Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dream gone bad

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A dream gone bad Empty A dream gone bad

Post by Member Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:49 pm

Bengalbelly slept soundly in his nest, his tail laying on top of his nose. Today was.... a special night for him, because on this name he had a dream. They didn't come to him anymore, but tonight it did.

It was a sunny day. No rain fell and the air was warm, bringing a light breeze that made the tree branches sway. The territory he was in, whatever territory he was in, was filled with the scents of prey and herbs. He, Bengalbelly, was a kit here, roaming around the area. He stared up at everything around him in awe. Everything is so beautiful here! he thought, I can't wait to get back and tell Clover and Raven about this!

He sneezed as a butterfly landed on his nose. He watched it as it flew away from him. He laughed and chased after it, jumping up to catch it, but failing as it maneuvered easily away from his paws.
Administrator

Warning System : A dream gone bad WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

A dream gone bad Empty Re: A dream gone bad

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:58 pm

A soft squeak filtrated the air,and a tiny ginger kit walked up to Bengal. "Where are we?"she asked,fear in her hazel eyes.

OOC:Heatherpaw's reincarnation.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:04 pm

Bengal landed on the ground after another fruitless catch and looked toward the new cat, puzzlement in his eyes. The butterfly flew away from him, by the time he looked back up to it it was high above the trees, off on it's own wake. He sighed in disappointment and looked back at the kit.

"I don't know, but this place is great," he said, a smile creeping across his face. "Who are you? I'm Bengal."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:08 pm

"Hi...Bengal. I'm Heatherkit." The tiny ginger she-cat smiled nervously,her heart hammering in her tiny chest."I-I don't know how I got here. One minute I was with my mother,Clovernose,and the next,I was here."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:23 pm

"Wow... your name is weird." Bengal mewed tilting his head. He padded closer to her and sniffed her. She smelled weird, not like him, or the other things around here. Which... oddly, smelled like him and his family. "Her name is Clovernose!" Bengal yipped, jumping up and down. "My sisters name is Clover! Isn't that cool? It'd be funny if they were a like, right?" His ears drooped. "Maybe not, my sister is kind of mean." He whispered his words, almost if she was right next to them.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:27 pm

Heatherkit nodded. "My uncle is Bengalbelly,he's my mom's sister."she said,smiling. She lowered her voice to a whisper just like his. "They're both kinda mean,but Clovernose is really nice to me." She shook her ginger pelt. "And it always rains where I live."she complained,taking a deep breath of air. She paused. "Hey,was my mom here? This smells an awful lot like her scent. She's a pretty white cat."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:53 pm

"You know, this name thing is getting kind of weird," Bengal said with a huge grin. "Well, your Clovernose sounds a lot better than mine. Maybe she could take a few pointers. Well, she says it's because she wants me to stay safe and stuff, but she's still kind of harsh. I know if I were her I'd do it like her... only half." he laughed. "No.. at least I don't think so. Me and you are the first ones here." Bengal jumped up and down again before making one last jump in front of Heatherkit. "She's white!? So is Clover! My mom is too! They say that it runs through the family." Bengal nodded, his nose pressing up against Heatherkit's because he was so close.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:22 pm

Heatherkit nodded. "I know. It kinda gets on my nerves,but the Clan says it's tradition." She felt her fur grow hot when his nose touched her's. "You know,you look a lot like Bengalbelly."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:32 pm

"That's weird... silly too. And... what's a clan?" Bengal tilted his head, "aren't they one of those mean cats who always attack us when we try and get some food?" He backed up from Heatherkit a little bit. If that's who the clans were and she was here did that mean more were here? Were they going to chase him out? Was she going to!? "I... I do?" He said now, a little nervous.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:35 pm

Heatherkit looked puzzled. "No. We just don't have much food because it's cold out. "And yeah,you do......did you say that your mother said that white fur is a part of your family? My mother said that to me!"Heatherkit squeaked,her eyes shining.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:46 pm

"Okay," he said, trying to calm himself down. "Really!?" He said jumping up to Heatherkit again, pushing his nose into her. "That's weird... and funny at the same time!" He grinned, waving his tail again. Excitement ran down him in waves. "You know, if I didn't know btter I'd say we had the exact same family?" He laughed loudly and looked at her, his eyes gleaming. "Wouldn't that be fun, though? We'd be related! That would be weird too..."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:49 pm

Heatherkit smiled widely. "That would be fun! We could see each other every day in the nursery,and we could play with the fresh-kill and..."she realized she was babbling and shut her trap,but her mind was reeling.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:02 pm

"And we can tell our parents about our adventures and ask how we got separated and play with the other kits and ask why our mother has me in one place and you in the other and I can finally see my dad!" He yelped, finally finishing his long, unpausing sentence.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:04 pm

Heatherkit laughed. "My dad's name is Church."she said finally after she caught her breath.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:13 pm

"Really? How come he doesn't have one of those weird names like you do?" He tilted his head. "Oh well. I don't know what my dad's name is. Maybe his name is Church too!" He laughed again. Bengal seemed to be throwing the conversation in all different directions, and laughing all while he did. "Hey!" He mewed suddenly and loudly. "You wanna go see my mom and sister?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:19 pm

"Sure!"Heatherkit purred. "He said he didn't want one."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:34 pm

Bengal turned around and bounded away from the area at a speed that was slower than the average cat. "that makes sense, those names are kind of crazy!" He yelled back without looking at her. As he ran the area around them began to change. He turned at a point of one tree and in front of him was a den. The area changed into one that had the smell of forest clinging to it, and the smells of prey thinned down from it's once overwhelming aroma. The sky was darker here to, the same way it'd look if it was about to rain.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:35 pm

Heatherkit streaked after him,going just slightly faster than him.

NO MUSE
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:48 pm

Bengal stuck his head inside the den. His tail went straight up as coughing sounded and he back out of the den. A white head stuck out of a she-cat, her eyes narrowed as she stared down at Bengal. "Are you mouse-brained?" she growled at him, "don't come in here."

"Sorry," Bengal grumbled, angry. He looked back at Heatherkit and perked up before looking back at the she-cat. "Clover!" He wailed jumping up, "look! There's another cat here! Her names Heatherkit!"

"Heatherkit?" Clover stepped out of the den and looked down her, her eyes cold. "Why did you bring her here? She's one of those clan cats, you know you shouldn't be hanging out with them."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:54 pm

Heatherkit flinched. "I won't tell,"she promised quietly,her ginger fur slicked flat. She brightened. "You do look just like my mom! Do you know her? Her name is Clovernose!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:02 pm

"You better not," she growled, "we have bigger problems to deal with than your stupid clanmates chasing us out over a little patch of land and two pieces of prey." She grunted, looking down at Heatherkit. "And no, I don't know your mother, why would I? I don't go around tryign to get to know every cat in the world." Clover lashed her tail as she looked down at the kit.

"Clover! Don't be so mean!" Bengal yelled to her. The she-cat turned to him. She was much bigger than him. She was a full grown cat while he, wasn't even a full grown kit, he was only three moons after all.

"Oh shut up, Bengal," she growled before giving him a cuff on the back of the ear. Bengal stumbled forward, but quickly regained his balance, his ear drooping.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:05 pm

Heatherkit looked nervous,and flinched. "Sorry,"she mumbled. "Are you okay?"she asked Bengal quietly.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:14 pm

"He's fine," Clover growled at Heatherkit. She opened her mouth to say something to her, but stopped when she heard hard and ragged coughing coming from the den. She went back inside quickly brfore she came back out. "I'll be right back." She quickly looked to Heatherkit. "Do not go in the den." She bounded off into the woods and away from them all.

Bengal watched her as she ran off and then looked back at Heatherkit. "So, you want to go inside?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:29 pm

"But she said not to,"Heatherkit whispered,her voice small. The coughing startled her,and she jumped. "Um,us Clan-cats know a few herbs that could help that..."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:37 pm

"So? She's not here anyways. What harm will be done anyways? Clover goes in there all the time and she's fine." Bengal twitched his ear and looked to the den when another bout of coughing started. A worried look spread across his face, but it disappeared as he looked back to Heatherkit. "Clover's got it," Bengal mewed nodding his head, "our mom taught her this and that about herbs. She's got the whole thing down."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next