Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleepless night [it is night in this thread]

+2
Amberstorm
LEN KAGAMINE
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Sleepless night [it is night in this thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sleepless night [it is night in this thread]

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:25 pm

"Oh..." Smallpaw mewed.
It'd be nice if he just let the rightful leader take HER place at the head of the clan...
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : Sleepless night [it is night in this thread] - Page 4 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Sleepless night [it is night in this thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sleepless night [it is night in this thread]

Post by Edward Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:26 pm

ShadowStar flattened her ears as the tomcat sprang from his den, an angry glare on his face. How long had he been listening?! she was worried. With these cats talking to her and saying what they said, Mountain could've heard almost anything.

"How much have you heard?" she hissed through clenched teeth. She was pleased that BlackClaw had finally arrived back at camp - he was a good cat and a strong friend.
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Warning System : Sleepless night [it is night in this thread] - Page 4 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:02 pm

"all I heard was Blackclaw coming in and speaking, that woke me up" he growled.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Warning System : Sleepless night [it is night in this thread] - Page 4 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:12 pm

"Blackclaw isn't that loud though!" Smallpaw mewed in the real deputy's defence.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:33 pm

ShadowStar relaxed a little. So he hadn't heard much...that's good. she thought with relief.

"We weren't being loud." ShadowStar hissed. "None of the other cats have woken up, and we're at pretty much equal distance from all the dens."
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:04 pm

"I am a light sleeper, very light sleeper" he meowed. "I know you were as I see right now from where you are standing. He was speaking loud to me." he meowed.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Warning System : Sleepless night [it is night in this thread] - Page 4 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:12 pm

"If your a "Light Sleeper", then why did you just wake up?" Smallpaw challenged, "We have been here for a few hours now!"

"Be quite, Smallpaw!" Tigerpelt hissed.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:23 pm

ShadowStar turned her head slightly to SmallPaw and TigerPelt, making a low murmuring sound to quieten them. She sat down in a relaxed position, ready to flick away any argument that might arise between the warriors and apprentices.
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:25 pm

Smallpaw quickly sat down. "Sorry.." She murmered.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:51 pm

Amberpaw was about to speak when Tigerpelt hushed Smallpaw. It would be wiser to shut up... She thought. Though she still glared at Mountainstar for a second, and then quickly glanced at Tigerpelt. He's the Tiger, then? She looked away as quickly as she had glanced. A shiver ran down her spine, making her fur prickle. "What now?" Amberpaw muttered angrily to herself.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:13 pm

"Just wait and listen..." Tigerpelt wispered into Amberpaw's ear, trying not to interupt the two Leaders arguement.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:47 am

Amberpaw's ear flicked at Tigerpelt's whisper. She shivered again, and froze for a few seconds. Angry with herself, she decided to get some rest. Maybe the shivers would be gone tomarrow. "Good night, everyone. I-I need to get some rest..." What's wrong with me? She wailed to herself.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:19 am

Oakclaw suddenly woke up.Whats with all the noise?
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:25 pm

ShadowSatr dipped her head in a 'goodnight' gesture as AmberPaw left. Oakclaw suddenly woke up, and ShadowStar couldn't suppress a tiny smile at how deeply the warrior slept.

It was probably a good idea that AmberPaw went to get some rest. She was shivering a lot now, ripples running involuntarily down her pelt...Shadow couldn't guess why.
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:31 pm

"Goodnight, Amberpaw..." Smallpaw and Tigerpelt meowed.
"Well..." Tigerpelt yawned, " I think i better get some sleep too... Cya Smallpaw, Shadowstar, Mountainstar..." He padded off to the Warriors den, only looking back to make sure the leaders haven't clawed each others ears off.
"'Night Tigerpelt..." Smallpaw mewed, clearly still awake.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:00 am

As Amberpaw settled down in her nest, thoughts ran through her head. Should I go see the medicine cat? I mean, seriously... I can't spend my whole life having shivers running down my pelt!
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:25 pm

"Goodnight to you all." he meowed and padded to his den and fell asleep. How would he gain there trust as a leader. he thought.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:31 pm

[ooc: you do know that Shadow and Blackclaw has yet to say goodnight and go to sleep....]

"'Night, Mountainstar" Smallpaw mewed, not taking her eyes off of the moon. Leaders can be so difficult sometimes...
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:32 pm

Mountainstar was about to fall asleep but he got up and snuck out of the camp. If no one wants me then I will go to a new clan. he thought, he had no mate so there was no need to tell her. He got out and looked around, he should ask ThunderClan first. He then sprinted toward the border. No one wanted him around. He had to find a place to sleep for the night even though he was on RiverClan territory. They would send out a search party and possibly find him and if they did he would let them take him in without a fight and go talk to Shadowstar. Then if no one still wants him he will fight his way out into RiverClan territory and into ThunderClan.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:13 pm

ShadowStar stifled a yawn and stretched. "I'm going back inside now too." she mewed. "See you in the morning." she turned around and padded silently back into her den with her tail swishing side to side in a relaxed way.

Back in her leaders den, Shadow stretched out fully on the cool ground and closed her eyes. Sleepy.... the dark-coloured cat fell asleep within moments.
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:31 pm

Amerpaw's eyes closed, and gracefully went into a dream. The image of a tiger flashed by. Her eyelids twitched. "Who are you?" Amberpaw asked the tiger. He turned his head and then smiled, his amber gaze warm and friendly. And then he dashed off. She chased him. "Wait! Who are you? I need to know! And why do you keep visiting me in my dreams?" Amberpaw started to feel angry. Suddenly the tiger vanished. "You're not alone, Amberpaw. Open up to others, as they have opened up to you without your realization." A voice boomed around her. I'm not alone? Amberpaw thought questioningly. She remembered Smallpaw. No, I'm not alone. The she-cat thought to herself. "But there's someone else.... Please take notice of him..." The mysterious voice echoed through the place. "Who is it?" Amberpaw yowled. "Tell me who you're talking about!" She demanded.
"Only time will tell...."
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:18 pm

[ooc: Mountain didn't have to leave yet...]

Smallpaw flicked her ears good night to Shadowstar, "'Night." She mewed.
She noticed a tail slip out of camp, and it's trail had the scent of anger writen all over it. Mountainstar? She thought, clearly confused that the cat, who had only been leader for a short time, would be rather leave camp than see the out come of this war? With a sigh, the small white cat continued staring up at the moon.
"I'll tell Shadowstar in the morning..." She mumbled, "They both need their rest..."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:50 pm

Mountainstar who was still a close to camp curled up in a bush and fell into deep sleep. He was fishing, fishing for food. He reached his paw in and took it out and he was about to snap it's neck but he heard a rumbling noise and it suddenly transformed into a monster. He turn to ran but he couldn't move. It was coming strait towards him, it was over him and all was black. He woke up, and it was still night so he fell back asleep and had no dream this time.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4