Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!)

+3
DustClaw
Wolvine
Cheesles
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!)

Post by Wolvine Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:14 pm

Sparrow stopped and stepped back. Fighting was pointless. He would have to remain calm.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!)

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:16 pm

Griffonpaw stood back up, feeling one last burst of fury and aimed to batter the tom one last time with unsheathed claws on his head.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:22 pm

Sparrow swifty moved to the side then shealthed his claws.

Short
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:24 pm

"Coward!" he growled quickly before facing the warrior who had stopped his fight "I'll deal with this, keep your nose out of my fights!"
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:27 pm

"Scince when is using your brain cowardice?" Sparrow spat in reply. If worse came to the worse, he and Lynx would have to fight their way our.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:28 pm

"GRIFFONPAW!" The WARRIOR NOT APPRENTICE yowled, this apprentice was insane. "STOP IT NOW!" He hissed, Griffonpaw was a HUGE pain in thr back, talkig back, fighting. "I do hope you have an explaination other than the fact that you cannot control your anger. Get back to camp. NOW." Solarscar growled, he hated it when younger cats back talked.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:35 pm

Griffonpaw dug his claws into the loose soil, covered with pine needles and pine cones. "You have no authority over me! Your just cowards, afraid to chase out rogues in your very territory, in front of your whiskers. If you won't do it I will." He crouched down, ready to fight once again. He could hear his blood pounding through his ears, his breathing grew heavy. His fur was bristled, furious of the warriors in front of him. How dare they? I try to do my duty as a Clan cat, and for what? To be scolded like a kit? I think not!
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:40 pm

Sparrow prepared for another attack by walking in the direction that he supposed was the camp.

Wow he looks really scared xD
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:43 pm

lol

Seeing the unknown cat trying to slip past him he charged and leaped into the air with deadly power. He was aiming to batter his head into the unsuspecting cat's side, sending him crashing through the forest.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:44 pm

Sparrow looked up and saw the cat above him. With speed slightly slower than that of a windclan cat, he ran forwards, making sure that he was out of the way of the landing cat.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:46 pm

Solarscar, standing tall above the other cats, reached down and tried to pick up Griffonpaw by the scruff. They REALLY NEEDED REDSTAR HERE [hint] it was getting out of control. "GRIFFONPAW! STOP IT NOW!"

:3
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:48 pm

Cloudfrost howled in fury and charged at Griffonpaw,aiming to pin him down. "Maybe we do this because of the warrior code!"he spat,his eyes full of rage.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:54 pm

Sparrow looked at the two warriors. "Stop! You shouldn't kill him!" Even if he is a loony...
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:55 pm

ooc: griffonpaw is in the air, trying to hit your side... uh.. yeah. lol. xd.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:56 pm

OOC: Look on page 4 xD Also, read Naru and Jet's poshts.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:02 pm

OOC- We are not trying to kill him, just get him under control.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:03 pm

i did, i know they about to attack me, but i wanna see what happens with griffon and sparrow first, then the warriros can pin him down
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:03 pm

OOC: I noes. But Sparrow doesnt xD
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:06 pm

can u post wit sparrow? i want to know if sparrow will get tackled by griffon already! geez!
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:11 pm

Sparrow turned and pushed Griffonpaw.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:14 pm

Griffonpaw stood up ready to get into another vicious fight with the tom, but turned only to see that his so called clan-mates were trying to attack him. I should have known! It was an ambush! They're getting rid of me, I've got to warn Redstar! Griffonpaw braced himself, ready to defend himself and brake off in a dash to warn Redstar.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:16 pm

OOC: Hes nuts xD

Sparrow ran into the cat's legs, hoping to make him fall over, which would make it easier to pin him.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:22 pm

Griffonpaw fell over, seeing the tom looming over him, he reached his paw up, trying to pull the cat down while he got up again. He would crash into the other warriors then go to Redstar.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:23 pm

Cloudfrost yowled as he was bowled over,and batted at the apprentice blindly.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:28 pm

"Cloudfrost, go get Redstar, this apprentice is going insane, Griffonpaw if I have to tell you one more time, oh trust me you will regret this while you are craing for the elders!" Solarscar mewed in fury at the apprentice, insane.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next