Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My eyes!

+2
Lynx
Cheesles
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My eyes! Empty My eyes!

Post by Cheesles Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:46 am

Morningflower lay in her nest, the new-leaf sun filtered through the entrance of the nursery and rested on her nest. The sun warmed her pelt and those of her kits. She licked each of them. She licked Autumnkit last and as she licked her smallest kit, it wriggled. Then raised its head and made a little wail. Flower licked it again, calming her, so she wouldn't wake her brother or sister, or any other queen or kit in the nursery.

Autumnkit looked up, and opened her eyes. There were colours, lots of colours, but it was to blurry for her to make out anything. she could see that she was lying beside her mother, by the looks of it, and brown tabby tortoiseshell. Then everything began to focus, and the image of her mother became clearer. She looked at her mothers face, her jaw dropped a little bit. Her mothers eyes were a pretty green. She opened her mouth and mewed, "Are my eyes like that?" But only a little squeak came out.

Morningflower looked excitedly at her little kit. Its little blue eyes were wide and inquisitive. She licked her little kits check. She hoped her other kits would also open their eyes when they woke up.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : My eyes! WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

My eyes! Empty Re: My eyes!

Post by Lynx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:38 am

Berrykit woke up by the feeling of her mothers tongue on her pelt. She wriggled and mewed. She tried to make her way somewhere and bumped into her mother's leg. All of a sudden, she not only FELT her mother's leg, she SAW it, too. She couldn't make out anything clearly yet, but she knew, she had just opened her eyes. Infront of her was fur, the colorful fur of her mother. Of course, she don't know which color it was. She looked around her and made out a giant head looking down on her and two other tiny bodies near her. Is that mother? And my sisters?, she asked herself. She tried to wriggle to them and laid herself to the two tiny bodies. "Mee-yew!", she mewed. Was that a word? Not really, but it was the best she could do in the moment. She can't wait to start speaking, but she just don't know how to form her thoughts in words yet.
Lynx
Lynx

Warning System : My eyes! WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:06 pm

Cedarkit laid her ears back when she felt her mother's tongue go over her. Ugh, she didn't like being woken up to another cat's tongue, mother or not. It made her fur smell weird. She could smell the difference after it happened. She thought it was a weird smell, saliva, but she guessed it helped, she could hear cats outside doing the same thing. She still didn't like it, though, it was... odd.

She sheard and sensed her siblings rustling and suddenly blurting out random things. What were they doing? She wanted to see them, but she didn't think she could. What if everything else looked exactly the same? There would be no need. If it weren't, then why were they born with closed eyes? There was something to hide, right? There had to be.

So she kept her eyes closed, shoving her sisters to keep them from moving around so much.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat May 01, 2010 10:31 pm

Morningflower looked at Cedarkit, was she a late bloomer, or didshe just not want to open her eyes. Flower lowered her head and sniffed the kit. Everything seemed fine and the kit didn't seem sick in any way.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : My eyes! WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneezewhisker Wed May 05, 2010 2:07 am

Moonflight padded into the nursery, hearing all the rustlings of nests, and asked, "Is everything all ok in here?"

Sneezewhisker

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed May 05, 2010 8:37 pm

Otterkit glared at Moonflight, narrowing his eyes. "Duh. The dumb kits are just opening their eyes."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : My eyes! WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Thu May 06, 2010 12:32 am

Berrykit squealed and turned around to the two voices. She could mak out the shape of a tiny cat, probably a kit, and a big one, a warrior. She mumbled some words that nobody could understand and made her way to the other kit. As she reached it she looked at the other kits face and made out the nose, the blue eyes and the ears. She stretched out one of her paws and pressed it onto the other kits nose and giggled as it was cold.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu May 06, 2010 3:46 pm

Cedarkit's head swivled quickly in Otterkit's direction. Dumb?! Oh no way. It was like a snap that her eyes came open, and they showed anger towards the marine mammal kit. "You're the dumb one!" She hissed at him, still laying on the nest.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu May 06, 2010 7:07 pm

"Whoa it can talk?! That makes it way smarter!" Otterkit beamed. At last, they would be useful!
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Thu May 06, 2010 11:54 pm

Berrykit heard her sister say something. How did she do that? She knew all the words in her head, but how to form them to a word? She still sat in front of Otterkit. She looked at the kit and put her paw again on the kits nose. "Gooooolllllb!", she mewed. The word should be cold, but she needs to practice more on speaking. "Golb!", she repeated and put her paw again and again on Otterkits nose.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri May 07, 2010 2:49 pm

Cedarkit didn't know if that was sarcasm or not. She got up and walked over towards Otterkit. She raised her paw to give him a cuff on the ear, but it wouldn't be too strong considering this was her first time doing it. The kit was almost half Otterkit's size, who was probably ready to get apprenticed soon.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri May 07, 2010 3:51 pm

Otterkit just blinked. Why was he being attacked? He hadn't done anything wrong! He just stared blankly at Cedarkit, confused.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneezewhisker Fri May 07, 2010 8:41 pm

Wolvine wrote:Otterkit glared at Moonflight, narrowing his eyes. "Duh. The dumb kits are just opening their eyes."
"Don't be mean!" Moonflight scolded firmly. "And if you think they are so dumb, then don'y think you're much different!" She said honestly. She hoped that Otterkit was just making a bad first impression, because if he was a warrior with an attitude like that, no one would want to be around him. She didn't even want to be around him now, and he was only a kit! But she had to check on the rest of them, not just storm off because of Otterkit.

Sneezewhisker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Fri May 07, 2010 11:49 pm

OOC: You're ignoring meh :( Berrykit's still sitting on Otterkit and plays with his nose and he didn't even react :(
IC: Suddenly Berrykit saw her sister moving toward Otterkit and her. Cedarkit raised her paw and suddelny she felt Otterkit moved. Berrykit fall from the other kit and landed on her back. There was no real pain, but she wanted to play with Otterkit and now he had moved away, so she began to cry. "You're meeeeeeeeeeeeeeean!", she cryed. Her first words ever.

OOC: She's a bit sensitive ^^
OOC: Wolvine, where can I watch your TAAMIP project? You said you finished me so I wanted to se which Pokemon I am :) Hopefully a Glameow or a Purugly :D They're my favourite one :)
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Sat May 08, 2010 9:20 am

Mintleaf stuck her head inside of the nursery when she heard Berrykit crying. She scolded, "Otterkit be nicer! You were just like them not to long ago!"

OOC: Wolvine said I was a Ponyta. . .BUT I'M A PICHU! Cute on the outside, devious on the inside!
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat May 08, 2010 12:55 pm

Berrykit stopped crying and padded to her mothers belly to drink. She gave Otterkit a deadly look and began to eat.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Sat May 08, 2010 1:03 pm

Mintleaf laughed as she watched Berrykit glaring at Otterkit. She stuck her head back out momentarily before completely entering the nursery with a couple of small mice. "Anyone hungry?" she inquired past the prey.
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat May 08, 2010 1:14 pm

Berrykit smelled the air. It smelled delicous! He looked at the big cat. "Me!", she mewed. She didn't know what that was that the cat had in its jaws but it smelled good. So maybe she could eat it.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Sat May 08, 2010 1:25 pm

Mintleaf laughed at Berrykit's eagerness and almost dropped the mice. She set them down but sheilded them with a paw. She didn't know how quick Berrykit would be to take a bite. She joked, "Don't you have milk to drink? Besides, don't you think the others might want some?" She motioned towards Morningflower with her tail.
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat May 08, 2010 6:07 pm

Berrykit turned and looked at her mother. For the first time in her life she really looked at her. She saw how beautiful their mother was. Then she looked again at the thing lying on the ground. "Mommy take!", she yowled. Then she turned to the older cat who brought the 'food' in. She eyed the whole room, whil still standing and watching in front of the food-bringer. "I'm Berrkykit and I will be a good cat!", she mewed. Of course, she don't know yet about clans, warriors and all the stuff. She was just a kit. But she knew her name and the fact that everyone has one, so it seems right to introduce herself to the other cats.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Sat May 08, 2010 6:22 pm

Mintleaf dipped her head and greeted, "I'm Mintleaf, a warrior." She chuckled and asked, "How about taking a mouse over to her and show us how good you are Berrykit?" Mintleaf smiled at the little kit's innocence. Maybe Berrykit would be her first apprentice, it would a nice touch on her life.
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun May 09, 2010 12:35 am

Since Berrykit didn't had any tooth yet she just used her nose to roll the thing called 'mouse' over to her mother. She placed it infront of her paws. Then she looked at Mintleaf, her eyes shone. "Am I a good cat now?", she asked. She totally forgot about this warrior thing the cat had mentioned. She was now just happy that she had done something by herself.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Sun May 09, 2010 7:39 am

Mintleaf smiled and replied, "Yes you are Berrykit." Then she started to pad back towards the entrance. "I'll just leave the rest here," she threw over her shoulder in goodbye. She did have other warrior duties that needed to be done.
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun May 09, 2010 11:36 am

Berrykit blinked, then turned and followed Mintleaf out of the nursery unnoticed by her mother and siblings, because they were all busy with eating. This was her first time out of camp. Her jaws fall open. "Wooooooooooooooow! This is huuuuuuuuuuuuge! What is this place?" Then she looked around and saw all the big cats. "Who are all these cats?", she asked. She thought the cats in the nursery were all there were.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Sun May 09, 2010 11:41 am

Mintleaf looked back at Berrykit who had followed her out. She replied, "This is WindClan's camp and those are WindClan clanmembers. You're part of WindClan, too, as am I." She finished and turned completely back around to face Berrykit.
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next