Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dream gone bad

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A dream gone bad - Page 3 Empty Re: A dream gone bad

Post by Member Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:43 pm

"I don't know how to help," Bengal whispered, "I'm sorry I did this." Bengal pricked his ears and looked up to Bengalbelly. He killed her? "But... aren't you her uncle! That's what she said! How could you kill your own kin!"

"Because she wasn't our kin when I did it, that's why." Bengalbelly grumbled in reply.
"Our!? I don't even know you!"
"I can't believe your so mouse-brained," he growled. "Can't you piece it together! Clovernose is her mother, a white she-cat. Bengalbelly is her brother, me, making me her," he pointed his tail at the bloody mess that was Heatherkit, "uncle. You getting it?"
"Yes, but I don-"
"It was a yes or no question," he growled. "Your sister's name is Clover, she's a white she-cat. And you are Bengal. Not too long ago, I'm sure, you figured out her name was Clovernose now. So, if she is Clovernose and Clovernose is Heatherkit's mother then that makes you her uncle, like me. And just by what has gone on you could only assume that your name would be Bengalbelly. You are me, I am you. We killed Heatherkit."

Bengal stared in silence. How... could that be? It made sense, but... No, not possible. Right?
Administrator

Warning System : A dream gone bad - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:47 pm

Her eyes rolled back in her head,and she convulsed several times. "Help!"she wailed softly,her breathing even shallower. By now her flank was barely moving. She coughed,blood spattering the ground. She stared at it in horror before going into a long bout of bloody coughs. "What's going on?"she asked faintly.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:57 pm

Bengal quickly turned back to Heatherkit. "I don't know what to do!" he wailed softly, "I don't know how to help you! No one told me how to do this yet!" He stared Heatherkit. He didn't know how to help. His siter had run off somewhere, and now he's figure out that he killed his own niece? Who was right there? How could he deal with all this? Quickly he turned to Bengalbelly. "Why won't you do anything!" he yowled at him, "how come you just stand there and watch her die!"

"Because I want her to die!" he growled at him. Bengal's ears fell back. How could he have said that!?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:00 pm

Heatherkit coughed several more times,her eyes closing. She opened her mouth to murmur something. "It didn't help that the only cat I trusted killed me....." The familiar wards pierced the air. Blood scent filled the small space as she wailed. "Clovernose!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:24 pm

Bengal looked around. Where was that noise coming from? He glance over at Bengalbelly. He was cringing. He wasn't enjoying these words ringing through the area.

Bengalbelly glared down at Heatherkit. Why was she doing that? He hated hearing that statement being spoken. He cringed again. Why did she have to say that? He could never escape it. It always seemed as if he could hear it all the time, and everyday.

"Will you just shut up!" He yowled at her as he unsheathed his claws and aimed a blow at her neck. He couldn't finish it properly in the forest, so he could do it here. He felt something his him on his side, which made him stop his attack. He looked down and saw Bengal. He unsheathed his claws and scratched at Bengalbelly.

"Stop it!" he yelled at him, "leave her alone!" Bengalbelly winced and moved away from him.

"Quit it," he growled.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:57 pm

Heatherkit gasped in air,her tiny chest fluttering with quick,shallow pants. Her eyes closed slowly,her breathing ceasing. With a final whimper,she exhaled and was still. Her body shuddered,surrendering her life.

"It didn't help that the cat I trusted most killed me..." The words still rang in the air,although her body had ceased to move. A tear rolled down Heatherkit's cheek,and the stench of blood filled the air along with yowls and cries of pure terror and unspeakable agony.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:12 pm

Bengal gasped and jumped over to Heatherkit. "Heatherkit!" He wailed, sadness coming over him. He pushed her body, trying to get her to get up. "Heatherkit! Don't leave too!" Sorrow came over him. He had just met her today, and now she was dead. Bengal felt like he'd known her since he was born and now he was losing his best friend. He felt that way about all the cats he met, but they never died, not like this...

Bengalbelly growled loudly at the voice ringing around. "I get it already!" He yowled in the air. "Why don't you just shut up and quit bugging me!" His fur stood on end as he looked up at the dark voids "sky".
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:17 pm

"Because that wouldn't be enough...." A ghostly voice hissed. Heatherkit's body just lay limp on the ground,blood pooling around her and running in tiny rivers across the earth.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:31 pm

"It wouldn't be enough!" yowled louder. He growled up and the "sky". "What would be enough then! For me to go insane! For you to ruin my life forever! How about getting so tired of it I threw myself next to a sleeping badger!" Anger and hate filled his eyes and voice. Why couldn't she just go away and leave him alone! He hated being near her! She had broken his trust and took away the only cat he could actually care about in that stupid clan! Even if it was forced, it was something. And all she could do was complain about what he did and how he betrayed her.

Bengal looked up in the sky. Who was that? Was it Heatherkit? Or was it someone else? "Who are you!?" He wailed into the air. He looked quickly back down at Heatherkit. Why was this all happening?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:35 pm

"You can wake up now you know."Heatherpaw growled,stalking into the clearing. Her misty form shimmered and swayed as the wind blew. With a quick flick of her tail,the yowling stopped,and the scent of blood went away. She stared at Heatherkit's limp body. "You really did it."she breathed. "You've killed your own kin to be rid of me. I would've rather eaten deathberries."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:13 pm

"I killed non of my kin," Bengalbelly growled at her, "I haven't seen any of my in moons. All I did was kill a nuisance in my life. One I didn't even like from the start. One that I would rather die than have to hang out with for even a second." He glares at her, angry and furious.

Bengal looked at Heatherpaw, fear in his eyes. He looked down at Heatherkit and then to Heatherpaw. "Heatherkit?" He mewed nervously, "Is that you?" He was scared and frightened, and at the moment he wanted to hide.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:16 pm

Heatherpaw's eyes softened. "No,little one,"she mewed soothingly. "I am the original. I was Heatherkit before she was born." Her eyes filled with sadness as she glanced at the lifeless body not two tail lengths away.

She looked back over at Bengalbelly. "If this had really happened,what would you say to Clovernose?"she asked gently. She sat calmly. "I actually didn't want this body,not after finding out I'd be your kin. But she'll die if I don't interfere."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:36 pm

"So... is that what Raven meant? That she wasn't the original? You are?" Bengal's voice was still held fear. He didn't understand it all, and none of it made sense. He wanted to step forward, but he didn't, instead he stepped back.

Bengalbelly's pelt bristled at the mentioning of his mother. He looked down at Bengal. His eyes were wide and confused. "

"Why don't you just shut up?" Bengalbelly snapped at him. He looked over at Bengalbelly quickly. His ears drooped and he scooted away from him, but he ran into Heatherkit. He moved back, but he was getting back over to Bengalbelly. He didn't want to move forward, Heatherpaw was there. Bengalbelly grunted at his actions and looked back at Heatherpaw.

"Simple really. All I'd have to do was tell her you strayed off an was attacked by a snake. Or I could trick you into eating a deathberry and tell her you died that way. Or I could just let her believe whatever she wants to. Ask me anything, because I've already thought it out."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:41 pm

Heatherpaw nodded. "Yes,all good." She smiled sadly. "Even if I could let the kit live on her own,she'd die of no soul."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:51 pm

"The kit will be fine." Bengalbelly growled, "you don't need to come back, let the kit die without a soul." As Bengalbelly said it he felt an aching inside him. How could he say that? How would Clovernose be if her kit died like that, and without a soul? He couldn't just let that happen. Even with his eyes still cold and angry, waves of sadness came off him.

Bengal's fur bristled when he felt Bengalbelly's sorrow. He looked up at him, but he looked just fine. The whole area was filled with it and the waves would be undoubtedly be felt. It was just that strong.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:46 am

Heatherpaw shrugged. "As you wish."she mewed,unbearable sadness echoing off her voice. She looked back down at the kit,her eyes shining dully. "Good luck,little kit. I'm sorry."she murmured,getting up and walking past Bengal.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:30 pm

Bengalbelly grunted as she left. Good, she was gone, and she wasn't coming back, hopefully. He began to make his way away from the area.

Bengal looked at them both as they began to leave. He was going to be left here!? By himself!? All alone in this dark void! He couldn't stay here, it was lonely, oh so lonely. He didn't want to go with Bengalbelly, so his only chance was Heatherpaw.

"Wait!" He wailed as he ran in front of her. "Don't go! Please!" Bengalbelly whipped around quickly and growled, his pelt bristling.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:35 pm

Heatherpaw stopped,her shoulders hunched. "I'm so sorry,"she whispered,not looking at him. "But this is what killed me in the first place." She padded on,tears dropping to the ground. She looked back at Bengal,her eyes full of agony and broken-trust. "I never meant for any of this to happen." The muted murmur was barely audible.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:34 pm

Bengal ran back in front of her, still not wanting her to go. "But it won't in the second place!" He wailed at her. "You won't be killed this time! I promise! Can't you trust me!?" Desperation filled his voice as he tried to get her to stay. What could he do to make her change her mind?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:47 pm

"The first time I trusted someone was the last time,"she growled,stepping forward. "There's nothing you can do to make me stay,as the other you wants me gone." Heatherpaw motioned to Bengalbelly.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:40 pm

Bengal stepped in front of her again. "But what can I do!? I'm only 3 moons old! I couldn't do anything to you!" He had to keep her here, he just had to. He didn't want to be stuck here with Bengalbelly, no matter how much of him he was. "Who cares about him!? He's stupid! And anyways, what can he do if you stay!?"

Bengalbelly grunted at Bengal's remark. He narrowed his eyes and grumbled. Was he really that stupid when he was younger?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:45 pm

Heatherpaw sighed. "I really am sorry."she murmured,her form shimmering and swaying as she dimmed. "But there's nothing that you can do. I'll be seeing you in the real world very soon Bengalbelly."

Heatherkit's tiny body shuddered as she gasped in air. "Help..."the broken croak barely left her lips before the real Heatherpaw was gone.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:50 pm

Bengalbelly gorwled at Heatherpaw as she left before he turned around and stalked away himself.

"Wait! No!" Bengal yelled after her, but it was to no avail, she was already gone. He twitched his ears when he heard Heatherkit's harsh mew. He ran back over to her, and stared at her with fear in his eyes. "Are you okay?" he whispered to her.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:52 pm

"I think so..." Heatherkit mewed,her eyes fluttering open. "Where'd....where'd my uncle go? What happened?"

SHORTNESS
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:58 pm

"He's gone... they left us here." Bengal said sadly, his ears drooping. He wished he was back in the forest again, back where everything seemed to be fine. He didn't want to be in the horrible place.

At least Heatherkit was awake now, right? Maybe there was hope for her to get better now. And maybe he could entertain her with the things he figure out while he was with Bengalbelly and... well, the older Heatherkit, the original. That was if she didn't go back to sleep.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next