Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!)

+3
DustClaw
Wolvine
Cheesles
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!) Empty Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!)

Post by Cheesles Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:46 am

Lynx padded through the thick forest. Her massive shoulders pushed through the undergrowth. Her smaller brother trailed behind her. she stopped and sniffed the air. There were many scents, kits, warriors even fresh kill. "We have reached our destination." She pushed through into a large clearing. All the cats in the clearing stopped and stared at her and her brother.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!) Empty Re: Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!)

Post by Wolvine Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:46 am

OOC: THATS A DOUBLE POWERPLAY!!!

Sparrow shuddered and then stood up streight. This was their only chance. They needed this. He looked at Lynx for a moment. They where sure to want her. She was a perfect cat for fighting. He was just a small little nobody. They would probably drive him out.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!) Empty Re: Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!)

Post by DustClaw Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:58 pm

"DustClaw stared at these weird cats for a second before saying "What are you rouges doing here!" he hissed before flexing his huge shoulders and crouching down in a threatening stance.
DustClaw
DustClaw

Warning System : Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:52 pm

Foxkit padded out of the nursery,her eyes wide. "Hello!"she mewed excitedly,bouncing over to the strange cats. "Who are you? Did you come to play?"

Lunarshine edged out of the warrior's den,amber eyes wary. "C'mon,Cloudfrost."she murmured,guiding the sightless tom out of the den with her tail.

Cloudfrost's gray pelt bristled. "Who are you and why are you in our Clan?"he demanded in a growl.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:28 pm

Sparrow shuddered as cats appeared. He really hoped Lynx youd speak up. He turned to the smallest of the cats who seemed the friendliest. "Hello. My name is Sparrow hers is Lynx. I would like to play but I don't think I can." He whispered nervously. He looked up at the adult cats and hardened his gaze. He could not show his fear.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:59 pm

Foxkit tilted her head. "I'm Foxkit!"she mewed proudly,her blue eyes sparkling.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:05 pm

"Take it easy Dustclaw, they look young enough to be apprentices. Now, tell us what are your names and why are you here?" he asked looking the two on the eyes. His sholders where relaxed and calm, unlike Dustclaw. "And Foxkit, you should be in the nursery." he ppointed his tail back to the large den.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:07 pm

"Oh c'mon!"Foxkit protested. "If I'm gonna be leader one day,I need to know what's happening in the Clan instead of being blind in the nursery like a kit!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:21 pm

"Hmph, I don't care thy shouldn't be here, and FoxKit if you want to be leader one day, DON'T AS ALL STRANG CATS TO PLAY WITH YOU!" h hised,although he was relaxing
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:23 pm

Foxkit's fur bristled indignantly,her eyes flashing with anger. But she said nothing.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:28 pm

"Dustclaw, calm down, I don't think they'll attack. No need to yell at Foxkit. Maybe you should just go and get Redstar Dustclaw." That tom was way too arrogant, his head always high. "I think its best." he meowed thinking of Dustclaw's instant attack-mode.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:29 pm

Cloudfrost padded over to sit beside Solarscar and Dustclaw,his eyes serious. "Don't get her mad."he growled in Dustclaw's ear,just loud enough for Solarscar to overhear.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:34 pm

"You think I don't know that?" he meowed quietly 'Also, I still think I should get these cats out of here, it's leaf-bare, we are losing less prey everyday, we can't use new cats"
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:37 pm

"They're kits. We should at least find out what they want."Lunarshine said softly,padding up to sit beside the toms. She still didn't know about Foxkit,almost none of ShadowClan knew.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:37 pm

OOC: *sigh*

IC:

"Its not your decision to be made, just go and get Redstar!" he hissed the last part, Solarscar hated having to say thing twice. It really got to him, just listen the first time! At least Cloudfrost was there to back him up. The tom dipped his head towards the blind one.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:40 pm

Cloudfrost nodded.

No muse...

Foxkit stared at the other cats defiantly,her ginger fur bristling out. "What are you talking about?"she demanded,padding closer to them. She saw Cloudfrost's tail twitching and batted at it a few times,a smile rearranging her scowl.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:15 pm

Sparrow watched the going ons. Could two small cats really kick up this much of a fuss? As Foxkit lunged for the tom's tail, he stiffled a chuckle and resisted the urge to go and join in. He would have to show he was strong if he wanted to stay here.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:18 am

"We are not kits!!!" Lynx hissed. She flexed her long claws and bared her dagger like teeth. Her strong shoulders hunched ready to leap.
"We bring no harm. We wish to live with you." She said letting some of her fur lie flat.

(They are as old as warriors.)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:45 pm

OOC: I thought they where to be apprentices? *kicks* MAKE UP UR MIND ALREADY! >(

Sparrow groaned. They weren't going to get anywhere with aggresion, they where just going to be chased out.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:49 pm

Slittedwing, staring with a mixture of curiosity and aggresion, padded over to them, lashing her tail. Her black fur rippled and her eyes were their usual dark look. When the larger she-cat hissed and flexed ehr claws Slittedwing stepped in, going in front of her to cut her off form the other cats. They were about the same size really. "It's not the greatest idea to bare your teeth at the cats that can edcide whether or not you are accepted." She growled, keeping her body low to the ground.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:46 pm

"Can we join?" Lynx mewed sitting down and putting her tail neatly over her paws. "We wish to help you and by helping you, you will help us."
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:13 am

Sparrow was shocked. Was that all? He could have done that! He glared at his sister darkly for a moment then turened back to the cats. They could chose if they were to stay. It would only take one word and they would be running, running far away.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:13 am

"Well?!?!" Lynx mewed as the cats just stood without saying anything.

(You will say yes because they were always gonna be in the clan)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:06 am

Cloudfrost's eyes gleamed. "We are a pure blooded Clan,but with DarkClan on the loose,it must be better to have more warriors."he murmured to Slittedwing,his tail twitching. He wasn't sure whether to be angry or amused.

Foxkit's eyes grew wide. "Can they join? Can they join?"she squeaked,racing up to Slittedwing.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:30 pm

Sparrow narrowed his eyes. He had caught the words, Pure-blooded and warrior. That was all he needed to hear. "Any what do you think your ancestors were? The original clancats must all have been loners musnt they?" He challeneged. Then he realized how he had spoke and sat down again, looking away.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next