Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleepless night [it is night in this thread]

+2
Amberstorm
LEN KAGAMINE
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sleepless night [it is night in this thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sleepless night [it is night in this thread]

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:44 am

"Okay..." Tigerpelt mewed. It'd be nice if she would tell me...
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : Sleepless night [it is night in this thread] - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Sleepless night [it is night in this thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sleepless night [it is night in this thread]

Post by Amberstorm Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:52 am

(No more posting until Shadow gets on.)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Warning System : Sleepless night [it is night in this thread] - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:38 pm

Shadow twitched her whiskers. "BlackClaw should be following behind. We got separated by wolves on our way home..." she was pleased to see Tigerpelt. Smallpaw and AmberPaw had been tiny kits when she had last seen them and she didn't know them well. It was nice to know that these 3 or 4 cats sitting next to her trusted her.

Shadow looked at Amberpaw and Smallpaw. "You two have grown up well. You had barely been weaned last time I saw you." she turned to gaze upon OakClaw and TigerPelt, "been getting enough work?" she joked to the two warriors, flicking her tail in amusement.

"Aha! I've figured it out!" mewed Amberpaw. ShadowStar looked questioningly at her, but didn't press her for an explanation.

"I like the way the moon isn't as harsh in light as the sun." replied ShadowStar to one of the questions. "I've got a lot on my mind, and it helps me think."
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:44 pm

Smallpaw looked down at her paws...
"While you were gone, My mother, Rage was killed... Twice..." Her pelt bristled at the thought of her mother. "You remember her... Right? She was always out to kill me... But the Queens and my Dad never let her..."

Tigerpelt looked at Smallpaw with sypmethy...
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:47 pm

(Um... Amberpaw was never born in Riverclan. She was born a rouge, and came at apprentice age. Shadow's never laid eyes on her until now.)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:52 pm

[lol, Smallpaw was suffering while u were looking for the clans..]
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackClaw Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:59 pm

BlackPaw emerged from the water reeds and towards ShadowStar. He leapt up onto a large boulder and lay down, resting his head on his paws. "Sorry, I would've been quicker," He apologized, "But it took time to get past the wolves without starting a fight." The black cat shook his head pityingly. "So," He said, trying to lighten the mood. "What's been happening during our absence?"
BlackClaw
BlackClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:02 pm

Amberpaw's ears pricked as she sensed another cat. Growling to herself, she settled down as the cat asked what had happened in their absense. "Ah, I see. You must be Blackclaw, the deputy who was supposedly murdered by a wolf."
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:05 pm

"You missed a lot Blackclaw," Smallpaw mewed, "Let's see... Tigerstar Darkstripe and my mother Rage excaped the Dark Forest... Tigerstar and Rage died... There is now a battle between who is the rightfull leader of Riverclan..."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackClaw Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:12 pm

BlackClaw gasped. "Murdered? By a wolf? And what are you talking about a war? ShadowStar is still the leader...isn't she? What on earth brought all this on?" BlackClaw leapt down from the boulder and roughly pawed at the dirt to try and release his stress and anger, though not taking his eyes off AmberPaw and Small Paw.
BlackClaw
BlackClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:43 pm

Amberpaw placed a slight weak smirk on her face, though it had nothing to do with mocking Blackclaw. "Well... Mountainstar, the supposed leader, said you and Shadowstar were murdered by wolves. Obviously not, since you sure don't look dead. But then again, since I wasn't in the clan back then, all I could believe was the lie Mountainstar was feeding the Clan." Amberpaw mewed. "Then again... Shadowstar is still the rightful leader, since she hasn't died yet."
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackClaw Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:01 pm

BlackClaw growled in protest when AmberPaw mentioned MountainStar's lie. "How dare he!" The black cat growled, bashing the ground so hard with his paw that pebbles surrounding him shook. BlackPaw immediatly turned to his rightful leader. "Shall I go and find MountainStar?" He asked. "Tell him the good news?" His voice was smothered with deep sarcasm.
BlackClaw
BlackClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:13 pm

"Blackclaw..." Smallpaw mewed, shaking off the pebbles, "Mountainstar already knows that she is back. He isn't taking it very lightly....."

"You should try to calm down, Blackclaw..." Tigerpelt mewed, "Letting your anger out won't solve anything... And you might be challenged by Mountainstar's Deputy Jadeclaw..."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:16 pm

Amberpaw sighed. "They're right. I know, having a tyrant come in and steal Riverclan isn't a really appealing way to come back to your Clan, but Shadowstar's hadnling it."
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:19 pm

[wait for Shadow and Blackclaw to post]
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackClaw Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:12 pm

"Wait..." BlackClaw snarled. "JadeClaw?!" The large, black cat hissed furiously. "JadeClaw has taken over as deputy?!" BlackPaw knew they were right in saying that he had to calm down. BlackPaw ran back into the tall reeds and flopped around on the ground, unleashing his anger until it had been used up. He returned shortly after taking a deep breath. He sat down and closed his eyes, draining the final remains of his anger through a hiss between his lips.
BlackClaw
BlackClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:48 pm

[u keep spelling it as BlackPaw...]

"Feeling better now?" Smallpaw mewed. She stared back up at the moon, bathing in it's light.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:40 pm

Oakclaw murmured something in his sleep.
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:03 pm

Lazy bum....
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:00 pm

"WHAT?! I didn't lie, I was told from a patrol that they found two dead bodies that looked exactly alike like yours, they smelt the bodies and there was wolf scent covering up the other smells." he growled.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Warning System : Sleepless night [it is night in this thread] - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:08 pm

Amberpaw's tail flicked. "That's not what I heard, Mountainstar. All I heard was that they were killed by wolves. And plus, I don't think it's very likely that there are cats that look exactly like these two. There would also be the smell of Riverclan." Her voice shook. "Sorry for the disrespect." He doesn't really deserve the respect, if he's a tyrant...
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:12 pm

"Well, why would I want to do that, I always wanted to be leader but I wouldn't lie to do it." he growled at each cat there. "Well they did look like them of what they said. They also said that all they smelt was wolf, it covered them up completely."
Flamestar
Flamestar

Warning System : Sleepless night [it is night in this thread] - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:15 pm

Smallpaw jumped, fur bristling at Mountainstar's sudden words...
"Oh!" She mewed, "When did you get here?"
[ooc: You should have done something about coming out of your den and seeing us or something...]
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:19 pm

Amberpaw merely sighed. Talking to this cat, I just know that Shadowstar is the rightful leader now... But I feel like I'm trusting her too easily.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:19 pm

ooc:I forgot to do that
"I just got here now Smallpaw, I was sleeping until I heard all this talking outside of my den." he mewed.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next