Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a Talk

+2
Persephone
Naruto
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Just a Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a Talk

Post by Noname Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:30 pm

"What if we don't know our pasts? Our or futures? Or if we will live through this storm?" asked Leopardstrike cocking his head to one side one of his eyes set on Raindapple and his other focused on Raindapple, the main ones talking right now while Branchpaw was silent.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : Just a Talk - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:31 pm

Raindapple purred slightly. "Only StarClan can tell us that. But what do you think will happen?"
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:33 pm

"Either we find ThunderClan a new camp, our drown. Those are our only options... Maybe we should change the subject to something a little... Brighter. What was your past like Branchpaw?" Leopardstrike asked turning towards the apprentice, who was the smallest of all the cats in the small little hollow that was overcrowded.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:35 pm

Raindapple flattened her ears against Leopardstrike's negative response. He doesn't want to hear my past...
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:41 pm

"My past?" Branchpaw mewed. "Well, pretty average I have to say. It was fun in the nursery, playing with the others in there. Nothing worthy to be told." He finished with a shrug. What could he say? He was newly apprenticed after all.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:45 pm

"I guess my past its very...sad..." Blossompaw muttered , she envied Bramchpaw for having a normal life
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:47 pm

"Go ahead and tell us." urged Leopardstrike turning to Blossompaw and completely ignoring the boring Branchpaw who had nothing exciting in his life at all.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:04 pm

"well the nicest memory I have is when I was a moon and 1/2 it was newleaf and there was a beautiful tree near to the nursery, Mountainpaw and I used to play there while Heatherfrost, my mother, watched us nearby, then our father came to play with us for some time..." she made a pause "but then...when we werent even 3 moons old there was a battle, my mother was killed trying to stop it and my father couldnt concentrate on battle after that and he got killed. After that Mountainpaw changed a lot, his nice and carefree actitude changed a lot and he became strict and sometimes very mean, the rest of our kithood we were raised by another queen, I always felt alone with no support, I felt devastated, that was when I stsrted hating my life in Riverclan, I didnt found my place there"
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:17 pm

Branchpaw listened to Blossompaw's story, his ears pricked. He didn't say anything after, he just though about it. He didn't know what it was like in RiverClan, nor did he care, but what she said he didn't think he'd want to go there. Hey, at least she could swim. That's one good thing out of it.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:24 am

Leopardstrike suddenly had the urge to cuff Branchpaw's ear. But he held his paw, he couldn't just hit the apprentice for nothing. I wonder if she knows... Who fought against RiverClan in the battle that killed her parents. It could of been ThunderClan... Leopardstrike turned from Blossompaw expecting another sad story of an even worse childhood, but no one could ever top his. He didn't even know his past. Only bits and pieces.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:22 pm

Raindapple sighed. "My past is hard to speak about." She flicked her tail,sadness filling her eyes. "I was born a rouge,but my mother and father wanted a better life for me. When I was just old enough,my mother took me to the thunderpath,where a monster killed her. I never even knew her name."she mewed sadly,looking down. "My father found me and took me to this tree,where he left me to be found by a ThunderClan patrol. I never had the luxury of being Clanborn,and I am still having to do my best so that my clanmates will see me instead of my heritage." By this time her voice was cracking so bad that she looked up,embarrassed. "What about you,Leopardstrike?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:37 pm

Leopardstrike sighed, what was his past... He hardly knew anything about himself, but he knew a bit. "I was born in ShadowClan... Or thats what Silverstar told me in fact she told me all of this, she said my mother... Quailfeather died giving birth to me, and my brother and sister were dead before we even opened our eyes. My mothers sister, brought me to ThunderClan, my father stayed in ShadowClan though... When I came here, I was raised by a different queen, I have no idea what happened to her, but she disappeared once I was old enough. And you all know the story from there." muttered Leopardstrike looking at his paws.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:40 pm

Raindapple moved closer to Leopardstrike,instinct to comfort him guiding her. She pushed her head against his shoulder. "It's all right,"she murmured softly. She couldn't help it,she just had to comfort her best friend. It pained her to see him like this.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:29 pm

"You were born in ShadowClan!" Branchpaw said in astonishment and surprised. "Wow, who woulda thunk it!" Compared to everyone else his past was... pretty dull. Hey! He hadn't even done anything, he hadn't even gotten the chance. Once he and Hawkfire got some real training in and he became a warrior he'd have a history. Something exciting, yeah.

"You know, you guys are a lot more interesting than I thought you were. I guess it's true when they say there's a story behind every face." His poor attempt to lighten the mood in the small hollow in the tree.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:49 pm

"you guys are the one I most appreciate in the clan" Blossompaw mewed
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:07 pm

Leopardstrike accepted Raindapple's caring with a gentle lick to her head, though it was a little strange to be comforted by someone besides his aunt, Silverstar. "Thank you." he murmured kindly, turning to Blossompaw as she spoke. And Leopardstrike could tell she meant every word. "Why do you say that?" asked Leopardstrike feeling the urge to cuff Branchpaw coming back again, this time his paw rose, but he put it down quickly.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:09 pm

Raindapple purred softly and returned to her former seat,her heart seeming to beat so fast and hard that everyone in this small space would hear it. "Thank you,Blossompaw."she mewed,her blue eyes shining with joy and at the same time sadness.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:18 pm

"Aw, thanks," Branchpaw said to Blossompaw. He always wanted a good friend. He wasn't sure he really had one until now. He tilted his head when he noticed Leopardstrike's rising paw that was quickly put down again? What was that for? Oh well, it didn't matter. Branchpaw shrugged his shoulders and then looked back over to his clanmates.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:26 pm

"Why do you say that?" Raindapple heard Leopardstrike mew,and she had to agree. She had been telling herself for a long time that she would never be trusted fully,and she still didn't believe,for whatever reason,that Leopardstrike trusted her like he used to. Like he had too many secrets that he wouldn't tell even her. She felt that he was trying to distance himself from her...
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:46 pm

Branchpaw thought about what was said for a while. He, out of all the ones here was the only on who had the boring past. Great. Blossom's past sucked. Great. So Raindapple's did too. Great. Leopardstrike's sucked also. Great. Awesome.

"You guys are the one I most appreciate in the clan."

He just thought about it. Why? Why out of all the cats in the clans did she appreciate them the most? It was... weird.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:49 pm

Leopardstrike raised his paw and cuffed Branchpaw's ear. And then sat still staring at Blossompaw, as if he hadn't just smacked Branchpaw upside his head, which he did deserve. For who knows why. The urge to hit him was just so strong that he couldn't contain himself and had to hit him. "That feels better." he whispered to himself, licking his chest fur.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:51 pm

Raindapple looked at him. "What was that for?"she asked quietly,glancing at Branchpaw. "You okay?" She knew it for certain now. Leopardstrike was trying to distance himself from her and the rest of his Clanmates. Or,at least her.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:56 pm

Branchpaw was in the middle of his thoughts, thinking about what Blossompaw, and the other cats had said when suddenly.... CUFF! Right on the ear! Bewildered by the sudden assult, he looked to Leopardstrike. His pelt bristled and he bared his teeth in a snarl.

"What was that for!" He yowled right in his clanmates ear. He looked quickly to Raindapple at her question. "I'm fine!" He snapped at her before looking away and leaning on the side of the hollow. Angry. Irritated. "Stupid mouse-brain," he grumbled angrily under his breath.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:58 pm

"Sorry, I don't know what came over me... I just had this sudden urge to hit somebody, and Branchpaw was the closest one." meowed Leopardstrike ignoring a second urge to dig his claws into Branchpaw's throat. Branchpaw reacted much more aggressively than he though he would. Normally when you cuff cats they stay still for a second, and then attack with all their fury. Leopardstrike smiled turning his head to one side, in mock confusion.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:00 pm

Raindapple flinched and looked down. "Sorry,"she muttered under her breath. She knew he had just been angry,but it still hurt when he snapped off at her. Especially since she felt trust was so fragile with her and her friends.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next