Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a Talk

+2
Persephone
Naruto
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Just a Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: Just a Talk

Post by Member Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:09 pm

Branchpaw made a low growl when Leopardstrike explain his reasoning behind his random cuff. Maybe he overreacted, but really, why would you do that? It was just a cuff, he was acting worse than a kit, and Raindapple didn't look too happy when he glanced over at her.

"Don't say sorry, you didn't do anything," he said angrily, forcing it from his mouth. He was angry and not too in the mood to talk at the moment. He would leave, but he didn't want to just because of Leopardstrike, but that stupid tilt of the head almost made him get up and leave then, but he stayed.
Administrator

Warning System : Just a Talk - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:16 pm

"Okay,"Raindapple mewed tightly. She took a deep breath and sat,her eyes closed. He said it was okay...she replayed the thought again and again in her head,but then she would remember how he snapped off at her and her heart seemed to break.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:17 pm

"We should probably leave though, the more rain starts to fall, the more worried I get that this place just might flood. And Silverstar is probably already looking for us." meowed Leopardstrike unsheathing and sheathing his claws as he looked out of the hollow to see the rain already amplifying, as if one cuff had created a whole new storm. This was bad, and Branchpaw deserved another cuff.

Leopardstrike righted his thick skull and turned to Raindapple, she seemed to be sulking. Great. Leopardstrike nudged Branchpaw with one paw. "Apologize for yelling at Raindapple." He whispered to him. "It's okay Raindapple, Branchpaw was just overreacting, is all."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:24 pm

"I know,but still,"Raindapple muttered. Then she got up in the cramped space. "This place really did bring back memories..."she murmured,stepping out into the rain,which immediately soaked her to the bone. She smiled at Branchpaw. "It's alright. You don't have to apologize,I'm the one who over reacted."Then she turneds to Leopardstrike. "Thanks,"she mewed,butting his shoulder with her head. Her eyes lit up mischievously. "Wanna race back to camp?"she challenged.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:39 am

"I already did!" He whispered back to him. Well, maybe it wasn't good enough. He did say it angrily, that could have given her the wrong idea. Branchpaw took a deep breath. It came out shaky and rough and his body shook as he did. He got up then and stepped out of the hollow. His messily drying fur became wet again. He took a deep breath of the fresh air, enjoying it more. At that moment he realized that the hollow had begun to reek of that wet, sticky smell, like... like a nasty dew.

Branchpaw walked up to Raindapple as he exited. "You know, I really am sorry," he murmured at a level that only she could hear. "I really did overreact, I didn't mean to make you feel bad or anything." Branchpaw smiled then, a sincere one, a real one. The smile disappeared at Raindapple's mention of a race.

"A race!" He yowled loudly. "Um... a race?" He said more quietly. "I'd love to do it!" Branchpaw loved to run and his many days of running back and forth across the territory have surely made him faster. His previous anger was overcome with delight, excitement, and slight mischief. It was almost as if the cuff didn't even happen.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:47 am

ooc: I'm bored
so is Aspenleaf
so I hope you don't mind

Bic:
Aspenleaf trotted over the damp bracken that covered the ground. His thick fur clung to his large frame (HE'S NOT FAT LIKE FLAMESTAR ((actually Aspen's not fat at all..just a large cat. Liek Leo >3)). His ears pricked to the sound of voices in an old stump. He parted his jaws to try and idenify the scents.
"Hullo?" he called.

ooc: I'd type more but I has to go
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:57 am

OOC:KK

Raindapple purred and flicked the young cat's ear. "It's alright."she mewed affectionately. "C'mon! Aspenleaf,you wanna race with us?" She was excited because she hadn't run,well,really run for several moons,and her legs felt cramped from the small space. She turned and smiled at all her new friends,but her eyes seeked Leopardstrike's,holding his gaze. Then she turned again. "So,race to the camp?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:45 pm

"Sure, the sooner we get out of this rain the better, I hate this soggy feeling." he meowed shivering and scattering droplets of water. Branchpaw seemed to recover quickly at the mention of a race, which was odd because just a second ago he was steaming mad. Now he was acting like a kit, on it's first outing outside of the nursery. "Some cats never grow up..." he meowed to himself in an amused purr turning to Raindapple.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:48 pm

Blossompaw concentrated, she loved races, she was determinated to win :3 now that the topic had changed everybody seemed happy
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:54 pm

"I know you never did."Raindapple teased. She dug her claws in and out of the soggy earth. "Would you do the honors of starting the race?"she asked him,taking a deep and exaggerated bow. She giggled and her tail twitched.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:01 pm

Branchpaw loved to race, and he loved to run. He was fast, it was from days of practice, he'd surely beat the other cats. No. He'd definitely beat the other cats, he was confident.

He readied himself to dash off at Leopardstrikes signal to go.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:14 pm

Leopardstrike took his position in crouched in a racing stance. "Get Rrrrrrrready." yowled above the rain, unsheathing his claws for traction in the mud, and tensed his huge muscles. "Get Sssssssssseeeet!!!!" he yowled even louder than before. Then he waited, relaxing his muscles looking over the cats, at the starting line. Almost time. "Noooooooowwwww....." he meowed dragging out his voice so that it took a few moments before he would say, "GO!" in a short burst and then he was off.

Pelting through the mud at top speed his ears taped to his head, and tail streaming behind him, his eyes narrowed as the rain seemed to jump in his face. "I hate storms." he murmured to himself.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:22 pm

Raindapple jumped off the starting line,her paws hitting the ground so hard it sent shivers down her spine. She dug her claws into the turf,gaining extra speed. Her muscles bunched and stretched,and she felt as though she was flying. "Gonna beat you,"she panted,getting closer to Leopardstrike.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:53 pm

Blossompaw runned as fast as she could, jumping throught obstacles, her legs ached but she didnt care, she just wanted to win, she was fast and positions werent defined in the moment , everyone was very close
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:57 pm

"Hey!"Raindapple cried,watching as Blossompaw got nearer. Then she huffed,trying to get up beside Leopardstrike. Then she noticed a tree root looming ahead,and she leaped,her back paws grazing it slightly and getting her off-balance. She righted herself and kept going.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:00 pm

Blossompaw looked for a hidden place to run, so that others couldnt see her come, she went behind some bushes and kept running, hiding was her best ability, now she was sure she could win
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:04 pm

Leopardstrike sniffed, the air, the place was near. Slowly, he stopped running and turned allowing Raindapple and Blossompaw to go ahead of him, he then leaped into the underbrush, taking a shortcut that ran straight into camp, his paws almost taking flight at this speed now. "Not as fast as they thought." he meowed to himself.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:08 pm

Every second Branchpaw waited for Leopardstrikes signal was like moons to the young cat. Hurry it up already! he yowled in his mind. When Leopardstirke finally yelled "Go" he dashed off as fast as he could. He dug his claws into the ground, making himself move faster. The mud could only slow him down.

He was loving every minute of it. He didn't care if he won now, he was just enjoying the feel of running. Even the rain in his face was good. It got his energy up, and it streamed through his body. This new found energy made him pushed himself harder, making himself faster. He was making his way towards Raindapple. He jumped over the root in the ground, landing on his feet perfectly before pushing off again. The only thing that could use his energy now was a fight, and the one thing he loved more than running was a good fight.

He then noticed that he didn't see Leopardstrike anymore. Where'd he go? Oh well, he'd just have to run faster, and that he did.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:11 pm

"OW!!"Raindapple shouted,slamming into a tree after tripping on a stick. She felt the breath whoosh from her lungs,and her shoulder throbbed with pain. She saw blood spatter the ground,and she realized,after sliding down into the messy roots,that she had rammed into a sharp stick jutting out of the tree. She felt the warmth from the run fading,being replaced with freezing cold from the rain. She shivered and got up slowly,testing her shoulder. She put it to the ground and yowled as agony lanced through her,going from her paw to her chest. She collapsed from the pain,darkness covering her eyesight. "Leopardstrike..."she murmured,before going under.

Last edited by Danai on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:15 pm

Blossompaw looked for LeopardStrike, but she couldnt see him I guess he took a shortcut, well he isnt the only one that can do that Blossompaw deccided to look for a kind of shortcut, she decided for a route and kept running, in her way there was a boulder blocking her path, she leaped and tried to dig her claws but the rock was too slippery and she ended up falling , hurting herself,she stood up her left leg aching too much, she didnt care she leaped again , hurting herself once more, but this time she passed the boulder clumsily and keeped running, her leg aching
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:21 pm

Branchpaw's eye's widened when he saw Raindapple go down. "Raindapple!" He yowled. He skidded to a stop, throwing up mud and getting it on his chest fur. He padded up to her hastily. She had a wound in her shoulder, not good. Branchpaw prodded her with his paw. "Raindapple?" He said again. She didn't answer, and she wouldn't, she was out. "Aw, man." He looked around, of course he couldn't see the others. "Blossompaw, Leopardstrike! Stop! Raindapple is in trouble!" he yowled ahead before looking back at his clanmate.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:25 pm

Leopardstrike raced headfirst into a rock. More of an accident, but... Branchpaw had distracted him with his yowl. Leopardstrike grunted unsheathing his claws, "You'll pay later rock." he muttered shaking his head as he stumbled back towards the scent of Branchpaw. "That stupid apprentice better have a good reason for this, I should slit his throat. Lay his entrails out on the ThunderPath, and watch the monsters crush him, over and over and over again. Yeah... Thats what I'll do to that mangy, fox-dung eating, piece of-." He broke off as he saw the limp body of Raindapple. "Oh no..."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:30 pm

"Ugh..."Raindapple groaned softly,still deep under. She was flailing her paws to reach the surface...but a weight held her down. I can't wake up..she thought in a panic.

OOC:She'll wake up,but she doesn't realize she fainted from blood loss.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:32 pm

Blossompaw heared Branchpaws yowl, she turned and went to see what was happening, half of the way her leg stopped her, it hurted to much now for forcing it "I cant go!" she yowled hoping them to hear her, she couldnt do anything
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:37 pm

"Um... uh, what do we do?" Branchpaw said looking back at Leopardstrike. He twitched an ear when he heard a... more faint noise. What was that? He thought through it, analyzing it over and over in his mind. It could have been Blossompaw, but why? Hopefully she heard his yowl. Maybe he was trying to tell them something. Maybe she was just saying she was going to get a medicine cat or something.

Last edited by Member on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next