Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spendin the night outside of the camp (OPEN)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Spendin the night outside of the camp (OPEN) Empty Spendin the night outside of the camp (OPEN)

Post by Mosspaw Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:51 am

Mosspaw trekked through the moorland until he reached the river, and searched for shelter. He smelled a mouse, and quickly pounced on it, biting it's neck to kill it. He wanted to be away from the camp, he wanted to be nowhere near the plagued mind of the deputy, or the murderous mind of Curseflight. He didn't much like the idea of sleeping in a makeshift den, but since he was on apprentice duties as an apprentice, he had no idea what that crazy deputy was thinking. "There was no reason for him to give Badgerclaw apprentice duties, that stupid furball Curseflight just murdered a cat!" He hissed under his breath. Mosspaw found a broken branch that had fallen and made sufficient shelter. He scented for other cats or animals, but smelled none. He tossed the mouse he had caught inside, and clawed some moss off of a nearby rock, spreading it out to make his nest. He broke branches and some leaves to put on top of the moss, he figured they must be more comfortable than the hard ground. He leaped on top of the pile of sticks, and began sinking his teeth into the mouse. He liked acting like a warrior, sleeping in the woods and eating when he wanted to. He really didn't care much for his apprentice duties, if a cat could murder another cat and go unpunished, he didn't see why he would be punished for eating a mouse. He wondered whether another cat would find him out here, or if anyone would miss him not being at camp. He sat guard for a while, sitting and watching on top of his branch, but under a leafy shelter, so he could only see out one eye.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Warning System : Spendin the night outside of the camp (OPEN) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Spendin the night outside of the camp (OPEN) Empty Re: Spendin the night outside of the camp (OPEN)

Post by Wolvine Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:09 am

Macavity blinked, looking at the apprentice. "What you doing out of camp?" He asked, curious, letting himself slide out of his branch and onto Mosspaw's. "I thought clan-cats where ment to like sleeping next to each other?"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Spendin the night outside of the camp (OPEN) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Spendin the night outside of the camp (OPEN) Empty Re: Spendin the night outside of the camp (OPEN)

Post by Naruto Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:41 pm

A tiny black tom-cat limped through the territory, his eyes dull with pain. Dried blood made a spiky ring around his neck and shoulders, proof of his flight. He had fled from the clutches of the DarkClan leader and the rest of his....Clanmates?

Pip didn't know what to think of them. They had shredded his collar, the one his two-leg had given him. "I can't ever go back now,"he whimpered, collapsing and curling into a ball. "I won't ever see Millie or Alice or Spider ever again."
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:42 pm

Macavity raised his head. "Hear that? Thatsa kittypet junggle!"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:22 pm

Pip looked up, eyes huge with fright. Maybe if I stay quiet, they'll go away! The kitten, used to hiding from his siblings in this manner, grew very still, barely breathing, and hoped that no one would be able to see him.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:59 pm

Macavity narrowed his eyes. "Í don´t see anything. But I know for sure my hearing isn´t bad.¨"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:39 pm

"I heard it too." Mosspaw dropped to a crouch, and sprung to a low branch of a tree in two jumps from his branch, sneaking around the trunk, going from branch to branch, until he could get to another tree, still looking for the kittypet. He looked down, and saw a dark figure, and Macavity sitting on his branch, he pointed with his tail at the kittypet, and started his descent, trying to get down as quick as possible while staying soundless. He sprang onto the ground a tail-length from the kittypet, before saying, "Hello, kittypet, what are you doing on Windclan terrirory? Hopefully not stealing our prey. What is your name?"
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:08 pm

Pip whirled. eyes huge with terror. "S-stay away!"he growled in his fiercest voice, which was about as menacing as a cricket's chirp. He took a step back. "W-WindClan?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:23 pm

A dark brown figure, almost black, stood near the edge of WindClan territory, not knowing it was WindClan. Ignorantly, she stepped over the border and flicked her long tail. She wrinkled her nose at the moist terrain of this new territory. But in order to start over, she first had to adjust here. That is, if she could....
The she-cat's ears flicked as she came across some other cats. She kept out of their sight, but was worried that they would scent her. What if they weren't friendly? The she-cat suddenly remembered the scent markers she had ignored. She cursed her stupid mistake silently.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:53 am

Mosspaw scented a third cat now, furious that cats from outside windclan were outnumbering him, a loner, a kittypet, and now another cat. He spun around, shouthing "Show yourself!" He dropped to a battle stance, expecting this cat to come charging at him.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:20 am

The brown she-cat's ears flicked. She was usually peaceful, but the tom, the rage in his voice, had put a drop of rare rage into her heart. Her tail lashed in annoyance. Oh, no.. they've scented me... She thought. Then, trying to be calm about this, she walzed into sight, her tall legs being all tall.
(Lawl, the muse died on me on that last sentence. X3)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:46 pm

The tiny tom shook with fear. "Stay away!"he mewed, stepping back again. His eyes were huge with terror and pain, and he felt his legs give. He crumpled to the ground.

NO MUSE*Spazzes*
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:03 pm

Macavity smiled at the kittypet. "Don't worry. We won't hurt you, even if you where taking prey." Even so, the ginger tom took a step back.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:37 pm

Pip stared up at the seemingly huge tom in fear. How could he trust his word? The other cats had almost killed him! And how could he take prey? The last meal he'd had seemed like moons ago.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:43 pm

"Um.. hi." The she-cat meowed nervously, lowering her head. He tail drooped a bit. She stared at her paws in great interest. She felt a bit ignored, but she felt in trouble at the same time.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:54 pm

Pip noticed the she-cat two or three tail-lengths away and raced over to her, crouching next to her. Her scent wasn't that of a Clan cats;he felt safer around her too. She didn't seem hostile.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:33 am

"Well I am in trouble, I'm outnumbered three-to-one in my own territory, and I don't really think a simple 'go away' would send you all away, but I can't really think that I'm going to take on two cats that are older than me, what ever will I do?" Mosspaw thought to himself, slightly annoyed by the fact that
A) He couldn't fight them off
B) If he left, they'd get away
C) He was outnumbered
D) These cats were hungry and he didn't know them, therefore they just might eat him
"Well this completely blows my mind, I don't really have many options right now, so if you'd all please not come trespassing on Windclan territory, we're having a very hard time catching prey in the moor this leaf-bare." He didn't really expect any of the cats to budge, finding this to be an annoying task. "I guess I'll let them go, and get a warrior, then come back here and--
No, I won't be able to get any cat that can't be here, meaning I have a choice between Goldenstorm, Waterstorm, Badgerclaw, or Eagleflight, maybe some others, like Whitepaw."
He thought to himself, before saying to the cats, "I'm going to leave, and you'd all better be gone by the time I get back. Any objections?"
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:00 am

Pip stared at the tom, confused. He pressed himself closer to the ground and looked at his paws. "C-can you h-help me?"he stuttered, shivering as a cold wind sliced through his kit pelt. The dried blood on his neck reeked of salt and dirt;and he had no idea how to heal his wound.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:38 am

Silverfeather was out for a stroll. She hadn't been out of the nursery for quite a while and it felt good to feel the spring of the moors beneath her pads. Up ahead she could hear voices, one was a young unfamiliar voice. She quickened her pace and ended up bounding towards the place where the voices were heard.

As soon as she came over a small hill, she looked down into a clearing where a few of her clan mates were gathered, as well as a young kit that was unfamiliar. Obviously the owner of the voice.

Silverfeather leapt down towards the young kit. Not quite looking at the rogue standing beside it she stopped and slowly made her way towards the kits. Silverfeather mewed reassuringly to the young kittypet. "Young kit have no fear. I can help you." She mewed moving slowly closer and making herself the lest threatning as possible.

Silverfeather slowly picked the kit up by its scruff and lay it down in front of her. She licked the dry blood off the kit. "Where are you from?" She mewed sweetly to the kit.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Spendin the night outside of the camp (OPEN) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:41 pm

Pip squeaked as he was lifted then set down again in front of the she-cat. "I-I don't know."he admitted, shutting his eyes tightly. "I met some cats over there, and they shredded my collar. N-now I can't ever go back."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:15 pm

The brown she-cat cocked her head, her amber eyes glowing as the other cat licked the blood from the kit's neck. She blinked, and her tail twitched.
"H-hi. Who are you?" She meowed, liking this other she-cat. She didn't know about the tom, though. He kind of annoyed her.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:31 pm

OOC: Silverfeather issa terrible moder. She left her kits who are hardly a moon old D=
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:01 pm

(No they are fine, their a sleep and there are also other mothers in the nursery watching them.)

"I'm Silverfeather." Silverfeather mewed acknowledging the loner. She licked the kit a few more times then lifted her head. "We should take him back to camp, if he has wounds they need to be seen to by a Medicine cat." She mewed to her clanmates. Then, looking at the kit she mewed. "Do you eat meat?"
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:03 pm

"M-meat? Camp?"Pip echoed, clearly confused. He felt a wave of fear pass through him at the idea of being taken to these cat's camp, but he pushed it down. He couldn't go back to his owners now.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:04 pm

"Yes do you eat meat?" She mewed.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next