Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleepless night [it is night in this thread]

+2
Amberstorm
LEN KAGAMINE
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sleepless night [it is night in this thread] Empty Sleepless night [it is night in this thread]

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:47 pm

Smallpaw sat in the middle of the clearing, thoughts raseing through her head.
She stared at the moon in silence.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : Sleepless night [it is night in this thread] WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Sleepless night [it is night in this thread] Empty Re: Sleepless night [it is night in this thread]

Post by Amberstorm Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:53 pm

OOC: LOL! Moon-staring. That's a new one!
Amberpaw woke up, thinking about her strange tiger dream. She knew it couldn't have been bad, so what did it mean? Shaking her thoughts away, she got to her paws and padded out of the den to see Smallpaw staring at the moon. Amusement flooded her green eyes. "Staring at the moon, now, are we? It looks like you're getting madder everyday, Smallpaw." she purred.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Sleepless night [it is night in this thread] Empty Re: Sleepless night [it is night in this thread]

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:55 pm

"Oh Shush..." Smallpaw mewed with her tail curling in embaracement.
"So... What brings you out here?" Smallpaw mewed.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:57 pm

Amberpaw shrugged. "I couldn't sleep. I had this weird dream about a tiger... It wasn't about Tigerstar, though." Amberpaw mewed matter-of-factly.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:01 pm

"The only tiger that's alive is Tigerpe---..... Someone has a crush on Tigerpelt! Someone has a crush on Tigerpelt!" Smallpaw purred.
Smallpaw rolled onto the ground laughing her paws off.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:03 pm

Amberpaw frowned. "Seriously, how mad are you? You should stop staring at that moon... What are you laughing about?" Amberpaw demanded.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:08 pm

"Sorry...Sorr-" Smallpaw Paused. "Hi Tigerpelt!"

Tigerpelt came walking out of the Warriors den. "What are you two doing up at this hour?" Tigerpelt asked.
"We can't sleep....."
"That makes three of us..."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:11 pm

Amberpaw sighed. What is going on in that mind of hers? Her ears flicked. She heard a sound coming from the warriors den. "Hello, Tigerpelt." Amberpaw greeted the warrior. "This time, don't bumb into me." she teased, remembering the last time they had met, during the deputy's ceremony.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:12 pm

"You bumped into me..." He mewed..
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:14 pm

Amberpaw's tail flicked in confusion. "Now, was that a question or what... ?"
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:15 pm

"No... That was my side of the story..." Tigerpelt teased as his tail curled.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:20 pm

Amberpaw's fur tingled. Her old snappy self was coming back. "Yea, well your side is so big any cat couldn't help but bumb into it." she retorted.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:23 pm

Tigerpelt looked a little hurt. He started to back away into the Warriors den.

"Nice going Mouse-Brain!" Smallpaw mewed.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:25 pm

Ambrepaw flicked her tail. "What? It was just a snide comment... jeez... And I'm not the mouse-brain, you're the one with no thought space!" she teased half-heartedly. But somewhere inside, she felt some sadness for the look on Tigerpelt's face.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Smallpaw just rolled her eyes.
"You should go apooligize..."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:29 pm

She snapped back to her senses. "Since when do I apologize? He'll get over it." Surely the striped warrior would? "And if he keeps moping around like a damp mushroom, sure, I'll go apologize."
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:34 pm

[u and ur mushrooms]

"He may not like you if you wait..." Smallpaw mewed, seeing Tigerstars hurt face. "It's your lost..."
Smallpaw went back to staring to the moon, wishing to speak with Starclan.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:41 pm

Amberpaw thought of these words carefully. It would be good to have Tigerpelt on her good side, however, what did she mean when she said 'Your loss'? Surely she just ment as someone to get on good terms with... Amberpaw got up and padded toward the apprentices den. However, instead of settling herself into her nest, she left camp through a hole no one had noticed. It really is a good thing I'm so small... Then I wouldn't be able to fit through here......... UGH! No, it's not!!!! Amberpaw thought to herself angrily as she went around camp until she was behind the warriors den. She peered through the hole on this side of camp. She spotted Tigerpelt through it, looking hurt. "I'm sorry, Tigerpelt. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings..... It was just a joke...."
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:44 pm

Tigerpelt's ears flashed up at Amberpaws words...

"I-it's ok... " He mewed back, Keeping his eyes locked on the hole.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:46 pm

Amberpaw blinked. His eyes were amber. It reminded her of something. Feeling much better, she went to the other side, slipped through the hole, and settled down into her nest. What do his eyes remind me of? Amberpaw thought, frustrated. She allowed sleep to engulf her.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:49 pm

Smallpaw saw Amberpaw slip into the den.
Looks like she apoligized...
She continued staring at the moon the rest of the night.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:21 am

OOC: Lol. I got the 'damp mushroom' quote from Yellowfang.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:21 am

ShadowStar padded silently into the clearing, her head down with the light reflecting off her eyes. With all the commotion going on recently, she hadn't had time to actually communicate with other cats on a friendly level. BlackClaw, who had been chased and forced to take a different route home, would not be back until the next day. She looked above ground level and saw a cat sitting alone with her - ShadowStar could scent that it was female - nose pointed to the sky. Shadow blinked. It was definitely a RiverClan cat, but the name slipped her mind.

"Hello." she whispered, disturbing only a few reeds with her breath. But that might as well have been the wind. She padded softly up to the cat and sat next to her. Seeing her face, the she-cat's name suddenly reappeared. "How are you, SmallPaw?"
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:16 am

Amberpaw still couldn't sleep. Her conversation with Tigerpelt was making her think. Finally restless and fidgety, she shook her pelt and padded out of the den. A cat sat next to Smallpaw. She recognized the scent, and realized it was Shadowstar. Her ears flattened. Shadowstar had barged into camp on Jadeclaw's ceremony. Her ears erected as a new thought came to mind: She had to be the true leader, since she was not dead. "Hello, Shadowstar..." Amberpaw mewed, dipping her head respectfully and wondering whether or not she could trust this cat. After all, she didn't know her. "And hi, Smallpaw. I still can't sleep."
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:43 pm

Shadow looked over her shoulder at the apprentice. "Good evening." she said softly. She gazed at the moon again for a few more minutes, and then bowed her head. "I'm sorry, both of you. I interrupted an important meeting today." she murmured. Even if it should've been invalid... she thought bitterly. Oh how BlackClaw would react to this...

Shadow kneaded the ground below her paws. "How much have I missed?" she asked after some thought.
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next