Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!)

+3
DustClaw
Wolvine
Cheesles
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!)

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:59 pm

Griffonpaw, out hunting, caught the scent of intruders heading for the camp and darted into the clearing. There two strange loners stand before him, a she-cat and a tom. Not knowing of the conversations taking place before him, he planned a quick stealthy pouce. The tom was larger so Griffonpaw crouch with his haunches up and his belly and tail down, and pounced onto the tom. "Get out of my territory!" he hissed while whipping through the air.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!)

Post by Wolvine Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:54 am

"Hey calm down!" Sparrow jumped aside then narrowed his eyes at the cat. He aimed a paw at the cat's ear but then stopped. It wouldn't be smart to start a fight.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:51 pm

Griffonpaw stood up, waiting for this cat to attack. He was even more furious that this cat had evaded his well aimed tackle. "What are you doing here?" the young apprentice growled, stalking closer and closer to the cat until he was nose to nose, barely a mousetail's length apart.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:10 pm

"Wanting to join the clan." Sparrow replied, as calmly as he could. It was hard to stay calm with an apprentice practically in your nose.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Lynx and Sparrow..... (OPEN TO ALL IN SHADOWCLAN!!!!!) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:27 pm

Griffonpaw even growled more fiercely before replying "I'll see to that, crow-food." he lashed a sheathed paw to the tom's ear before turning away. He stalked to the back of the group, never taking his gleaming eyes off the unknown cat.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:32 pm

Sparrow looked back at the cat calmly. He no longer felt affraid. These cats where still cats, and this 'apprentice' was certainly not in the slightest mature, or fightwise.

OOC: I don't think thats a real word xD
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:33 pm

Sparrow looked back at the cat calmly. He no longer felt affraid. These cats where still cats, and this 'apprentice' was certainly not in the slightest mature, or fightwise.

OOC: I don't think thats a real word xD
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:38 pm

ooc: not sure... *pulls out dictionary* can't find the F section. My kitty ates it before I could look at it. srry
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:40 pm

OOC: Merf Double post by accident... My doggeh ate my book. And my sofa. Now I can't sit to watch TV or finish my book.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:41 pm

"Griffonpaw,calm down! They aren't a threat." Yet.Cloudfrost added silently,'looking' over at the apprentice. "We need to find out what they know and why they want to join ShadowClan."
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:01 pm

"I don't trust them." he simply replied. He still did not take his eyes off the tom. Then he growled "Who put you in charge Cloudstar?".
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:07 pm

Cloudfrost bristled,and he hissed in annoyance. "Your an apprentice;I'm a warrior. Who listens to who?"he spat angrily,his blind eyes gleaming.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:17 pm

Sparrow stiffled laugher again. Amazing. These where cats, ment to be feirce, while they couldn't even stop each other? It was truly amazing.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:21 pm

Solarscar, who had been quiet for a while tookl his turn to spaek "Giffonpaw, listne to warriors, I say that move right there cost about a moon caring for the elders. Anyways, we don't really need more hungry bellies to feed, and we would need to more warriors to mentor these cats, we wouldn't have enough, seeing that our own kits SHOULD have mentors this minute. BUt we have to take them to Redstar and see what he thinks about this." the tom mewed, taking in a large breath then motion all the cats to follow him back to camp.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:27 pm

Cloudfrost nodded,feeling his fur prickle with embarrassment. He had lost his temper with an apprentice!
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:30 pm

Sparorw turned to the cat who had just spoken. "I can fight. I can hunt. What else is there to learn? If you don't mind um.. What is your name? "
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:33 pm

"My name is Solarscar, and yes, you may know how to hunt, fight and all that. But you do not know that the ShadowClan way." Solarscar meowed, then turned back leading into the misty pine tree forest.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:39 pm

Sparrow shot a quick glance at Lynx, then padded after the warrior. "Solarscar, I am sorry if I have offended you or the clan. This way is just new to me." he fell into silence after that, his footseps hardly making a sound.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:51 pm

Griffonpaw kept growling, his fur bristled. "I listen to no cat, I fear no cat." he mewed a loud, not caring who heard him. He stood up and let his claws slice through the air.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:53 pm

Sparrow turned, claws unshealthed and aimed for the cat's ears. He had held back long enough. Hopefully, he would slice the ear, but not cause any seriuos damage.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:00 pm

Griffonpaw saw the attack coming, he ducked quickly. "Now you'll see what a real cat can do!" he darted past the cat only to stop at his tail and bit down as hard as his jaws would allow.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:02 pm

OOC: I was trying not to powerplay... You bit hish tail xD

"I wouldn't bite that if I where you! I know where its been!" Sparrow turned round and preapred to bite into the other cat's scruff.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:03 pm

Cloudfrost hissed in frustration and leaped at the fighting cats. "Stop it now."he snarled,unsheathing his claws and baring his teeth. He felt a claw rake over his shoulder,and winced,feeling blood spatter over his gray and white pelt. He blindly swiped out with one paw,to cuff one of the younger cats if they continued fighting.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:05 pm

oh. um.. srry?

Griffonpaw felt the tom's teeth fix themselves into his scruff. He shook his neck while he lay limp, about to fix his claws into the cats head. "Is that your best rogue? I've seen better from a kit!"
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:10 pm

Cloudfrost leaped at Griffonpaw,aiming to knock him out of the other cat's jaws.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next