Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dream gone bad

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A dream gone bad - Page 2 Empty Re: A dream gone bad

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:41 pm

Heatherkit nodded,relieved. "C'mon then!"she squeaked,padding into the den. The smell of sickness hit her hard,making her wrinkle her nose.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : A dream gone bad - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:51 pm

Bengal padded into the den slowly. The smell of sickness was strong in here. He was used to it, but he didn't know how Heatherkit would react. He glanced over at her and saw her wrinkled nose. He wasn't surprised.

"Hello, Raven," Bengal said to the white she cat laying in the den. She looked exactly like his sister. Her breathing was rough and showed definite signs of sickness.

Raven opened her eyes slowly and looked at them. "You know you aren't supposed to be in here," she whispered, "and who is this?" She mewed, flicking an ear to Heatherkit.

"That's Heatherkit," Bengal replied, "my new friend."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:52 pm

"Hello,Raven."Heatherkit mewed,dipping her head in respect.

EHH SO FRICKIN SHORTTT
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:05 pm

"Hello, Heatherkit," she mewed weakly before she coughed again, her body shaking. "You look familiar, and yet... so different."

"She does?" Bengal asked, tilting his head. He looked over at Heatherkit. What in the world was familiar about her? Raven nodded and looked back at Heatherkit.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:07 pm

"Familiar? How?"Heatherkit asked,her voice squeaky. How could she possibly recognize me? she thought in confusion. "I'm only two moons old,"she mewed.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:25 pm

"I know," Raven mewed. "I know a lot about you. Your mother's name is Clovernose, correct? And your father's Church?" Bengal tilted his head and looked at his mother. How did she know all this? He glanced over at Heatherkit, not knowing what to say.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:31 pm

Heatherkit took a step back. "How do you know?"she asked in a soft voice,her eyes huge.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:12 pm

"I know," Raven rasped before coughing again, "when your on the verge of death you know a lot. I've been told things. I've been shown things. All about you." She coughed again, the strong releases of air shaking her body.

"Are you okay?" Bengal asked her. Worry filled his eyes as he glanced over at Heatherkit and then back to her mother. What did she mean?

"You are not the original," she managed to say through her coughing. "Now I've told you, and it's time for me to go."

"Go? To were? Raven?" He asked her getting worried. She didn't answer him, just gave another round of harsh coughs. She closed her eyes and it all come out. Bengal ran over to her and put his paws on her flank. He felt it bounce up and down harshly and rapidly with every cough. Raven gave one last, loud cough before inhaling sharply and then breathing out her last breath.

"Mother!?" Bengal wailed, pushing her. She started to fade, getting light until she was see-through. Bengal could feel his paws giving sinking, almost as if nothing was under him. He jumped back, not understanding what was going on. Soon, Raven disappeared completely. Bengal padded to the bare spot in the ground where his mother used to be, looking down, staring.

OOC: Now this should move things along.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:15 pm

"Bengal! Raven!"Heatherkit cried,bounding forward. She saw the look in Bengal's eyes and pressed against him,hoping to comfort him. Not the original...? What did she mean? She felt like wailing aloud,wailing to NightClan and all the stars in the sky.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:28 pm

Bengal pulled away from Heatherkit and slashed at her, his claws unsheathed now. He growled at her, hate filling his once soft and happy green eyes. His ears were back and his fur bristled.

"This is your fault!" He yowled at her. "If you hadn't come here this wouldn't have happened! She wouldn't have seen you and she wouldn't have left!" He growled before leaping at her, ready to rip her fur out.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:31 pm

Heatherkit cowered down,fear filling her eyes. "I'm sorry!"she wailed. "I didn't know! I never wanted this to happen!" The minute the words were out,she recognized them. I said it once before,but when? She raced out of the den,her legs pumping madly as she tried to escape.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:42 pm

Bengal ran after her, rage making him run faster. The area arounf then broke away. It turned from a forest area now to a dark void that never seemed to end. He leaped at her, trying to bring her down.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:46 pm

Heatherkit screamed as claws caught her flank,and she toppled to her side. "Help!"she wailed,swinging her claws wildly. Her eyes were wide with terror and confusion. I should never have trusted him! At that moment the image of a cat that looked an awful lot like a badger flashed before her,followed by an image of Bengalbelly,then Bengal. "Bengal,I didn't mean for this to happen!"she wailed,her paws scrabbling against the earth wildly.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:06 pm

Bengal aimed at Heatherkit's neck. It was his attempt kill her. As he brought his paw down he felt a force hit him on the back of his head. He wailed in surprise and flew forward and onto the ground on his back. He felt a pressure of his chest as he came from his daze. Above him was his sister, Clover, looking down at him angrily.

"Don't touch my daughter," she snarled at him. Her black claws were unsheathed as they rested on him. Bengal stopped his growling an looked at her with puzzlement.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:10 pm

Heatherkit squeaked in terror. Then she looked up. "Clovernose!"she mewed in relief. How did she know I was here...? "Don't hurt him please!"she pleaded instead,her tail twitching.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:35 pm

Clover looked back at Heatherkit and took her paw off Bengal's chest. "I don't want to, and I hope I don't have to." She backed up from him, watching to see what he'd do.

Bengal got up and looked at them both. "What are you talking about?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:41 pm

Heatherkit rushed up to her mother,her heart pounding in her chest. "Clovernose! I'm so happy to see you!"she mewed through her purring. "She's my mother!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:58 pm

"Her name is Clover! And she's my sister!" Bengal yowled at Heatherkit. What was wrong with her? Was she just trying to mess with him? All it did was make him angrier.

Clover wrapped her tail around Heatherkit and pulled her closer. "I am her mother, and my name is Clovernose," she paused, "now it is."

Bengal growled and rushed at Clover- Clovernose. Easily she knocked him to the side. He felt a sting behind his ear and a small trickle of blood fell from behind it. He rushed back at them again, this time aiming for Heatherkit.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:03 pm

Heatherkit just stared with wide eyes at Bengal,cringing back against her mother's side. "Bengalbelly,help!"she cried,seeking comfort from her mother's warm,soft fur. Her hazel eyes were wide with fear,and she saw a boulder falling towards her,felt an incredible pain in her chest,and then the world went black. She fell limp,terror and pain making her fall deep into unconciousness.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:22 pm

OOC: Lol, I'm not coming to your aid. XD

Bengal leaped at Heatherkit, again he was smacked to the side, harder this time. He hit the ground hard. He felt a pain in his side. He looked at Clovernose's angry look, her lips curled back.

She looked down at Heatherkit to see her unconscious. "Heatherkit!" She yowled with fright. Was she alright?

"What's the hub ub?" grumbled and voice with a negative tone as the cat walked in on the scene. It was Bengalbelly. He scanned everyone, his eyes going from Clovernose, to Heatherkit, and over to Bengal. "You aren't supposed to be here," he said emotionless looking over at Bengal... himself.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:27 pm

Heatherkit wailed in terror. Now she was in a forest,cats running after her. That same badger-cat from before was ahead of her,and she found herself yowling to him. But she couldn't hear her own words. She thought she heard him yowl back to her. Some thing like,"Almost at the FireClan border!" Then claws dug into her flanks,and she screeched and turned around. She stared straight into the eyes of Bengal.

In the real world,she thrashed and screamed in fright and agony,just as she had the night she died the first time. Her tiny pelt was now soaked with blood,and her paws were covered in red. A huge gash had opened in her belly,and clawmarks stretched all along her side.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:41 pm

"Heatherkit!" Clovernose yowled again went she saw the blood coming from her. The blood was getting on her fur. Clovernose tried to lick the blood from the wounds, but it just kept coming. She couldn't live with these wounds, especially for her size, she'd die soon with all her blood loss. "Bengal!" She called. Bengal lifted his ears and tore away from the scene to look at her.

"Not you," Bengalbelly snapped at him. He looked over at Clovernose.
"You have to get some herbs!"
"Do you see any herbs around here?" Bengalbelly growled at her. They were in a dark void after all. Clovernose just stared at him, her ears flat across her head. Suddenly she dashed off into the darkness, not accepting what he said. Looking for herbs that weren't even there.

Bengalbelly's gaze went back down to Heatherkit. Her screams filled this place and rung in and out of his ears. He had seen the scene enough times to know where it was going. Bengal on the other hand was terrified. He was just angry before, but now he was frightened. What was happening to her? Did he cause that? Already he regretted attacking her and his sister, he hadn't thought about it.

"Did.... Did I do that?" He asked, his voice trembling. Bengalbelly looked over at Bengal, his eyes seeming to have nothing in them, almost as if he had no life behind them. He looked back down at Heatherkit.

"Yes."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:49 pm

"Help..."her screams were becoming fainter,turning into whimpers. She was curled in on herself,as though trying to avoid attacks. Invisible claws raked her back,leaving behind trails of blood on her dark ginger pelt. She finally went limp,her breathing shallow and hoarse. Heatherkit opened her eyes,her vision blurry. "What's happening?"she tried to ask,but it came out as a faint gurgle. Her eyes were glazed,and her breathing turned to gasps and pants as the blood pooled around her.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:03 pm

Bengal bounded over to Heatherkit. "I... I did something... I'm not sure what it was, but... whatever it was it hurt you. And...," Bengal paused, "And now your going to die," he whispered. She looked horrible, claw marks torn into her and blood all over her.

"Yes... its all your fault, and now she's going to die. And then, no matter how much you try to forget you won't because she will come to you every night in your dreams as a constant remind of what you did." Bengalbelly mewed to him, not looking away from Heatherpaw.

Bengal ears drooped. What had he done?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:20 pm

Heatherkit squeaked as pain racked her small form,her eyes full of terror. "Help,"she mewed,fear in her voice. Her eyes were wild,and they suddenly hardened. "It wasn't your fault,"she gurgled to Bengal. Her eyes were cold and accusing,and she glared over at Bengalbelly. "I'm not really dead." Her voice was changed,more mature and confident. Her eyes had a sharp gleam of defiance. "He killed me,"she hissed angrily,her voice sharp. Heatherkit's voice returned,squeaky with fear and pain. "Help!"she screamed,her body trembling.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next