Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I DUNNO A GOOD TITLE (Closed to anyone who ISN'T Iris...Iris...glade? Er...yeah...that sounds right...)

2 posters

Go down

I DUNNO A GOOD TITLE (Closed to anyone who ISN'T Iris...Iris...glade? Er...yeah...that sounds right...) Empty I DUNNO A GOOD TITLE (Closed to anyone who ISN'T Iris...Iris...glade? Er...yeah...that sounds right...)

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:28 pm

Foxfur peeked out of the warriors den. There was a sliver glowing through the clouds that continued to dump their rain. He was sick of rain. He padded through to the camp entrance. Riverclan had stopped posting night-guards a few sunrises ago. Foxfur stalked onward, wincing at the splashes from his pawsteps. Soon he reached the camp entrance, but decided to go back to the fresh-kill pile and get something to eat. After all, who would be awake?. Foxfur climbed a pile of earth that had been built to keep the most of the floodwaters out of the prey. He snatched a moderately-sized fish, then turned back to the entrance.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Warning System : I DUNNO A GOOD TITLE (Closed to anyone who ISN'T Iris...Iris...glade? Er...yeah...that sounds right...) WarningBar-Gloss1

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

I DUNNO A GOOD TITLE (Closed to anyone who ISN'T Iris...Iris...glade? Er...yeah...that sounds right...) Empty Re: I DUNNO A GOOD TITLE (Closed to anyone who ISN'T Iris...Iris...glade? Er...yeah...that sounds right...)

Post by Riber~ Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:34 pm

Irisglade halted, scenting Foxfur on the air. What would he be doing up so late and out of his den? Rearing around she looked at him with puzzled eyes. Padding up to him as quietly as possible she hissed through her teeth. "What are you doing?" Breaking the silence of the sleeping cats.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Warning System : I DUNNO A GOOD TITLE (Closed to anyone who ISN'T Iris...Iris...glade? Er...yeah...that sounds right...) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

I DUNNO A GOOD TITLE (Closed to anyone who ISN'T Iris...Iris...glade? Er...yeah...that sounds right...) Empty Re: I DUNNO A GOOD TITLE (Closed to anyone who ISN'T Iris...Iris...glade? Er...yeah...that sounds right...)

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:08 pm

Foxfur nearly jumped out of his pelt when Irisglade spoke. "It's none of your business!" He hissed back. "Go back to the den!" He stalked out of the camp.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:39 pm

Irisglade halted, hissing a reply before turning around slowly. Although she knew she would follow him ... he didn't have to know. She watched as Foxfur stalked from camp; and the she-cat stalked after him, keeping good distance ...
He was heading for the Gathering place!
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:08 pm

The rain almost stopped. It was barely drizzling a fw heartbeats, but then it poured again like a tidal wave. Foxfur crossed through Thunderclan territory. He couldn't smell any scent markers, but he knew he was trespassing. But who cared? This area of the forest had been burnt to ashes anyway. He padded on, glimpsing the gathering place.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down