Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leopardpaw and Sunflower (carried over AGAIN from withing thunderlcan territory)

+4
Riber~
Hetalia
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
MoonEcho
8 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Leopardpaw and Sunflower (carried over AGAIN from withing thunderlcan territory) - Page 5 Empty Re: Leopardpaw and Sunflower (carried over AGAIN from withing thunderlcan territory)

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:47 pm

ooc: sorry I haven't been on guys
ooc: and so we did the time skip then?

Sunflower had been feeling much better since the night of the battle. Her kits had just started weaning off her milk. "I think I'm fine for now, Nightleaf. Thanks." she answered, nuzzling each of her kits gently. "But I do need some fresh air," she mewed, flicking her ears. "And I think my kits and I should move to the nursery."
Getting to her paws, she picked up Eaglekit first and carried the small bundle of fur across the clearing to the nursery, finding an empty nest. She put the kit down and went back for the others.
Now all of her kits were settled in the nursery. Looking over at a small ginger kit, she smiled.
"Hello,"

ooc again: CONTINUES IN NURSEREH
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Warning System : Leopardpaw and Sunflower (carried over AGAIN from withing thunderlcan territory) - Page 5 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Leopardpaw and Sunflower (carried over AGAIN from withing thunderlcan territory) - Page 5 Empty Re: Leopardpaw and Sunflower (carried over AGAIN from withing thunderlcan territory)

Post by MoonEcho Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:22 pm

ooc: lol you called me nightleaf but it was moonpaw talking!
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Warning System : Leopardpaw and Sunflower (carried over AGAIN from withing thunderlcan territory) - Page 5 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:24 pm

ooc: lol you called me nightleaf but it was moonpaw talking!
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5