Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uh...I dint have a good title name(Kinda openish)

3 posters

Go down

Uh...I dint have a good title name(Kinda openish) Empty Uh...I dint have a good title name(Kinda openish)

Post by Naruto Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:15 pm

Spiderfang sat forlornly in the clearing,eyes bright with anger. "Stupid rouge....I should have shredded him when I had the chance,"she growled,licking her wounded paw. That mangy cat had jumped out,bitten her paw and then fled like the coward he was.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Uh...I dint have a good title name(Kinda openish) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Uh...I dint have a good title name(Kinda openish) Empty Re: Uh...I dint have a good title name(Kinda openish)

Post by Amberstorm Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:25 pm

Skull came from the shadows chuckling. Not his normal icy chuckling, but it actually held some warmth.
"You'll find that magy old flea-bag again." He purred, sitting next to Spiderfang. Skull looked at his long, serval claws. He wondered of his origins.
"Spiderfang, I've always wondered... Why am I so much bigger than a normal tom? I've looked at myself in puddles, and my ears and face are a different shape. My whole body's different." He started to lick his paw.
"Not that you would know the answer, but I need someone to discuss it with."
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Warning System : Uh...I dint have a good title name(Kinda openish) WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Uh...I dint have a good title name(Kinda openish) Empty Re: Uh...I dint have a good title name(Kinda openish)

Post by Naruto Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:29 pm

Spiderfang turned her coppery gaze to Skull. "Not a clue. But I'm much larger than any other she-cat-WindClan or not."she said,tipping her head to the side. "But it's what makes you special among all these plain cats." A small purr rumbled in her throat as she said this.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:34 pm

Skull smiled. Spiderfang had always made him feel just a bit.. happier. Life in DarkClan was harsh, but when you had someone to share life with, then that's what made it better... But that was it.
That feeling Skull felt when he was around Spiderfang, when she was gone...
"You've been a great friend, Spiderfang." Skull purred, tail flicking. Then he lowered his voice.
"Possibly even more than a friend, now, but only if you choose." He blinked, hoping he wasn't screwing anything up. Hopefully she would understand?
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:37 pm

Spiderfang blinked,shock filling her eyes. She was quiet for a moment before she leaned into Skull,purring loudly. "Yes."she murmured,closing her eyes.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:39 pm

Skull leaned closer to Spiderfang, and whispered the few words....
"Spiderfang, will you be my mate?"
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:50 pm

"Yes," The words came so easily...And Spiderfang couldn't say them fast enough.

GAWD NO MUSE
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:51 pm

Bengalbelly walked over to Spiderfang and Skull, utterly bored, he had nothing to do, and hunting was full of false dreams. He could almost wish he had an apprentice to deal with, but he was also darn sure happy he didn't have one. Those little pests.

He didn't exactly know what he was going to do when he reached the two, nor did he know what to say. But there was something to say, as there always was, but what? Ah, who knew. He could probably ask Spiderfang why Maplepaw was still an apprentice. Seriously, that she cat was just about twenty moons old by now. Okay, that's an exaggeration. But still...

Ah, maybe he could start up with something... regular, to start off the uneeded conversation that would doubtlessly go nowhere. When he reached the two and sat next to them before saying... in a very unenthusiatic tone, as he always did, "Hey."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:56 pm

Spiderfang opened her eyes to look at Bengalbelly,faint happiness shining in them. Then she realized who it was and seemed to bristle. "What do you want?"she growled,narrowing her eyes.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:59 pm

"What hostility? Geez. I just came over for a conversation and that's what I get? Was it something I said? All I said was 'Hey' you don't have to get all mad at me for it. Goodness, what's stuck in your pelt?" She-cats. Can't even say a simple hello without them clawing down your fur with their eyes. They always give you that angry stare. What was with that? Maybe he should just leave, if all this happened just from saying "Hey," then what was the point of sticking around?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:10 pm

Spiderfang blinked,some anger gone. "Oh. Hey."she muttered,eyes down. Geez. Who could blame her for snapping? Bengalbelly normally ruined whatever little happiness she'd managed to gain in the Clan.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:15 pm

OOC: THAT'S A LIE! XD

Bengalbelly grunted. Well... at least she calmed a little bit. "I didn't walk in at a bad time, did I?" He was suddenly getting the feeling that she was already angry and no she was.... still angry,maybe angrier now that he showed up, but what had he done? Nothing, nothing at all. "You know, cause... if you are.." Just let me leave right now, he finished in his mind.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:18 pm

"No."Spiderfang said in a roughly polite tone,sounding much nicer than she had moments before. Almost the tone she'd used when she'd been in WindClan....No. No. She was not going to think about that right now. Not when she had a new mate.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:25 pm

Bengalbelly twitch his ears in an unconvinced way. Mhm, well, no need to look into it. That's how you get caught up in a loop. "Well, I hope whatever you two were talking about was in good spirit." He didn't want to be stuck in drama. Today, he was trying to be more... "tolerable", since apparently, he wasn't that. He was sure he was doing a horrible job, but he had stopped himself from saying a lot of this.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:32 pm

OOC:LOL I just noticed your siggy. Imma do something like that too. XD

Spiderfang nodded. "Yeah...."she said,trailing off slightly.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:40 pm

OOC: Hehe. XD I'm about to change it.

"You sure you're okay? You seem kind of down for some reason." She didn't seem too happy, and today, he seemed to actually care, or, at least care more than he would with any one else. Actually, scratch that, normal inquiry. He could be... nice... ish. Curious, yes, curious, he could be, and he was. Though, he wouldn't explore them because of the boundires of his own philosophy.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:43 pm

"How am I down? This is the happiest day of my life!"Spiderfang scoffed,twitching her ears. "And you seem to be in a....Good mood." Her voice was puzzled. She thought she'd never see the day Bengalbelly would be in a good mood.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:21 pm

"I don't know! You just seemed kind of.. off. And what makes this day so... great?" Bengalbelly looked over at Skull and then back at Spiderfang. Weird. "Hey, hey, I'm always in a good mood," he grunted, "today is kind of dull, though, so... I guess my mood isn't as good as it always is." He didn't look too happy as he said it eithe,r he looked as he always did, only a little bit grumpier.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:26 pm

Spiderfang looked uncertainty. "Should we tell him?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down