Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leopardpaw and Sunflower (carried over AGAIN from withing thunderlcan territory)

+4
Riber~
Hetalia
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
MoonEcho
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Leopardpaw and Sunflower (carried over AGAIN from withing thunderlcan territory) - Page 4 Empty Re: Leopardpaw and Sunflower (carried over AGAIN from withing thunderlcan territory)

Post by Noname Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:01 pm

OOC: Let's do that for these kits, and Sandface's kits...
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : Leopardpaw and Sunflower (carried over AGAIN from withing thunderlcan territory) - Page 4 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Leopardpaw and Sunflower (carried over AGAIN from withing thunderlcan territory) - Page 4 Empty Re: Leopardpaw and Sunflower (carried over AGAIN from withing thunderlcan territory)

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:03 pm

k
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Warning System : Leopardpaw and Sunflower (carried over AGAIN from withing thunderlcan territory) - Page 4 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:13 pm

OOC: Wait.. We are doing a Time Skip thing?
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:14 pm

OOC: No i dont thinks so, but if u want 2
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:25 pm

OOC:... I'm confused now! TT^TT!
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:26 pm

OOC: you can skip time if U want 2 I dont care
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:26 pm

OOC: YES WE ARE
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:35 pm

ooc:I'm really confused
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:45 pm

OOC: This is turning into a chat! Okay! We are Time Skipping to when they can talk! Gehh...
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:17 am

Ironpelt wrote:"Is my eye supposed to be burning?" Leopardpaw mewed, feeling a stick substance coming from his eye, and then a stinging pain, it felt like someone was prodding his eye with a stick over and over, until it became even more red and puffy than it already was. He hated being so sickly, if only he could be back in the Apprentice Den sleeping soundly with his denmates.

"No, It shouldn't, Unless Nightleaf just put more herbs on it. Did he?"
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:28 pm

"I think so, I really don't remember." Though his memory was coming back and the visions of that cats he had fought were clear in his mind, he only knew what was happening in the current right now. Those cats would pay at the next gathering when they saw him, those scars he had gave them would remind them for a long time.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:47 am

"Hold on." Moonpaw went into the back and grabbed an extra dock leave. "This will probably hurt." She gently took the leave and pressed it against his eye to remove the sticky substances building up. "Let me get more marigold and chervil..." She came back mout full of herbs, and made them into a poultice. She spat it out on the clen side of the dock leaf, and rubbed her paws in it, before gently rubbing it on his eye, but making sure it got well in the would. "It will probably sting right now, but It'll feel better later. Trust me," she vowed.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:30 am

Kyuubi Kid wrote:OOC: This is turning into a chat! Okay! We are Time Skipping to when they can talk! Gehh...

OOC:I don't want to time skip.
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:59 am

OOC:Well, on the chat we already agreed that on Sunday, we would time skip to where they can talk... Sunflower's Kits are Time Skipping, but SandFace's Kit dun have to...
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:48 am

ooc:If you want we could wait another day or two
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:53 pm

Don't speak, it may hurt but ignore it... Ignore it... Biting his lip in pain and to stop himself from yelping like mad, but it burned like it was on fire. He kept reminding himself that he would and had been through much tougher times and they would definitely go through even harder. He tried distracting himself by how easy it seemed for Moonpaw to do all these things for him, and how she remembered all of it.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:01 pm

"There. It will sting for a while, but it'll get better this way. To tell the truth if I didn't get it in there you eye could have gotten infected, and may have even lost the sight in that eye. I'll do my best to keep it clean and putting herbs into, but I still can't promise great eyesight from that eye."
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:09 pm

Leopardpaw's jaw dropped. He wouldn't be able to see, or at least not as good as he had before, "Will I still be able to walk?" he mewed quietly. Then his memory flashed back to the battle, he would kill those two apprentices then would feels his claws claw into their throats, smell there blood seeping from the vicious bite marks, they would die at his hand.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:15 pm

ooc: the leg isnt broken is it? I forgot lol

"Don't worry, your eye may heal perfectly fine. It is just one of those things where you have to wait and see. Don' worry about your leg, you'll still beable to walk if you can't use that leg. You have three others," she mewed teasingly. "Besides, it's healing fine. When they are healed you can go back to you apprentice duties after a day or two of gentle excersice."
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:09 pm

Leopardpaw turned to see the other apprentices gearing up or battle and other having a last minute training session, this was odd, after fighting off ShadowClan and two new groups of kits being born he though that they would enjoy some peace at least while he was resting. "Whats going on?" Leopardpaw mewed straining to stand up on his three other legs and holding his other leg off of the stone ground.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:46 pm

ooc: is the leg broken? i dont remember.

bic: "I don't know," she admitted. "I would think it would be too early to start apprentice duties. I could be wrong though, the might even be preparing in case shadowclan decided to attack again."
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:13 am

ooc: Sorry I haven't posted in a few days.
So since I'm way behind on what's going on here, are we doing the ~time warp~ thing with the kits or not? I haven't read the posts yet.
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:17 am

OOC: I think we are, a little later, I don't really know.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:00 am

(I NEED TO POST HERE BAD! XD And....
OH SHIZ THERE'S ANOTHER ONE! xD I forgot I said that. Have we already time-skipped?)

Eaglekit had finally decided it was time to stop drinking milk. His tiny belly was full. So, he just curled up into his mother's warm belly fur and dozed off, ignoring the squeaks from his siblings on all sides.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:27 pm

"Sunflower, do you think you need more borage, or are you good now?"
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next