Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blossompaw er i mean blossombreeze isnt feeling well

2 posters

Go down

blossompaw er i mean blossombreeze isnt feeling well Empty blossompaw er i mean blossombreeze isnt feeling well

Post by Persephone Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:54 pm

Blossombreeze entered to the medicine den, she had bellyache and she felt fatter than ever even if she wasnt eating much, her paws felt heavy and she felt exhausted,she had been made a warrior recently but she didnt felt like hunting or doing anything at all she just felt like sleeping in her nest all day like queens Moonecho,are you here blossombreeze asked as she padded into the den

ooc- blossompaw is now blossombreeze, and she is expecting kits
Persephone
Persephone

Warning System : blossompaw er i mean blossombreeze isnt feeling well WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

blossompaw er i mean blossombreeze isnt feeling well Empty Re: blossompaw er i mean blossombreeze isnt feeling well

Post by MoonEcho Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:11 pm

MoonEcho padded into her den with a blackbird and mouse clamped in her jaws. While she wasn't paying attention she almost ran into Blossombreeze. If I wouldn't have to worry about making myself fat I would have noticed her... Setting her fresh-kill down carefully, she sat next to Blossombreeze. "Is there something wrong?" she asked worridly, she already knew that most of the time when people come into thier den they are sick, but sometimes they need advice or to talk with someone where their secrets and whatnot are safe from being spread around.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Warning System : blossompaw er i mean blossombreeze isnt feeling well WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

blossompaw er i mean blossombreeze isnt feeling well Empty Re: blossompaw er i mean blossombreeze isnt feeling well

Post by Persephone Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:21 am

"im not feeling that well recently,my belly hurts badly, I guess it just feels very weird" she explained
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down