, she mostly lived in thunderlcna territory as a loner.)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : We can't hunt... (open to sparrow, me flint and medi cat) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:44 pm

ooc: She left BEFORE the water from Riverclan made the prey in Thunderclan become tainted, Baka... >>
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : We can't hunt... (open to sparrow, me flint and medi cat) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:38 pm

(She knows that stuff)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:20 pm

OOC: How? If she knows so shold Sparrow.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : We can't hunt... (open to sparrow, me flint and medi cat) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:24 pm

he does!
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:47 pm

OOC: He doesn't. And this whole thing is illogical. ADMIT IT Dx
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down