Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleepless night [it is night in this thread]

+2
Amberstorm
LEN KAGAMINE
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sleepless night [it is night in this thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sleepless night [it is night in this thread]

Post by Amberstorm Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:50 pm

Amberpaw's ears twitched. "A Lot." She continued, "We had a battle with rouges... but not just any rouges. Tigerstar, Darkstripe, and Rage were re-born... Tigerstar was killed, so was Rage, and Darkstripe escaped, though I'm not sure he'll survive much longer..." Amberpaw smiled, "I gave him a few nasty wounds to think about."

"So..." she trailed off.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Warning System : Sleepless night [it is night in this thread] - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Sleepless night [it is night in this thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sleepless night [it is night in this thread]

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:15 pm

"Never say my mother's name EVER agian!!!" Smallpaw hissed, just coming back to reality. "Oh!.... Sorry, Shadowstar... I didn't notice you...." She bowwed her head in restpect and embarrassment.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : Sleepless night [it is night in this thread] - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:37 pm

Oakclaw came out of the warrior den.Hi Smallpaw I can't sleep.
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:45 pm

"Hey Oakclaw..." Smallpaw murrmered, still embarrassed.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:08 pm

Amberpaw recoiled. "What's wrong with you? She's dead."
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:23 pm

"I know, but...... She never leaves my mind....." Smallpaw mewed, "i can't push her away...."

[ooc: Mothers... What are you going to do with them.... And dont post that much until Shadowstar can post...]
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:40 am

Shadow dipped her head. "You must think me a traitor...I didn't come back for ages. I had no idea that the Clan was in trouble. What troubles me most is that I cannot be leader because - according to Mountain... - I 'betrayed' the Clan. But he cannot be leader because I am not dead. And because of this, the Clan is unstable. If the Clan is unstable it makes us vulnerable to attack from other clans." she looked a the two cats, twitching her whiskers thoughtfully.
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:47 am

Smallpaw looked at the rightful leader. "Well a lot has happened, but i think that you should worry about Darkstripe right now... You never know what that cat will be planning..." Smallpaw started to stare off into space.
I hope he's not going to resurect the cats of the Dark Forest agian...
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:33 pm

Amberpaw's whiskers twitched. So, I've been right the whole time.... Shadowstar must be the rightful leader! She never died! "Riverclan's in a big mess." Amberpaw smiled weakly. "Sometimes Starclan make me doubt them.... What right did Mountainstar have to become the tyrant of Riverclan?"
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:44 pm

Tigerpelt padded out of the Warriors den.
"Whats with all the racket?" He mewed, shaking his head, trying to wake up. "Oh! Shadowstar! I didn't know you were here!"
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:33 pm

Want to go hunting tomorrow Smallpaw?We now know how to fight bears so we don't have to worry about that.Or maybe some battle training.
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:48 pm

"Oakclaw!" Smallpaw jumped as she mewed, "I didn't hear you come! And Battle training would be fine..."
She looked back at Shadowstar. "Shadowstar, any decisions you make, I will help you no matter what." She mewed, unaware of what a cat listening would tell Mountianstar.

"I, too, will help you in anyway..." Tigerpelt mewed. "After all.... You were leader first."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:09 am

Amberpaw wouldn't let let her trust fly out of her mouth like that so easily. She still didn't know if she couldn trust Shadowstar. But can I trust Mountainstar, either? After all, he's a tyrant. But I also don't know who Shadowstar is, either. Mountainstar was here when I was still a very young apprentice who had lost her only mentor.. her mother... No! She's NOT my mother! Thoughts flew through her head. And then, she just noticed Tigerpelt as he spoke. Her tail flicked. "Tigerpelt, when did you get here?" she asked, annoyed because she could usually feel other cats come before she saw them. I was most likely thinking too hard...
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:35 am

Oakclaw watched Amberpaw's whiskers twitch and finally fell asleep.
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:52 am

Amberpaw grinned. "He sure is a tired lump, isn't he?"
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:32 am

"I've been standing here for a couple of minutes now..." Tigerpelt's mew had amusement in it. He limped over to were the leader and apprentices were standing. [limping from the bear] "When Mountainstar was made leader, I didn't know how the Clan would look at it... You've been one of the best Leaders since Crookedstar and Leapardstar! And you are alive! I still can't belive StarClan anounced him leader.... Oh! And where's your Deputy? We haven't seen 'em in a while...."

Smallpaw just listened for Shadowstar to reply...
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:41 am

Amberpaw's ears went flat, and her fur prickled. "Right... a few minutes..." Why hadn't she noticed him? As she looked at his pelt, the thought of him reminding her of something came back to her. What or who do you remind me of?
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:46 am

As Tigerpelt limped into the moon light, his pelt shown white, like a white Tiger.... [moon reflections..XD]
"Why is your pelt prickling?" He mewed. "Is the something wrong?"

Smallpaw went on talking to Shadowstar, "It be nice if Mountainstar just admit defeat...."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:49 am

Amberpaw blinked at the question. "I... don't have a clue why my pelt is prickling..." Amberpaw said truthfully. She watched as Tigerpelt moved into full view of the moon. But why is my pelt prickling?
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:07 am

"Oh well then..." He mewed, giving Amberpaw a flick with his tail. [in a good way not a bad way...] "So.... Why are you three out here? It's moonhigh..."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:10 am

Amberpaw's ears twitched as another shiver went through her pelt at the flick. Her expression hardened. "Well... I can't sleep... I'm trying to figure out why there was a tiger in my dream. Now, can I finally find out why you're staring at the moon?"
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:13 am

Smallpaw turned around and stared up at the moon again...
"The moon just comferts me..." She mewed, locking her gaze. The moon made her eyes sparkle.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:18 am

Amberpaw shook her head. Crazy bat... The image of the tiger in her dreams flashed back as she looked back to Tigerpelt. "Aha! I figured it out!" she mewed aloud. Fox-dung.. I said that out loud.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:30 am

Tigerpelt looked at Amberpaw, "What did you figure out?" He mewed.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:32 am

"Um.. nothing." Amberpaw hid her discovery by putting on an innocent posture.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next